Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

My version of The Frozen

blastgamer77
    blastgamer77
    Common

Chaotic Username : RockyFella
    Chaotic Coins : 38

My version of The Frozen Empty My version of The Frozen

Post by blastgamer77 Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:48 am

So most people on this forum are familiar with The Frozen from https://chaoticbackup.forumotion.com/t506-the-frozen?highlight=the+frozen <- That old topic.

So tonight I got bored and made a template for them in gamemaker (I don't have photoshop).

Here's what I consider the base for my version of the frozen (Note I wanted to use the symbol on the frozen book from Chaotic Now or Never for the tribe symbol but I couldn't be asked to try making that on goddamn gamemaker)

My version of The Frozen Golman10

Thoughts?

EDIT: And I just realized that my version of the frozen is lore-wise really similar to It's Vee's version by complete accident. Huh.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

My version of The Frozen Empty Re: My version of The Frozen

Post by Chiodosin1 Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:57 am

oooo very nice honestly the ability kinda steal the show for me, I love me some flexible keywords, that could easily be a set mechanic 2 thumbs up.

I'd be on the fence about adding yet another tribe but there in the lore so eh I'll allow it haha.

is he supposed to feel like kinda an Ow? or his own tribe? cause the color is pretty close to the OW and you have the subtype guardian which is an OW subtype that combined with the flavor text makes me think OW but his tribe is clearly frozen so... maybe change the color a bit? more green?

anyway all I wanna do is put that mechanic on like a dozen commons or something haha we should colab sometime
    blastgamer77
    blastgamer77
    Common

Post by blastgamer77 Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:40 am

Yeah in all honesty, I came up with the keyword when thinking about new unique mechanic for a possible new tribe, like how the M'arrillian's had fluidmorph.

The Frozen are basically the "Primal" Overworlders, like the past overworlders, but without the past subtype. (Golman over here has the guardian subtype because Korg, a similar past creature, had it.) Also, I made the template from an overworld one. I felt like making them so similar would make sense from a lore perspective and also, I was using gamemaker so I didn't really have too many options. Any more green messed with the wisdom symbol too much and it just didn't sit well with me.

Feel free to use the mechanic on some cards of your own. It means a lot coming from the guy who makes most of the custom cards here.
    LeGladiateur
    LeGladiateur
    Rare

Chaotic Username : LeGladiateur
    Chaotic Coins : 137

Post by LeGladiateur Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:43 am

This is honestly pretty legit and cool.
    Good job !
    blastgamer77
    blastgamer77
    Common

Post by blastgamer77 Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:05 pm

Heres the template for anyone interested.
    My version of The Frozen Thefro10
    It's based off of the overworld template by King-Of-Craziness Here's some of his other chaotic templates
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:28 pm

I like it too. Good job

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content