Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Cothica Website

Chaotic11D
    Chaotic11D
    Common

Chaotic Username : Chaotic11
    Chaotic Coins : 44

Cothica Website Empty Cothica Website

Post by Chaotic11D Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Hey all,
    So I figure the majority of current members here are veterans to some degree.
    Now that chaoticgame is down for the moment, and we are here. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the website from way back, Cothica.com?

It was basically a trading card search engine designed around chaotic. You could search for specific cards, like specific overworlders with courage from 80-100, power from 75-85+ and earth and 1 or more MC for example. You were able to custom search any quality of a card beyond just overworld, uw, element, like the official websites collection offered.

The website went down several years ago and I haven't heard anything about it since, but I figure since we're starting from scratch again, if anyone had the keys to it's "vault", that website would make a seriously awesome new collection/search engine.

I figured it was worth a try...

Anyway, this is Chaotic11 officially present in the backup world.
    ~Thanks
    Mithrandir
    Mithrandir
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Saomir9
    Chaotic Coins : 85

Cothica Website Empty Re: Cothica Website

Post by Mithrandir Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Sadly, I have never heard of that site despite being being here since 2007.  I wish I did though since it would have saved me a lot of time.  When did it go down?
    Chaotic11D
    Chaotic11D
    Common

Chaotic Username : Chaotic11
    Chaotic Coins : 44

Post by Chaotic11D Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:15 pm

I'm not 100% sure on this, and someone can correct me of i'm wrong. But I think it went down shortly after overgrownchildren did, which was late 2009? At the very beginning of the downward slope chaotic began.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content