Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Old Chaotic Game Forum Memories and Stories

KnucklesE
    KnucklesE
    newb

Chaotic Username : KnucklesE
    Chaotic Coins : 1

Old Chaotic Game Forum Memories and Stories Empty Old Chaotic Game Forum Memories and Stories

Post by KnucklesE Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:10 pm

Hello Chaotic Forums!

My name is KnucklesE and many years ago, crazy to think that it has been 9-10 years, I joined the original forums. I made a lot of friends and loved being involved in the community! Perhaps I'm feeling nostalgic, but I am curious as to people's favorite memories of that time or stories they have. w00t

As for me, I fondly remember:
    • My team, The Applesauce Clan. "Applesauce indeed". Is there anyone out there who was on my team? I remember the "team wars" we had with crazy off topic posts and such.
    • Interacting with the staff and their variety of personalities. It was especially exciting to run into a staff member when playing the game online!
    • The terrible, terrible fan fiction I attempted. Sick That is one reason I am glad the old forums are no more. No evidence of those affronts to literature.
    • The amount of personality that shone through each individual forum user. Some people were always kind and encouraging, others were imposing and mysterious. It's weird that many years later I can still remember the personalities of internet people.

That's all for now! I hope to hear some of y'alls memories. I would love to reconnect with people too!

~KnucklesE
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Old Chaotic Game Forum Memories and Stories Empty Re: Old Chaotic Game Forum Memories and Stories

Post by Chiodosin1 Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:10 pm

welcome back! definitely check out our discord its where most stuff happens these days, always glad to see an old face Big Grin
    Black Tree
    Black Tree
    newb

Chaotic Username : Black Tree
    Chaotic Coins : 3

Old Chaotic Game Forum Memories and Stories Empty Re: Old Chaotic Game Forum Memories and Stories

Post by Black Tree Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:08 am

I remember some of it too!
    do you remember me? i vaguely remember you and your applesauce clan!
    remember Mordrid? kynarith? kinarith? the guy and his kid who shared a profile?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 am