Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Yo

LuckyGoblin
    LuckyGoblin
    newb

Chaotic Username : LuckyGoblin
    Chaotic Coins : 4

Yo  Empty Yo

Post by LuckyGoblin Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:22 am

Yo, if anyone remembers me I am the same guy, just in adult form this time

Was pretty active in my cringy fan fic phase, if you remember me you might know what i'm talking about.
    I played a lot of Danian in 6v6 and overworld in 3v3 so if you know me from battling that would be why

Basically, I just heard about the revival with chaotic 2.0 yesterday morning, I loved this game for so long, i've been keeping cards for a while despite thinking the game was dead just to have memorabilia, one of my prized possessions is a 70c/80p/40w/45s 85e Ursis. Not sure if its any good card wise but it was my first ultra rare pull (and foil if that wasn't standard, i honestly don't know it was my only UR pull)
    gogito
    gogito
    newb

Chaotic Username : gogito
    Chaotic Coins : 2

Yo  Empty Re: Yo

Post by gogito Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:39 pm

hey even a new good way to play online is available till they bring back the site but unlike the old one you don't need to buy the cards to play online you have mist the cards but some of them do not have good pictures (still readable) few cards are missing but the most bad thing is it does not show the stats of the card you will find here a post talking about it and showing you how to use it but i recommond using https://chaoticbackup.github.io/collection/ so both players now their card's stats

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:30 am