Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Terabyte
King A-Game Darini
KingMaxxor4
7 posters

Anime Character Personality Quiz

Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
    Chaotic Coins : 245

Anime Character Personality Quiz - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime Character Personality Quiz

Post by Zachas Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:36 am

I got Hinata again.......... ........ ....... I'm going to bed
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Anime Character Personality Quiz - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime Character Personality Quiz

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:09 am

If you answer truthfully enough, you should get similar characters each time (or the same since the selection isn't too large).

Honestly should stop wasting time... Just did like 20+ quizzes. None are as good as the one we've been using...

If I am ever extremely bored, I might make one (and I mean so bored I would go all the way out of my way into a ghetto to wait for an unbalanced fight [not in my favor - gotta love a challenge] Tongue) Ok maybe a few steps before this. (Can't get to this point - not good for my mental or physical health.)
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:15 am

What? Fight? Ghetto? An unbalanced fight in a ghetto means that the opponent has a semi auto- all of them, and you have a toenail clipper if anything.

Reading that almost gave me a heart attack, please don't go that far again.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:09 pm

I don't plan on anytime soon. Have too many final projects/exams to do Tongue can't afford my GPA to take a hit.
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Chaotic Username : IflarFan
    Chaotic Coins : 164

Post by IflarFan Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:16 pm

I used to make anime character personality quizzes all the time. Maybe I should make a Chaotic one. . . .
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:52 pm

You must have had a lot of time or bad quizzes Tongue
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Or both- a lot of bad quiz times XD
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:10 am

Lol I don't know why you would assume they're bad.
    Here's a really awesome Chaotic personality quiz:

1. What's your favorite color?
    A. Najarin

2. How would you describe yourself?
    A. Hungry
    B. Thirsty
    C. Angry

3. Who does Maxxor get his hair done by?
    A. Intress
    B. Me
    C. Justin Beiber

4. Finally the quiz is over.
    A. Yay
    B. Boo
    C. Pumpkin

Results-
    Mostly As- You got Stelgar congratulations. You are a tiny starfish that turns huge and destroys everything.
    Mostly Bs-
    Mostly Cs- You are Yokkis congrats.
    Mostly Ds- You got Chaor you are so awesome.
    Mostly Fs- You are Elfriede you are so cool especially if you read my fan fiction.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:16 am

So I'm Yokkis... I'd say that's pretty accurate.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:27 pm

IflarFan wrote:Lol I don't know why you would assume they're bad.
    Here's a really awesome Chaotic personality quiz:

1. What's your favorite color?
       A. Najarin

2. How would you describe yourself?
       A. Hungry
       B. Thirsty
       C. Angry

3. Who does Maxxor get his hair done by?
       A. Intress
       B. Me
       C. Justin Beiber

4. Finally the quiz is over.
       A. Yay
       B. Boo
       C. Pumpkin

Results-
    Mostly As- You got Stelgar congratulations. You are a tiny starfish that turns huge and destroys everything.
    Mostly Bs-
    Mostly Cs- You are Yokkis congrats.
    Mostly Ds- You got Chaor you are so awesome.
    Mostly Fs- You are Elfriede you are so cool especially if you read my fan fiction.
    This quiz... is missing answers and very limited. Don't wish to hurt your feelings. But this is what I consider a bad quiz.
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 425

Post by Blitser Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:38 pm

I always get this guy. Most of the time there's no good answer so I have to pick the closest one. :\

Anime Character Personality Quiz - Page 2 ShoMinamimoto
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Marrillian wrote:Don't wish to hurt your feelings. But this is what I consider a bad quiz.
    I was being sarcastic lol, I would never seriously write a quiz like that. XD
    But I found this quiz: http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=which-anime-character-are-you_5
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:30 pm

That one is quite good.
     Edward Elric

Anime Character Personality Quiz - Page 2 Fmaedwardelrick
    Full Metal Alchemist. You are forthright and arrogant, yet kind of a genius. You excel at what you do and mature far quicker than most
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Post by Blitser Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:28 pm

I got Winry from FMA for that one. DarkerUnsure 
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Hmmm. Let's see who gets Alfans
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Post by Terabyte Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Kyouya Ootori
    Ouran High School Host Club. You are cold and calculating, and claim to do nothing unless there is some profit for you involved. Yet deep down you are a kind and caring person. You also look good in casual clothes, really good.

And the image didn't work, so...
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:31 pm

Oh nice XD
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:06 am

I got:
    Gohan Son
    Dragonball. You are kind, caring, intelligent and strong but could not be more oblivious when it comes to interacting with others. You will also go to almost any length to help others.

Sadly most of the pictures for the results don't turn out I guess.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:44 am

Your Result
    Goku Son

Dragonball. You are a pure soul, but you are also a love-able idiot. At least you have lots of friends. You are also very capable in combat.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:52 pm

Hmm. Don't know why my picture turned out. I just copied the entire thing and pasted it.
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Post by Blitser Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Probably something to do with the image host. Might have been uploaded somewhere else, or at a later time then the other ones.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:53 pm