Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What do you think could have been better for the show?

IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Chaotic Username : IflarFan
    Chaotic Coins : 164

What do you think could have been better for the show? Empty What do you think could have been better for the show?

Post by IflarFan Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Is there anything you think that could have been better? The animation, plot, characters, etc.?
    Or if not what do you think is the best part of the show?
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

What do you think could have been better for the show? Empty Re: What do you think could have been better for the show?

Post by King A-Game Darini Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:17 pm

The animation got way better after Dawn of Perim and same foes for the story the show was great and is a lot better then current card game based shows like Pokemon,yugioh(as they are now) and whatever other filler card games that last a week. If Chaotic had proritized plublicity and brought in some more side caracters.

Season 4 was looking to be the best season too.. The rest of the codemasters were to be revealed but only one was supposed to battle Tom. I think it was to be amzen witch would of been great to see the only girl codemaster (she specialized in Battlegear)
    jessotic
    jessotic
    Common

Chaotic Username : jessotic
    Chaotic Coins : 35

What do you think could have been better for the show? Empty Re: What do you think could have been better for the show?

Post by jessotic Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:10 pm

I know that when the last episode of Chaotic aired the one with the funeral for Tangath and everything i was like man i can't wait till September because that was when the new season always started or in the first season case picked back up from summer break. But then online searches like when chaotic is coming back on and it not being in the line-up for CW or Disney,Cartoon Network you sorta realize that it isn't coming back for the season.

But what i would of changed about the Chaotic TV show is i would of liked to have seem more battles between other characters and stuff like that or a Tournament of something like the winner of this tournament gets like 9 or 10 codes for battlegear,creatures etc, and also the show take a darker tone like the marrilean era that i thought was cool brainwashing creatures players pretty much betraying the creatures of Perim for scans of other Marrileans like that one guy Tom battled that only did it to see Maxxor weaknesses i think it was.And also see someone else but Tom defeat a codemaster like Peyton or Kaz.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:08 pm