Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I am newish ( I had to made a new account and didn't play for YEARS)

TheDiamondRanger
    TheDiamondRanger
    newb

Chaotic Username : DiamondRange
    Chaotic Coins : 2

I am newish ( I had to made a new account and didn't play for YEARS) Empty I am newish ( I had to made a new account and didn't play for YEARS)

Post by TheDiamondRanger Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Hello, I am new to this website, may you help me? Some reason why I can't play the games Unsure also I don't hear the music. If you help me and describe this website, I will be VERY happy.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

I am newish ( I had to made a new account and didn't play for YEARS) Empty Re: I am newish ( I had to made a new account and didn't play for YEARS)

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:48 pm

If you click the music button you should hear it. What web browser do you use? Also the music doesn't work on mobile devices.

I'm sorry to inform you that Chaotic is official down. This is a fan made website. So that us fans still have a place where we can keep in contact. We don't have a game made though, so you won't be able to play here. We would like to make one, but at the time lack the skills to do so. Although tradecardsonline.com has a the option to play chaotic if you would like to check them out. It's nowhere as good as the official game was, but it's still a way to play. You might not be able to find a tension match, so I recommend setting up a battle with one of our members instead of waiting for a random battle.

Sorry to disappoint you. But I'll welcome you to our site Big Grin
    TheDiamondRanger
    TheDiamondRanger
    newb

Chaotic Username : DiamondRange
    Chaotic Coins : 2

I am newish ( I had to made a new account and didn't play for YEARS) Empty Re: I am newish ( I had to made a new account and didn't play for YEARS)

Post by TheDiamondRanger Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:28 pm

ok Big Grin and I hope a good person comes and make the game... I do know a few people that could probally work together... I will see if they can help us but I will be a game maker ( some how I forgot what they are called) in a long time but hey, there might be hope!  Chaotic   Big Grin 
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:42 pm

If you know people who would be able to and would like to, that would be amazing!
    nelson182
    nelson182
    newb

Chaotic Username : DHGxDragon
    Chaotic Coins : 1

Post by nelson182 Mon May 19, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello, I started to play Chaotic again with one of my friends in a long time. I didnt really get into the game when I first started so I dont know if the rules were changed so I only play with the rules I remember but im here to find answers to an issue I found the way we play, Mugics. If you played YUGIOH, Mugics are basically quick-play spell cards with really fast effects. I am wondering what are the use of cards like Supercooled Rain, Tonal Destruction and Eye of the Maelstrom because when I use SR, he can basicilly just chain/burst all his counters and use all his mugics before my attack resolves meaning it loses its utility. I must point out that we can play as many Mugics as we want per turn and there effects do not stop after one turn, but I was just a kid back then and now, I cant find a complete How-to-Play book. Can someone please tell me if Im missing any rules here please and ASAP.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun May 25, 2014 7:49 pm

Sorry I haven't seen this sooner.
    nelson182 wrote:Hello, I started to play Chaotic again with one of my friends in a long time. I didnt really get into the game when I first started so I dont know if the rules were changed so I only play with the rules I remember but im here to find answers to an issue I found the way we play, Mugics. If you played YUGIOH, Mugics are basically quick-play spell cards with really fast effects. I am wondering what are the use of cards like Supercooled Rain, Tonal Destruction and Eye of the Maelstrom because when I use SR, he can basicilly just chain/burst all his counters and use all his mugics before my attack resolves meaning it loses its utility. I must point out that we can play as many Mugics as we want per turn and there effects do not stop after one turn, but I was just a kid back then and now, I cant find a complete How-to-Play book. Can someone please tell me if Im missing any rules here please and ASAP.
    Well a good use of Supercooled Rain (SCR)  is to force him to chainburst all his mugic. Having an opponent with no mugic in mid-late game is very powerful position. Especially if he has counter mugic, because now you removed most (if not all) his defensive abiliites. Pretty much goes to the other things as well. But you will be cycling through SCR at least every other combat, (or if you have a cycling attack deck much more quickly). SCR is a big harass plus its massive damage makes it a really good card in certain decks.

Now about rules. We have a member here, Blitser, who should have the rule book and erratas on file. I'm surprised he hasn't seen this. He may no wpop in and then distribute both.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:35 am