Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kreaal

ziro207
    ziro207
    Common

Chaotic Username : ziro2hiro
    Chaotic Coins : 51

Kreaal Empty Kreaal

Post by ziro207 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Kreaal 490

General Description:
    Besides P and E, Kreaal's stats aren't very impressive, but that's all he really needs. His elements are standard for a uwer: fire and air. Not being unique is good, but I wouldn't use more than 1 copy of him. Loyal can hurt, but seeing as he only affects uwers, it doesn't really matter. One of the things that make me really love Kreaal is that he has a MC without having recklessness. It's a rare trait possessed among uwers; either they're strong fighters without MC's, or they're scrawny weaklings with 2-3 MC's. One of those 2, or they have a MC and recklessness.

Gameplay and Strategies:
    Kreaal's Intimidate P20 is really useful for completing challenges early combat. I say early because the Exhaust all Disciplines 5 catches up to you really quickly, so make sure you can win combat quickly. Double Kreaals can be a really big gamble, but can pay off big time, especially with the right creatures. You should be able to conduct combat quickly, I mean, you're playing Underworlders, 2 Cannons, Kopond High Muge...

Card Combos:
    Galmedar: Kreaal goes quite well with this guy because his ability is based off of the opponent's power rather than how much higher your's is than his. While these two are together, no one's going to be healing.
    Atrapol: While not as enticing as the last combo, Kreaal's intimidate will help Atrapol win his challenge to destroy the opponent's battlegear.
    Stelgar: Caution! Use only 1 Kreaal with Stelgar. Kreaal will slow Stelgar's climb to his peak, which allows him to gain stats, but not too quickly.
    Agitos EM: Alongside Agitos, your opponent's power level goes down into the depths, literally.

Ways to Counteract Kreaal:
    Any creatures with absurd power will make Kreaal look bad really quickly (LVB, Chaor TF, etc.). The exhaust can be hurtful against discipline decks and Gan'trak users. Any opponents that can draw combat out will also make Kreaal a big burden on your team.

Art:
    Aw man, Kreaal looks like a boss. He kind of looks like phantom lava, if you look closely at the top part of him. I really hope he's related to Magmon, as he's one of my favorite creatures. He could be Magmon's dopey cousin (seriously...5 wisdom?).

Pros:
    Standard Underworld elements
    Good power and energy
    Mugic Counter
    An ability that can benefit many Underworld armies

Cons:
    Loyal
    Other stats are lackluster
    His ability can easily get you killed against specific decks that see play

Overall Rating:
    I'd give him a 7/10. He provides everything an Underworld army needs: Mugic, combatant, and intimidate. You just need to make sure your creatures will maul the opponent fast because the longer the battles, the worse Kreaal looks.

P.S. Sorry to the dude that wanted Kileron for a review; I haven't gotten a hold of one. Also, please tell me if there's a specific part of my reviews that you'd like to see with more detail, or generally anything I could do to make them better. Thanks!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:14 pm