Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Terabyte
Blitser
plokjhgfdsa
KingMaxxor4
neku
9 posters

What would you like to see...

neku
    neku
    Common

Chaotic Username : CHAORPWNS1
    Chaotic Coins : 30

What would you like to see... - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you like to see...

Post by neku Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:16 pm

New ideas, new plans, more backups Tongue
    thadeaus
    thadeaus
    Common

Chaotic Username : Thadeaus
    Chaotic Coins : 6

Post by thadeaus Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:03 am

Hello!

I have been wanting to recreate the online card game aspect of chaotic for a while. A cool concept once the card game is conplete is being able to roam around perim and collect scans, or even just battle the fights out in an arena. If you are good atmodelling and 3D game dev then maybe we can work togetheronce I get the card game back up!
    neku
    neku
    Common

Chaotic Username : CHAORPWNS1
    Chaotic Coins : 30

Post by neku Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:04 pm

ok well the idea of the game has been pretty clear in my head, and the order of development is too...
    But don't expect anything anytime soon. Making a game is by no means easy, this could take years to get it where I want it to be.
    First order of business: make a working Battledrome, with attacks, and locations. Next, a demo for you guys to play (dunno where that would be hosted). Then I'll get into Perim, and turn it into more of a MMO. Scans would be a top priority at that time. Mugic, Battlegear, maybe even a working card game to partner up with the battledromes all that will be coming later.
    Anyway, I won't be starting the actual compiling of the game for quite a while. There are some things you guys could help me with, but this work may not even be used.
    -Ripping the 3D models and anims from Shadow Warriors.
    -Finding someone that would want to host the game if it hits the "MMO" stage
    -If anyone is good at making 3D models and/or anims for stuff that would be great, I can do a little bit but it's terribad
    As well, Thadeus, I think we could work together. I have never done a group project and I'm usually very busy but I could try.... don't get your hopes up though.

So yeah Big Grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:14 am