Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
CosmicDashie
BlzvSprayTan
KingMaxxor4
FinalOne1
plokjhgfdsa
Terabyte
Blitser
Max20102
12 posters

Hey Dudes, I can't take it anymore!

Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Max20102
    Chaotic Coins : 706

Hey Dudes, I can't take it anymore! - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Dudes, I can't take it anymore!

Post by Max20102 Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:36 pm

That's a brilliant plan genius. Y didn't I think of that. NOT!!!!!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue 
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : cromax123456
    Chaotic Coins : 406

Hey Dudes, I can't take it anymore! - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Dudes, I can't take it anymore!

Post by cromax123456 Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:43 pm

What I'd they gave you a free Chaor and it's got completely maxxed stats? Underworld 
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:45 pm

If they give me all the cards with all maxxed out stats, I might consider. Tongue Tongue 
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 425

Post by Blitser Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:48 pm

cromax123456 wrote:wasn't the TSK promo from some giant tourny in the states a few years back? or am I thinking of a completely different TSK promo?

Reviving this long buried subject quickly. The promotional version of Takinom the Shadowknight was given away *only* to players who pre-registered (and showed up for) Perim Tour in Toronto. I can't entirely recall but I believe Perim Tour was held at Fan Expo.

In celebration of the first Perim Tour they also did a promotion for alternate art Nunk'Worn's. Promo Nunk'Worn's are some of the rarest cards in the entire game though. I'd only say Bodal's Element Converter (physical), Droskin, and maybe the Mugician's Arch are rarer.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:56 pm

You necro-replier.

Unfortunately though, none of those cards are useful. TSK and NW are just different artwork, Droskin/Converter can not hold themselves up in the meta game, and arch pieces cannot be used in game.

I would like to see a report of rarity though, from Yokkis Spookers, to Silchaw's Mines, to Hawaii Heptadds.
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Post by Blitser Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:04 pm

The thing with promos is that there's no way to know how many are in circulation. Even with Droskin, where there was supposedly a set amount, legitimate extras started to pop up on Ebay. I'm basing my list of the rarest cards from years of watching the trade forums and ebay/amazon.

Nunk'Worn was supposed to have about 1000 copies printed, but not all of them made it around, and the ones that did fell in the hands of just a few collectors. ( Whistle ) Don't go looking at me to finish off any collections but I may or may not have a couple binder pages worth of them.
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:46 pm

Like I said before, Xerium Armor should've been worth more than Droskin. Tongue 
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Post by Terabyte Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:56 am

I think I have an Alternate art Nunk...I needed it for a deck and the only one for sale with good stats was a promo. I thought nothing of it...Interesting to know I have a piece of Chaotic history. Tongue
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:57 am

lol, i just got a raimusa promo last week for as simple as 1.99. NOT from LIZ. Tongue 
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Uh be sure you dont order customs.
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:22 pm

Ok? Tongue 
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:28 pm

I'm just saying Chaotic counterfeit is totally a thing. Sometimes you have to watch out for it, and that is why I personally recommend liz.
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:29 pm

It never happened to me before but thanks for the lookout. Big Grin 
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Totally. Not many people realize that they have to actually double check for some of the more rare cards to see if they are official. Its extremely rare, but I've seen fake cards.
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Do u mean like these. The real Iparu has unique written on it but this iparu doesn't. And guess where this card is sold from. I'll give u three guesses. Tongue Tongue 
    Attachments
    Hey Dudes, I can't take it anymore! - Page 7 AttachmentScreenshot_1.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (16 Kb) Downloaded 8 times
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:03 pm

That is a stop2shop card. However, because it has the Premium Pack's gold foil, I want to believe that it is Premium Pack's fault for the lack of unique, not stop2shop.
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Post by Blitser Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:07 pm

BlzvSprayTan wrote:That is a stop2shop card. However, because it has the Premium Pack's gold foil, I want to believe that it is Premium Pack's fault for the lack of unique, not stop2shop.

Confirmed for premium pack derpage. Those things are awful in every way.
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:14 pm

I found out about their little "accidents" too just a while ago.
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Post by Terabyte Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:50 pm

Is there a list of Premium errors?
    I never notice them because I don't read most card effects after I'm already familiar with them.
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:52 pm

Idk if their is a list, but it surely has alot of errors. Tongue 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:28 am