Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters
  • Reply to topic

The Chilltune Creepypasta

FinalOne1
FinalOne1
Rare

Chaotic Username : FinalOne1
Chaotic Coins : 87

The Chilltune Creepypasta Empty The Chilltune Creepypasta

Post by FinalOne1 Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:36 pm

One day, a 15 year old boy was experimenting with music that would fit with his friend's game idea, one for the part where
the characters found themselves into a town in the northern reigons of the world to find all of the townsfolk were frozen
solid, as he continued his search, he found a song that fit the theme really well, he listened to it for a while, then
when his mother called him to dinner, he didn't come down, so his mother went up to his room to find him lying on the
floor, his skin blue, his left arm risen as if he was reaching for something. His mother, horrified, felt for a pulse and
found none. She then called the police to investigate the matter. There was an extensive autoupsy to try and find the
cause of his death, there were no injuries, no internal issues, no brain damage, and no toxins found. However, a reigon of
his brain was cold to the touch, almost frozen. Thus his death was declared as a result of an extreme drop in body
temperature, but the cause was still unknown. Investigators searched his computer to find the song still playing. One of
the investigators put on the headphones connected to his computer and listened to the song. He began to complain about
feeling really cold after a minute, then shortly after he froze to death. The other investigator reported the incident,
and his collegues thought he was crazy, and put him through a lie detector test. He passed. Experts were baffled how he
didn't fail, they all thought his story was a figment of the human imagination, until his friend came over to pick up his
computer, as his family wanted him to have it. He listened to the song, and died then. It was then that all those
deaths were ruled as accidental, caused by listening to the song for just a few minutes, and they deleted the song
from all medias within that area. The song still exists somewhere, waiting to claim it's next victim
KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
Chaotic Coins : 2744

The Chilltune Creepypasta Empty Re: The Chilltune Creepypasta

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:03 pm

hmm for some reason I was expecting a link to the song XD
Anyway pretty decent for a creepypasta. gj
FinalOne1
FinalOne1
Rare

Post by FinalOne1 Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:02 pm

I really just came up with it because i was bored and was working on my RPG. It was loosely based off a point where they characters go to a village similar to the one mentioned in the story. where the BGM is actually the song that inspired the story. Don't worry, it won't freeze anyone. XD 
cromax123456
cromax123456
Super Rare

Chaotic Username : cromax123456
Chaotic Coins : 406

Post by cromax123456 Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:05 pm

that's what you want us to think so you can buy all the Chaotic cards yourself isn't it? Tongue but that was pretty awesome and gave me another site to look at so thanks Smile 
FinalOne1
FinalOne1
Rare

Post by FinalOne1 Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:08 pm

I'm not lying, I listened to the song for about 5 minutes straight and didn't feel any changes in body temperature. This was also my first creepypasta, i might actually write some more now, since my older brother told me I should be writing every day, so i could write stuff like this more often.
cromax123456
cromax123456
Super Rare

Chaotic Username : cromax123456
Chaotic Coins : 406

Post by cromax123456 Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:11 pm

just in case that wasn't obvious what I said was sarcastic (well at least the first part was) and you really should, these stories are interesting to read and quite amusing
FinalOne1
FinalOne1
Rare

Post by FinalOne1 Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Alright, hopefully i get over my writer's block that I've had pretty much all summer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:21 pm