Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Anyone want to help me create cards?

TastyCakes008
    TastyCakes008
    Common

Chaotic Username : TastyCakes00
    Chaotic Coins : 36

Anyone want to help me create cards? Empty Anyone want to help me create cards?

Post by TastyCakes008 Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:08 pm

I know I've said it several times, but I'm writing some chaotic fanfiction, and I realized that once I get past Alliances Unraveled, I really don't have any idea what kind of new creatures, attacks, battlegear etc. to use for the rest of the story. So I wanted to make a request from you lovely forum-ites. Would anyone like to help me create new cards and such to fill out Fire and Stone, and help create future sets that I can use in my stories.

So anyone got any card ideas they'd like to share?
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Doublea
    Chaotic Coins : 276

Anyone want to help me create cards? Empty Re: Anyone want to help me create cards?

Post by Doublea Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:39 pm

You could always write the story of Theb-saar, the mipedian king, returning. The location "the storms". They also had said that legendary mipedian dragons and their riders were returning to mepidim and that other tribes thought that they might have found the cothica.
    TastyCakes008
    TastyCakes008
    Common

Anyone want to help me create cards? Empty Re: Anyone want to help me create cards?

Post by TastyCakes008 Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:47 pm

Actually I was wondering about those cards, what exactly are The Gardens, The Cliffs, The Phlogiston and the Storms? Because to me it seemed like it was from the City of the Elements
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:27 pm

The storms are in the background of malavdine's new card.

"The second M'arrillian invasion of Perim is now coming to an end, and things have changed. Kaizeph, the City of Elements, has been elevated from beneath the waves of Lake Ken-I-Po, the ruined city of Kehn-Sep is being excavated, and it is time for the king to come back and rule Mipedim. The last king to live in exile is Crown Prince Iflar's father, King Theb-Saar. With Theb-Saar, the living legacy of the Mipedim monarchy has returned to the heartlands of Mipedim, bringing with it the final defeat of the M'arrillians at Rao'Pa Sahkk and the opening of the Storm Gate of Kaizeph. Along with the king, legendary Mipedian Dragons and their winged riders have come back to the Oasis and have instilled a profound sense of pride in the Mipedians. There is a renewed belief that the Cothica will be found by a Mipedian and that it will bring peace to Perim at the hands of King Theb-Saar."
    TastyCakes008
    TastyCakes008
    Common

Post by TastyCakes008 Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:41 pm

Where did ou get this stuff from? :O
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:43 pm

That was on the chaotic wiki for Theb-saar. I'm not totally sure where that is from though.
    TastyCakes008
    TastyCakes008
    Common

Post by TastyCakes008 Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:51 pm

Ehh. it's not like my fan fiction has to be cited and sourced. Tongue

But anyways, anyone have ideas for cards that they think would be good to add to the chaotic game and story for my fan fiction
    ChromeDragon258
    ChromeDragon258
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Zifer78
    Chaotic Coins : 71
    Location : In the wilds of Perim .Getting torn to shreds by creatures in known as "Younger Siblings."

Post by ChromeDragon258 Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:38 am

i am posting card ideas in this forum. you are welcome to them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:22 am