Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
woodsy
ChromeDragon258
SpeedplayerA
7 posters

Potential tournament on trade cards online/online petition

SpeedplayerA
    SpeedplayerA
    Common

Chaotic Username : speedplayerA
    Chaotic Coins : 16

Potential tournament on trade cards online/online petition Empty Potential tournament on trade cards online/online petition

Post by SpeedplayerA Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Alright guys, SpeedplayerA here, and I am posting about 2 things. firstly, one of my buddies over on tradecardsonline,snorvell, is trying to organize a tournament, which I think is a marvelous idea since we all know we don't play enough chaotic ever since our beloved site shut down. So, if you have a TCO account, then follow this link(http://www.tradecardsonline.com/?action=sendMessage&target_user_name=snorvell&origin=public) log in to TCO, and message him saying you are interested. Nothing is for sure right now, but if we can get more people involved then this can happen, and we can all have some fun.

Secondly, I made a video about the online petition you can sign to bring back chaotic, if you wanna hear me talk about it then you can watch my video, but even if you don't wanna do that, then follow thispetition link,  put in any name you want, a valid email address, and you can say a blurb about chaotic if you like. The important thing is, we spread the word and get more signatures. OK, that's all, thanks guys.  Chaotic  Smile

ChromeDragon258
    ChromeDragon258
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Zifer78
    Chaotic Coins : 71
    Location : In the wilds of Perim .Getting torn to shreds by creatures in known as "Younger Siblings."

Potential tournament on trade cards online/online petition Empty Re: Potential tournament on trade cards online/online petition

Post by ChromeDragon258 Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:00 pm

i signed the petition!
    woodsy
    woodsy
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : woodsy
    Chaotic Coins : 48

Potential tournament on trade cards online/online petition Empty Re: Potential tournament on trade cards online/online petition

Post by woodsy Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:36 am

I signed it when I watched one of your videos last week
    danianking
    danianking
    Common

Chaotic Username : danianking
    Chaotic Coins : 2

Post by danianking Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Danian I signed it with excitement. I hope it works out.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:48 pm

I'll be there for the tournament, thanks for the heads up.
    danianking
    danianking
    Common

Chaotic Username : danianking
    Chaotic Coins : 2

Post by danianking Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:30 pm

When will it be? Please contact me. I would like to attend. I dont know the date
    Everfree
    Everfree
    Common

Chaotic Username : Everfree1992
    Chaotic Coins : 14

Post by Everfree Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:42 pm

I want to know when it is too. I want to make a good impression for my deck.
    ketac123
    ketac123
    Rare

Chaotic Username : ketac123
    Chaotic Coins : 191

Post by ketac123 Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:59 pm

this kinda died since only 3 of the 8 players had time to play.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:14 pm