Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
plokjhgfdsa
Blitser
BlzvSprayTan
7 posters

Chaotic 7th anniversary is today!

BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Chaotic 7th anniversary is today! Empty Chaotic 7th anniversary is today!

Post by BlzvSprayTan Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:06 pm

That's right. The game has been around now for 7 years. Just 2 years ago the mods were kicking it on the dromes for one last time. Just 6 years ago the game had taken off, making over 1 million. And of course, SEVEN years ago- it all started.

Unfortunately I have a 15hour day on Thursdays; however I will be writing a Newsletter here either today or Friday to commemorate this once great game. I will also be logging on TCO on Friday to play as many games as I can. For anyone that hasn't tried TCO- Friday is a great time to try it! Veterans to the site are just as welcomed!

I will see what strings I can pull to get others online for the event. Look forward to seeing all that participate- let's get Chaotic!

Last edited by BlzvSprayTan on Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 425

Chaotic 7th anniversary is today! Empty Re: Chaotic 7th anniversary is today!

Post by Blitser Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Happy anniversary everyone. Hopefully we can all get something together for the event. Smile

Lets share some favourite memories from the game for now.
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Chaotic Username : plokjhgfdsa
    Chaotic Coins : 218

Post by plokjhgfdsa Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:45 am

WOOOOO Happy anniversary Smile
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:41 pm

I can't believe I didn't log in for the anniversary. Wow seven whole years. A few months back I had a slight hope that something magically might have happened. I'm glad to see the people around still showing their respect for this great game and each other.
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Doublea
    Chaotic Coins : 276

Post by Doublea Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:06 am

This game was just so fun to be a part of. The community was one of the best and still stayed really strong after the collapse. I first found out about chaotic by watching the TV show. It was so fun to see something that technically might be possible... It was so fun to imagine. I also liked the lore and general idea. I only started getting cards this last year, but now I have something to give me the nostalgia. It's good.
    ChromeDragon258
    ChromeDragon258
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Zifer78
    Chaotic Coins : 71
    Location : In the wilds of Perim .Getting torn to shreds by creatures in known as "Younger Siblings."

Post by ChromeDragon258 Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:28 am

I always loved this game and i will always continue to play it whenever i am available!
    Dunescale13
    Dunescale13
    Common

Chaotic Username : Dunescale13
    Chaotic Coins : 10

Post by Dunescale13 Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:10 pm

Well, hey you guys probably don't remember me, but I am back now and ready to Get Chaotic. Big Grin I was recently going around my room when I found my old Dawn of Perim underworld and overworld starter decks, and oh the nostalgia rained upon me. I really want to get back into the game and am just overjoyed to see you guys never gave up. My only problem is I don't really know how the trading cards online thing works. If anyone here could help me out send me a friend request on skype so we can talk. My skype is kdm160.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:59 pm

Have you see this tutorial? https://chaoticbackup.forumotion.com/t361-trade-cards-online-tutorial If you have and still have any questions feel free to ask.
    Dunescale13
    Dunescale13
    Common

Chaotic Username : Dunescale13
    Chaotic Coins : 10

Post by Dunescale13 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:05 pm

Marrillian wrote:Have you see this tutorial? https://chaoticbackup.forumotion.com/t361-trade-cards-online-tutorial If you have and still have any questions feel free to ask.
    I had not so thanks for the heads up Smile I can't wait to get back into the dromes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:14 am