Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Velocitrap and Shadow Strike: Challenging user or foe?

Getsugaru
    Getsugaru
    Common

Chaotic Username : Getsugaru
    Chaotic Coins : 47

Velocitrap and Shadow Strike: Challenging user or foe? Empty Velocitrap and Shadow Strike: Challenging user or foe?

Post by Getsugaru Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:56 am

I am still new to the game, and am building a test deck on TCO. I was told that Warbeasts (which I was including in the deck) have high enough speed and courage that I could get away with swapping shriek shock and spirit gust for velocitrap and shadow strike. However, I am confused, as both state the word "Challenge" in their card text. So I don't understand. If I have a Warbeast (let's say, Blazvitan) use these attacks, what happens? Does it check my stats, my opponents', both?
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

Velocitrap and Shadow Strike: Challenging user or foe? Empty Re: Velocitrap and Shadow Strike: Challenging user or foe?

Post by lazerbem Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:00 pm

A stat check just checks your stats. In the case of Shriek Shock, the user's Speed has to be 50 or more.

Challenges take into account the difference between stats. In the case of Shadow Strike, if your creature's Courage surpasses that of the opponent's by 15 or more, it will work.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:46 pm