Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
cromax123456
ElementalDraco218
6 posters

who is ready to have their mind chaoticaly blown?

ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Draco218
    Chaotic Coins : 245

who is ready to have their mind chaoticaly blown? Empty who is ready to have their mind chaoticaly blown?

Post by ElementalDraco218 Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:27 am

So, this concept donned on me lastnight, and this just might become the most controversial topic of all but, we all know that this forum was made after the fall of chaotic, and is run by Marrillian. So what if: THE M'ARRILLIANS ACTUALLY WON AND CONQUERED PERIM AND WE ARE ALL BRAINWASHED? XD Marrillian

Wooooow! Awe Mind blown. Whistle
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : cromax123456
    Chaotic Coins : 406

who is ready to have their mind chaoticaly blown? Empty Re: who is ready to have their mind chaoticaly blown?

Post by cromax123456 Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:33 am

If that's true, and Marrillian is Kira, then that means the Death Note has been used on us all! :O By that logic, and Phelphor's claims that M'arrillians hold the Cothica then the Cothica must be a Death Note. Whistle
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

who is ready to have their mind chaoticaly blown? Empty Re: who is ready to have their mind chaoticaly blown?

Post by ElementalDraco218 Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 am

Ooooooooh!!!!! Epic! XD So then we are all dead but don't even know it! so does mean we joined Tangath Toborn in the Spirit Lands?
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Post by cromax123456 Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:57 pm

I'm sure we'll all be fine once we learn how to make/obtain a Talazar for ourselves. Tongue I most likely spelled Talazar wrong XD
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 425

Post by Blitser Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:02 pm

Don't forget the rank of another particular admin for the forums. EyeRoll
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Post by Chiodosin1 Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:45 pm

alright guys we have to go back to dranakis threshold and kill Aa'une when he was a baby
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:29 pm

ElementalDraco218 wrote:So, this concept donned on me lastnight, and this just might become the most controversial topic of all but,  we all know that this forum was made after the fall of chaotic, and is run by Marrillian. So what if: THE M'ARRILLIANS ACTUALLY WON AND CONQUERED PERIM AND WE ARE ALL BRAINWASHED? XD Marrillian
    cromax123456 wrote:If that's true, and Marrillian is Kira, then that means the Death Note has been used on us all! :O By that logic, and Phelphor's claims that M'arrillians hold the Cothica then the Cothica must be a Death Note. Whistle 
    ElementalDraco218 wrote:Ooooooooh!!!!! Epic! XD So then we are all dead but don't even know it! so does mean we joined Tangath Toborn in the Spirit Lands?

Well this isn't the first conspiracy involving these forums - like this

I would like to clear up some of these statements. The M'arrillians may or may not have won the final battle for Perim. Kira could have been a Chaotic player (and a M'arrillian one at that). Kira possibly brought the said Death Note to Perim. Kira killed off A'aune and lead and conquered Perim. We are not dead, but rather just functionally unaware if these series of events has happened, since any news of Perim (true or otherwise) has not been revealed to us players for a long time. Of course we could just be brainwashed as well.

Going along the lines that the Chothica itself is a manifestation of the Death Note in Perim. And some link between the Shimigami realm and the Spirit Lands had allowed a post-mord Light to have traveled to Perim in which due to the Chaotic's scanners regains access to Earth....

Blitser wrote:Don't forget the rank of another particular admin for the forums. who is ready to have their mind chaoticaly blown? 4178899338
    Although these theories sound nice, I'm still perplexed by this comment. Could it be that indeed the mention of Kira was a distraction hiding an even more sinister force? 

PS.
    I loved having events like one linked.
    ChromeDragon258
    ChromeDragon258
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Zifer78
    Chaotic Coins : 71
    Location : In the wilds of Perim .Getting torn to shreds by creatures in known as "Younger Siblings."

Post by ChromeDragon258 Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:28 am

Normally I am a Mipedian Mipedian player... this might explain why I suddenly built a deck with a bunch of ultra rare Marrillian M'arrillian cards...

We must be brainwashed...

Marrillian Minion Text Marrillian
    Just thinks the unified tribes beat the M'arrillians and that we are relaxing on Earth... When in reality we are all stranded in Perim serving our new overload... Aaune
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:12 am

Blitser wrote:Don't forget the rank of another particular admin for the forums. EyeRoll

All hail the mighty death note. XD

You guys are freaking awesome. And look it appears the marrilians even gave us a blister. XD
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:26 am

Or wait! :o maybe the marrillians brainwashed us again making us believe all of these things but in reality the blister they gave us is actually a blight that will soon consume us and we are just running from our most horrific fears!?!?!?!?
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Post by cromax123456 Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:45 am

Quick we must find an unbrainwashed caretaker! Does anyone know if Garv is around? If not we might have to rely on Donmar. Whistle
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:54 am

Oh god. not donmar. That son of a bodal still owes me five bucks. Crazy XD
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:15 am

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:45 pm

ElementalDraco218 wrote:Please watch. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dZE7ThcZdzY

I thought the same exact thing when I first heard that song haha

PS.
    Its Blitser not Blister
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 425

Post by Blitser Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:48 pm

Marrillian wrote:PS.
    Its Blitser not Blister

I didn't want to say it myself. lol

I can only imagine what KnucklesE would say if he saw this topic today. haha
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:14 pm

After being corrected countless times myself, I feel like I should continue the tradition hahaha
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:01 am

My bad man. Haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:38 pm