Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
KingMaxxor4
Mattwo
NightWing
AcetheWindRider
OneMajorPain
conchors
MasterMisha
Everfree
gerbot150
Leivi1998
LeGladiateur
chaorcrew
TangathCat
Klaus Vander
thatkidmaxxor
Terabyte
King A-Game Darini
Riversong
hughjk
thiagovs
Yoloking666
asinistaj
SpeedplayerA
theJazza
kbTroi
brainard52
Overworld Rider
lazerbem
Chiodosin1
CSpacian
bobosmith01
ElementalDraco218
36 posters

CHAOTIC GAME APP

thiagovs
    thiagovs
    Common

Chaotic Username : thiagovs the
    Chaotic Coins : 28

CHAOTIC GAME APP - Page 2 Empty Re: CHAOTIC GAME APP

Post by thiagovs Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:00 am

Sooooooooo will be a F2P with boosters bought in cash , or a P2P with player earning cards as long as he plays ?
    thiagovs
    thiagovs
    Common

Chaotic Username : thiagovs the
    Chaotic Coins : 28

Post by thiagovs Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:04 am

Also , a friend of mine said that the old Chaotic pad data can be convinient if uses to make an APP . According to him , 2009 programs and current apps are similars.
    OneMajorPain
    OneMajorPain
    Common

Chaotic Username : 1MajorPain
    Chaotic Coins : 36

Post by OneMajorPain Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:26 am

Sorry I haven't been able to check in for a long time! This is something that a bunch of us talked about last time I was on. I LOVE IT! I have been teaching my eldest daughter and my son how to play this game in person. I would love to be able to play with some other enthusiasts on the app, too! If you are looking to make this game have every card available to the player, I have every card in the major release sets (except some promos). You would have to figure out how legal, but I would be happy to send image files (no codes though Tongue) of any you are missing. I don't know how the game developers plan to make this game be what it will be, but it would be neat to have every card available to every player, so there will be a great chance of having unique armies built to play...as limitless as the player's imagination. Codemaster Crellin told Tom: it's not the cards; it's the player. Hopefully for us enthusiasts, it is free to play. No purchases through the apps if we can; those tend to get annoying (candy crush, for one).
    ~One Major Pain
    hughjk
    hughjk
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Windonka
    Chaotic Coins : 66

Post by hughjk Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:10 pm

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be legal for the devs to sell anything through the app if they don't own the intellectual property, so I don't think we have to worry about that. However, it might be nice if the community got together and raised a little money as a donation or a thank you gift maybe?
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Draco218
    Chaotic Coins : 245

Post by ElementalDraco218 Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:12 am

Well as it stands  for myself  today,  I am no longer  involved in the workings  of the App.  I was mostly  used for information and apparently as y'all can see,  hype. But from previous conversations that I have had with others (names unmentionable) from the team the app itself is still in the works.  Process has been slowed drastically due to personal lives and what not.  But don't  lose hope. Fans like us can keep chaotic alive.

My apologies for not replying sooner. Life has been hectic but ElementalDraco is back In action.  Lol.  I missed being here. Chaotic Underworld Danian Mipedian Marrillian Overworld Water Element Fire Element Air Element Earth Element
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:13 am

To yoloking666 I cannot answer that at this time.
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:20 am

From what I recall the application would be free to everyone and permission has been givin as long as the credit is given to the appropriate owners and so on. There are a lot of legalities that come into play and for the most part, much like you guys, I am somewhat left in the dark. As for the booster pack idea, very creative but I don't believe that would be their approach as they have said that the app itself is none profitable. For the fans by the fans.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:30 pm

Glad to get some status report. Would love to see a couple screen shots if you could.
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:49 am

Can't make any promises but I will see if snap shots can be presented. I apologize in advance if I am unable to procure some.
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

CHAOTIC GAME APP - Page 2 Empty CHAOTIC APP UPDATE

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:02 am

I was beginning to wonder if life had struck a cord with the team that was making the Chaotic Game App. For those of you who followed in the past, I was a side man for a team building the Chaotic application. Two major features were being worked on as a side project that would be connected to the online app itself and my major role was simply information and also sharing with the public bits of information that was okayed by the Creator(S). Well my go to guy finally came back on the grid with a large bit of information and has graciously agreed to allow me to share the following with you loyal fans. Below is a link to the Chaotic index, and granted does not yet have many features, will be (as it is only still in beta) useful to you amazing fans for all the information that it is worth. Please enjoy and remember to always stay Chaotic cause after all, "It's Now Or Never! Let's Get Chaotic!"

Now remember that this is only in beta for the time being and future updates are imminent. I do not currently have any more information on the app itself but it has been confirmed that it is still in the making, and only by my assumption, I believe has been postponed until 2017 do to personal issues in life for the nameless team. But please stay tuned and be sure to check back as I will present you more information on the app as it develops. Chaotic Marrillian Overworld Underworld Danian Mipedian

http://cscanner.freetzi.com/index.html

Last edited by ElementalDraco218 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Riversong
    Riversong
    Common

Chaotic Username : Riversong
    Chaotic Coins : 16

Post by Riversong Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:35 am

I'm getting a "Page Not Found" error from that link.
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:09 am

One moment. I may have posted it wrong. My apologies
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:11 am

Try it now.
    Riversong
    Riversong
    Common

Chaotic Username : Riversong
    Chaotic Coins : 16

Post by Riversong Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:24 am

Ah, that seems to have done the trick.  Looks like a great start, although the page seems to have some difficulty loading all the images (that may just be my internet connection acting up, though).  Having the images from the cards is a pretty neat idea, too - I'm looking forward to seeing what this team does next!

EDIT: I'm getting a "server took to long to respond" error from my browser when I try to access the other pages.  Not sure if that means that they haven't been fully set up yet or what, but I figured I should mention it just in case there's actually a problem.

EDIT 2: Looks like it's working properly now.

Last edited by Riversong on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Post by King A-Game Darini Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:31 am

Oh god this will help IMMENSELY when I'm playing on TCO.The Spread sheet that Chio posted was good but it was separated by the sets that it came from. Your's Separated by Tribe and it's in complete alphabetically order. Thanks man.

So if I'm reading this right. You guys are planning on having an app with chaotic Gameplay by next year? Or at least that's your hope and word on the matter?
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:40 am

Indeed we are King A-Game. This is our hope for the Chaotic community  and we hope that through our dedicated and hard work we can revive a franchise that never had it's chance to live. We have been okayed by the appropriate owners and will not be sued for making said app as long as the appropriate acknowledgements are given to the appropriate companies who own certain rights to the product itself. This is strictly non profit and is for the fans by the fans. All I am really allowed to say for now is that the application is being made as we speak and will be available for Android, iOS, Linux and many other formats. But stay tuned because soon more information will be released through these forums and together we can revive Chaotic. And yes, you will be able to upload your very own codes through  the codex system.  Which I am at liberty to say has been a slight issue considering that the Codex System is having to be completely remade.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:44 am

Well that's great to here,keep up the good work. Are you guys trying to remake the old site battle system or are you guys making an entirely new one?

Last edited by King A-Game Darini on Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:46 am

That as of now I am not at liberty to say. My apologies King A-Game.
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:47 am

What I can say is that the game will feature a PvP setup with the usual game play of 1v1, 3v3, 6v6 and 10v10
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:07 am

10 v 10?
    Please Ban: Stelgar VM , Gorram DG , Mehin , Illexia DQ , Grantake MG , Macromil , Zamool LVBE ,

maybe Makanaz,Enre-Hepp,Ivelaan,Nathalax Tainted , The Marrilian stat chieftians and Xis'torq

Literally went through all the creatures. There might be some BG and locations that would be stupid strong too. Like Glacier plains Mar heat cannon. If they don't have Najarin ff and you have Fla'gamp you win. or even against Najarin FF you could just use Rath'tab.

Also if you'd like I could put this in Announcements and News.
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:13 am

Yes please do put this in announcements and news. As for forbidding cards, I have no control over. However I will definitely make sure that I make your concern known to the creators. I understand that most cards can indeed be over powering in certain aspects and therefore we can respect players concern. But it is up to them if they make banned cards a thing.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:14 am

I meant only for 10 v 10 and you got it pal
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:23 am

Ah, I see. My apologies for the misunderstanding.
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:25 pm

I spoke to my sources. Most likely than not. Cards will not be forbidden in the gaming format.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:03 pm

Oh boy.. well that should be fun

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 am