Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Droskin Revival

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Droskin Revival Empty Droskin Revival

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:42 pm

It’s been a while since I posted a new deck, because I’ve just been making yugioh decks for a while Tongue This deck relies on abilities, so you have a very small chance of being negated. Burn is the only problem. This skeleton leaves quite a bit room for modifications. The neekwin is my personal best choice for frontal fighter. And I like running unheard to take out pesky Fludimorpher foe after playing deadwater.

1. Lam'inkal/Scout's Monocular
    2. Neekwin /Droskin
    3. Lam'inkal/Scout's Monocular
    4. Bodal FDR/Destructozooka
    5. Garv/MBF
    6. (This can be any creature, if you are playing unheard melody, this one should be a fluidmorpher.)

Mugic:
    Casadence Clash x2
    Song of Stasis
    Refrain of Denial (Danian)
    Unheard Melody
    Harmonics of Water

Attacks:
    Deadwater Devastation - 4
    Essential Evaporation x2 - 6
    Flood Force x2 - 8
    Twister of Elements x2 - 10
    Invader's Tactics x2 - 12
    Winterclaw x2 - 18
    Extinguishing Fountain - 20
    Burning Rain x2 - 20
    Inner Flood x2 - 20
    Fluid Flame x2 - 20
    Sleet Slide x2 - 20
    Locations: Anything you wish. Run ones with discipline initiatives for winterclaw's full effect.

Strategy:
    Use Garv to flip up both of Lam’inkals’ battlegear, or Droskin if they engage one of the Lam’inkals first. Now the fun has begun. You only need to play 1 attack, that’s all!!! Both Lami’nkals now fluidmorph. Your opponent plays an attack, you negate. Now don’t give it back just yet, now he’s untargetable, and gains water 5. Use Scout’s Monocular to flip up Destructozooka, and give Bodal Earth, and flip it down again. Play an attack, and start the cycle all over. Your opponent can only win now by burning you. All of your opponent’s attacks will keep on doing 0 damage. Big Grin

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:45 am