Chaotic Backup Forum

Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

Will Chaotic Ever Come Back?

Overworld Rider
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Michald98
    Chaotic Coins : 41

Will Chaotic Ever Come Back?

Post by Overworld Rider on Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:10 pm

Do you guys reallistically think it will ever be brought back? I really miss it and want to be able to play it online again because I have no one to play with here. I know there's a petition online for it to be brought back but what are we going to do once we get the 2,000 sigs? Who do we present it to since no one knows who really has the rights to Chaotic?
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 282

Re: Will Chaotic Ever Come Back?

Post by bobosmith01 on Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:16 pm

There's the few buisnesses that owned Chaotic, that have since been reformed.
    Realisitically, though, 2,000 isn't enough. We're talking about how a card game with products sold, and make it both advertized, made, etc...And it has to be for a profit. You're going to need far more than 2,000 fans, unless a fan decides to buy out a store of them.

That said, I think there's a small chance of a Chaotic reboot or whatever, but only a small chance.
    I doubt it, but I can hope.
    Overworld Rider
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Michald98
    Chaotic Coins : 41

Post by Overworld Rider on Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:25 pm

well they would have to take kids into consideration too. The ones who do sign the petition are usually 16+, the survivors of the chaotic age. They would have to realize there are kids 5-16 who can't sign the petition but could still be interested in a game like Chaotic because it's new and exciting. I've got a 12 yearold cousin who's constantly getting into different sorts of card games and hobbies cause he eventually gets bored with them, I'm sure he would be interested in Chaotic. As for turning a profit then I'm sure that's possible as well, I recently just spent a little less than $200 on cards in the past 2 weeks.

Chaotic|Blargers
    Blargs!

Chaotic Username : Chaotic|Blar
    Chaotic Coins : 45

Post by Chaotic|Blargers on Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:00 am

@Overworld Rider wrote:well they would have to take kids into consideration too. The ones who do sign the petition are usually 16+, the survivors of the chaotic age. They would have to realize there are kids 5-16 who can't sign the petition but could still be interested in a game like Chaotic because it's new and exciting. I've got a 12 yearold cousin who's constantly getting into different sorts of card games and hobbies cause he eventually gets bored with them, I'm sure he would be interested in Chaotic. As for turning a profit then I'm sure that's possible as well, I recently just spent a little less than $200 on cards in the past 2 weeks.

Never say never. Seriously! There's always a chance.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Chaotic|Blargers (Signature updated 6/29/2010)
    Blarg!

Knowledge Base: Check out the Knowledge Base for guides, walkthroughs, a constantly evolving glossary, help with issues and more!
    The 2nd May Battledrome Season has begun! Details on the latest cards and more.

• Have a bug to report? Please READ THIS for instructions on how to best submit a bug report.
    Never forget the good times. Smile
    Strider
    newb

Chaotic Username : Strider
    Chaotic Coins : 4

Post by Strider on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:57 pm

@Chaotic|Blargers wrote:
    @Overworld Rider wrote:well they would have to take kids into consideration too. The ones who do sign the petition are usually 16+, the survivors of the chaotic age. They would have to realize there are kids 5-16 who can't sign the petition but could still be interested in a game like Chaotic because it's new and exciting. I've got a 12 yearold cousin who's constantly getting into different sorts of card games and hobbies cause he eventually gets bored with them, I'm sure he would be interested in Chaotic. As for turning a profit then I'm sure that's possible as well, I recently just spent a little less than $200 on cards in the past 2 weeks.

Never say never.  Seriously!  There's always a chance.  

hmmm, I know the idea of recreating the game was pounced around, if it were, would everything be retconned and rebooted like beyblade?

Also who actually owns what? We know 4Licensing has the TV Series, and Kodo had the rest of the property. With Kodo defunct, where has it all gone? Sorry for the in depth questions, my knowledge on IP is quite weak Tongue
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Post by CSpacian on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:45 am

I imagine it won't come back unless the fans bring it back. If the fans bring it back and gather a massive following, which I imagine won't be hard as online TCGs can get a lot of traction especially something with a fairly unique gameplay like Chaotic. But like I was saying if the fans can bring about a resurgence on their own (which has been talked about to DEATH on these forums) I imagine the studios would see it and try and revive it for a quick cash grab as they still technically have the property or something.

Chaotic|Blargers
    Blargs!

Chaotic Username : Chaotic|Blar
    Chaotic Coins : 45

Post by Chaotic|Blargers on Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:10 pm

@CSpacian wrote:I imagine it won't come back unless the fans bring it back. If the fans bring it back and gather a massive following, which I imagine won't be hard as online TCGs can get a lot of traction especially something with a fairly unique gameplay like Chaotic. But like I was saying if the fans can bring about a resurgence on their own (which has been talked about to DEATH on these forums) I imagine the studios would see it and try and revive it for a quick cash grab as they still technically have the property or something.

Let me tell you... seeing a massive resurgence of the fans would be a very helpful thing. That never hurts, ever.

Chaotic|Blargers (Signature updated 6/29/2010)
    Blarg!

Knowledge Base: Check out the Knowledge Base for guides, walkthroughs, a constantly evolving glossary, help with issues and more!
    The 2nd May Battledrome Season has begun! Details on the latest cards and more.

• Have a bug to report? Please READ THIS for instructions on how to best submit a bug report.
    Never forget the good times. Smile
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 980

Post by Chiodosin1 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:12 pm

yeah if we get enough of us odds are one us will become super rich, right? I volunteer!

Whoa  Water Element you doing?
    You need to  Air Element out.
    Just because you were  Fire Element d doesn't mean you get to be mean.
    I mean is it even w Earth Element it?
    Mattwo
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Mattwo
    Chaotic Coins : 66

Post by Mattwo on Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:13 pm

That's just like Blargers to instill false hope. At the rate things are going and with the fanbase scattered to the wind, Chaotic will never come back. Just stick to your online card simulators.

I told you all Chaotic was going to die. You didn't listen.
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 282

Post by bobosmith01 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:49 pm

@Mattwo wrote:That's just like Blargers to instill false hope. At the rate things are going and with the fanbase scattered to the wind, Chaotic will never come back. Just stick to your online card simulators.

Yo, no need to be so rude. It is a little hard to believe, but a little hope isn't so bad. Besides, he seems okay with us taking things in our own hands, anyways, so some legit staff from Chaotic is great.
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2379

Post by Marrillian on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Super necropost. Goodness.
     I don't think Blargs has instilled false hope. He just merely wishes the best for the card game and reminds us that a slight possibility that it can become alive again. Its like going out to buy a lottery ticket. The possibility of winning exists. Its not like he said, guys buy into some companies stocks, their working on reviving chaotic and you should invest! Or even if a company is working on the revival of chaotic. He just states common sense.

Heck he might still know things about what's going on that we don't have insight into. Chaotic is a mess and there is far too much legal garbage ensnaring it...

A lot of time has gone by, and I've grown up with the enthusiasm for of a revival dimming gradually. But deep inside I'm still the kid wishing that my favorite game would return to glory.

Founder and leader of Marrillian Reign. Marrillian
    Supporter of Maxxor Ruler of Perim

Light vi Britannia - 
    "This is what happens when I take an anime personality quiz..."
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 637

Post by King A-Game Darini on Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:21 am

This makes me really sad dude..

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    "What are you gonna do? STAB ME!?" -stab Victim Mipedian
    Klaus Vander
    Common

Chaotic Username : Klaus Vander
    Chaotic Coins : 8

Post by Klaus Vander on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:10 am

Don't give up guys. Please.
    Killua34341
    Common

Chaotic Username : Killua34341
    Chaotic Coins : 24

Post by Killua34341 on Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:12 pm

realistically speaking raising funds , supervised by a trusted - legally capable- individual , never hurts.
    nostalgia-go
    newb

Chaotic Username : MidwestNos
    Chaotic Coins : 1

Post by nostalgia-go on Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:56 pm

I just rediscovered the awesomeness and would love to see it come back.
    ultraace1022
    Common

Chaotic Username : strategizer
    Chaotic Coins : 15

Post by ultraace1022 on Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:15 pm

When I get older, I believe I'm going to try and bring it back. I know how crazy it sounds, but I can at least try, can't I?

-----
    A new age for the Mipedians is here! We will not be ignored, we will not be forgotten!
    Michaelnono
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : Michaelnono
    Chaotic Coins : 13

Post by Michaelnono on Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:47 pm

I wonder how much the rights to Chaotic are actually worth anymore.
    ultraace1022
    Common

Post by ultraace1022 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:27 am

Where would one even obtain the rights to Chaotic? TC digital games went under, so where are they?

-----
    A new age for the Mipedians is here! We will not be ignored, we will not be forgotten!
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 980

Post by Chiodosin1 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:51 am

4kids was the other main owner during its hayday mostly they owned the show while tcdigtial was more on the game side. they are also bankrupt a few years ago so who knows you'd probably be best off hiring a lawyer or something if you're seriously interested. if your just want the basics copyright search says 4kids and tcdigital do have the copyrights and they are still live for what that's worth. which isn't too much since copyrights don't expire naturally for sometimes decades, it mostly just means no ones else has used them after tcdigital and 4kids which is a fairly obvious. which is something we already know. You could go to the US copyright website for more information and there might somewhere to call too? Idk.

Whoa  Water Element you doing?
    You need to  Air Element out.
    Just because you were  Fire Element d doesn't mean you get to be mean.
    I mean is it even w Earth Element it?
    ultraace1022
    Common

Post by ultraace1022 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:35 am

I am definitely seriously interested. I think that fire and stone could've been the set to save chaotic, given all the new stuff that wouldve come out.

-----
    LeGladiateur
    Rare

Chaotic Username : LeGladiateur
    Chaotic Coins : 123

Post by LeGladiateur on Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:49 pm

@ultraace1022 wrote:I am definitely seriously interested. I think that fire and stone could've been the set to save chaotic, given all the new stuff that wouldve come out.

The problem wasn't to save Chaotic, cause Chaotic was going very well in fact.
    Like VERY WELL.

The problem was the rights of the author that 4Kids tried to get, but the verdict of the judge was to shut down all Chaotic commercial things until they get the arrangement, for like 2 years, that is what killed it.

Howerver, all the infos are still keep safe and there's rumor about 2017 to be the year or later for it to make a comeback.

In other words, there's nothing lost and everyhting to get, there's still money for them to do, so there's chances to see it back.

I got most of my infos by people and from a video on Youtube by Lowtier4life by the way, I own none of these infos.
    Lynxx
    Common

Chaotic Username : Hastur
    Chaotic Coins : 36

Post by Lynxx on Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:40 pm

If they reboot the series with a new show I hope dong woo animation takes the job instead of bradel animation.On the game side I see upperdeck taking up the game.
    LeGladiateur
    Rare

Post by LeGladiateur on Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:10 pm

I guess they would just continue were the show ended or just a little after, something like that, I do not have any ideas for the rest Tongue
    Michaelnono
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : Michaelnono
    Chaotic Coins : 13

Post by Michaelnono on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:05 pm

@LeGladiateur wrote:
    @ultraace1022 wrote:I am definitely seriously interested. I think that fire and stone could've been the set to save chaotic, given all the new stuff that wouldve come out.

The problem wasn't to save Chaotic, cause Chaotic was going very well in fact.
    Like VERY WELL.

The problem was the rights of the author that 4Kids tried to get, but the verdict of the judge was to shut down all Chaotic commercial things until they get the arrangement, for like 2 years, that is what killed it.

Howerver, all the infos are still keep safe and there's rumor about 2017 to be the year or later for it to make a comeback.

In other words, there's nothing lost and everyhting to get, there's still money for them to do, so there's chances to see it back.

I got most of my infos by people and from a video on Youtube by Lowtier4life by the way, I own none of these infos.

Can you link to this video? I have not heard this before
    LeGladiateur
    Rare

Post by LeGladiateur on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlW0sDSW2x0

That's the video I was talking about, the rest is knowlegde from here and there, nothing I can source or prove Tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 am