Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M’arrillian Reign Hosted Rare and Below Tourney

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

M’arrillian Reign Hosted Rare and Below Tourney Empty M’arrillian Reign Hosted Rare and Below Tourney

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:36 pm

You don’t have to be a member to join the action.

Here’s how it will work. Every army must have no card with a rarity higher the rare. This tournament is to show your true skill not your spoiled rich lot of ultras that pown everyone. This tournament will allow anyone to participate and do their best, because they won’t have to worry about the lack of good cards.

I'm not just doing this for myself (cause I do have ultras and supers in my decks) so I will have to reformat the one ill will be using.

The format will be 6on6 app or 3on3 app depending on what the contestants agree on (default will be 6on6.)

This will not be held all in one day, but when ever you can verse your opponent then you can battle him/her. The tourney will start when 16 players have signed up or June 16 (which ever come later).
    Players may still enter the tournament after the set date/number, iff (if and only if) the first round is still in progress.

The battles will be arranged randomly I will put each name on a piece of paper, drop it in a hat, shake it up, and draw them out two by two.

The winner will not earn a code as this is for fun, but if that player has at least one M’arrillian deck, he/she may enter my team as an elite member for life and 150 points.

For team members points will be earned according to the way they are earned in a team tournament. (You will still earn the 150 points and elite membership in addition.)

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:16 pm