Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

M'arrillian Reign Discussion Thread

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

M'arrillian Reign Discussion Thread Empty M'arrillian Reign Discussion Thread

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:26 pm

This is Chaotic discussion thread that is open to anyone. A place for my team to debate with each other or anyone else who would like to join. Members gain points for posts that add to any discussions.

Spam posts wont earn you points so dont just reply to stuff, if you dont have something that will add to a discussion or clarify somehthing you or someone else has said (try not to speak for others unless you pretty much know what they tried to say) dont expect points.

Whenever you post on a topic put the number of posts that you had on that topic in the top left corner.

The points will be explained under the Marrillian Reign thread.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

M'arrillian Reign Discussion Thread Empty Re: M'arrillian Reign Discussion Thread

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:35 am

Let's kick this off;

Topic #1

In the event of Maxor being incapacitated- who do you think you be the best interim leader (besides king- if you don't know who I'm talking about, it's the creator of the forums)
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

M'arrillian Reign Discussion Thread Empty Re: M'arrillian Reign Discussion Thread

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:43 pm

monkeymania1 wrote:Let's kick this off;

Topic #1

In the event of Maxor being incapacitated- who do you think you be the best interim leader (besides king- if you don't know who I'm talking about, it's the creator of the forums)

There are some things I don't under stand "Maxor" Does that refer to me? Incapacitated? iterim? and are you saying who can replace myself other then myself lol?
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:04 pm

lolol- my bad, I meant Maxxor. And an interim leader is the acting leader who fills in the position until a new leader is officially chosen.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:04 am

Najerin would be my #1 choice, #2 Intress, #3 bodal (Tongue jk)
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Bodal? :geek: I'd pick Vidav.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:45 am

I was joking about bodal. I would Pick Merast for #3.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:31 am

Okay, I'll add another dimension; existing creatures.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:11 am

AH well... I already have two creatures selected lol
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:34 pm

You don't want to have a third option?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Tarterek if he weren't brainwashed... but that shows that he is indeed weak so...
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:52 am

Vidav doesn't seem worthy to you?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:50 am

He is not powerfull enough... As an adviser yes.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:07 pm

but he's the master strategist- he's good enough not to need brute force.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:20 pm

You are thinking to much of our world... In our world the leaders are usally weak Tongue
    But in chaotic, they are not held back by politics lol. No, the Leader of the Overworld must be strong.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:00 pm

True, but when faced with an opponent as powerful as the m'arrillians; brawn is not enough.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:52 pm

*cough* Chaor
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:39 pm

*cough*80 wisdom*cough*
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:20 pm

And that is why I said the leader must be a good fighter as well. Chaor has good wisdom, and very good everything else. Maxxor has great wisdom and very good everything else. Intress has awesome stats, and awesome ability. Najerin is some "divine" being in the show lol.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:30 pm

najarin ff- Overworld strategist hero?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Are you agreeing with me? I don't understand that comment.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:46 pm

najarain ff isn't some divine being- he doesn't always sit in his ivory tower away from the action.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:24 am

sorry I didn't mean it like that. It is that he is viewed as one in the show. Only tom gets a scan. he has some ultament attacks... That type of junk lol It makes him sound like some extreme fighter

monkeymania1 wrote:he doesn't always sit in his ivory tower away from the action.
    Oh yea proving my point. Fits my def for a good leader.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:07 pm

....a lot of things are different from the show:P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:19 am