Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Blood lad,Attack on Titan and Danganronpa Chat

King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Blood lad,Attack on Titan and Danganronpa Chat Empty Blood lad,Attack on Titan and Danganronpa Chat

Post by King A-Game Darini Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:41 pm

These 3 are my top 3 favorite on going anime at the moment.

Blood lad is very much like Soul eater  in style and "monster type" characters it's 6 episodes in at this time and I really like it.

Attack on Titan now this one I've been talking about for a little while now since it's second episode was out and it was my first AOTD (anime of the day) it's 19 episodes in right now and follows a world of humans vs titans (giants) awesome show beyond interesting best thing in anime you'll see for awhile.

Danganronpa : The Animation is a murder mystery anime of 15 highschool "idols" and is 7 episodes in. The animation is sorta similar to soul eater as well and similar to "the gorrilaz" when the execution scenes happen they're great but out of all 3 this one is something you'd have to be into mystery to like while the others are easy to get into.

I reccomend giving each if these a try
    Blood lad: at least 4 episodes
    Attack on titan: at least 6 episodes
    And Danganronpa: 4 episodes
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Blood lad,Attack on Titan and Danganronpa Chat Empty Re: Blood lad,Attack on Titan and Danganronpa Chat

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Why are you having 3 different discusions in one topic XD
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Blood lad,Attack on Titan and Danganronpa Chat Empty Re: Blood lad,Attack on Titan and Danganronpa Chat

Post by King A-Game Darini Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Because all three are incomplete and not that far in. It's already hard to have a solid talk about something as long as one piece Tongue and I don't wanna spam a bunch of topics.
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Chaotic Username : plokjhgfdsa
    Chaotic Coins : 218

Post by plokjhgfdsa Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:33 am

z
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:16 pm

...I feel... so unused 0_0 This is to clean for me! someone freaking watch one of these 3 -.- and then we shall discuss it whilst we giggle like Japanese School Girls!
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Post by Terabyte Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:55 pm

Blood Lad? I like blood lad. :p
    And I'm in college now which is why I kinda vanished for awhile. Still don't know when I'll have time and remember to log on to here. Sucks, but it's the truth. I just forget about it because there's no on going discussion that I want to come back to. If that makes sense.
    I'll have to check out Danganropa. I converted to the Attack on Titan Manga. I enjoyed the story thus far.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:24 am

Big Grin Terabyte sweet welcome back (check general chat as well if you can) but yeah we missed yah here
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Post by Terabyte Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:25 pm

Thanks. Not sure what you wanted me to see on GC, but I checked around and updated myself as best I could.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:40 pm

Just started Attack on Titan. Up to episode 3. I am loving this! The art is oh so beautiful. Wow really love the art. The story is good, I won't judge the characters at this point. But the art, Wow hehe 
    Of course I wouldn't watch a show just for the art, and the show has good story and character to offer, but this is beauty!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:35 am