Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Warm-Up Deck for the Deck Construction Tourney

Malcolm9
    Malcolm9
    Rare

Chaotic Username : malcolm9
    Chaotic Coins : 116

Warm-Up Deck for the Deck Construction Tourney Empty Warm-Up Deck for the Deck Construction Tourney

Post by Malcolm9 Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:44 am

=========================Intro====================================
    With the first Deck Building Contest rules finally decided upon *somewhat*, I decided to test what interesting combinations I could come up with.
    The rules are as follows:
    1. 6v6 Masters Format
    2. Only 1 Mugic may be played per turn
    3. Extreme Loyalty - normal loyalty does not exist. Everything is loyal to whatever is in the text (box) area on the card (yes, including flavor text) Meaning you must have at least other card that fulfills the condition. (Eg. cards that say "Bodal calculated" means that you need to at least include a Bodal in your deck. Eg. Cards that have element(proof) x must have a creature with that element.)

With that in mind, I could see that mugic would not play a huge role in the match - as u whoever casts the first stone will simply be denied and likewise. So with the understanding that abilities would play a major role in such a match... I used the three of the 4 High muges of Perim. Before they became High Muges.

====================The Deck====================================
    Warm-Up Deck for the Deck Construction Tourney Triple11

=======================Notes====================================
    You could say I avoided the flavor text and abused the no "loyalty" priviledges that came with it. Or you could say it's a deck which I made for the fun of it (Both are true btw). Took me 10 minutes to center a deck around Enre-Hep revolving around recycling counters both when the opposing and when my own creatures fall.
    Up-front are 3 hard-hitters - Vlar, Gintanai and Rol'doi who naturally guards the 3 frail-er muges - Lore, Enre-hep and Najarin.
    The "engine" if you can even call it that >.> that has been crafted is
    1. Najarin FF which absorbs mugic Counters thru Heptagon Hails and various Mipedian Balladeer's Flute
    2. Lore AC, which chills as the strongest fighting muge that siphons the opponent's souls into his own mugic arsenal
    3. Enre-Hep obtains unused Mugic Counters (including Najarin FFs) to provide easily Recklessness 10 or higher per battle (as req.)

This is a very fragile environment (just like the rainforests) and can be ripped apart easily if not careful. But I believe even so... this is a fairly good warm-up deck to prep Smile
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Warm-Up Deck for the Deck Construction Tourney Empty Re: Warm-Up Deck for the Deck Construction Tourney

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:34 pm

Broke rules 3. See the contest thread for details.
    Malcolm9
    Malcolm9
    Rare

Chaotic Username : malcolm9
    Chaotic Coins : 116

Warm-Up Deck for the Deck Construction Tourney Empty Re: Warm-Up Deck for the Deck Construction Tourney

Post by Malcolm9 Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Edits incoming tonight

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:10 am