Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

agame's First Deck

King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

agame's First Deck  Empty agame's First Deck

Post by King A-Game Darini Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:34 pm

Hiiii. I thought i'd make this just because out of all the decks i've made this was my favorite,most used and obviously my first deck.

I started out with an overworld starter deck and made my account when the game first came out.. I was very young so I had no idea what I was doing so i'd just watch the show and wish I could of gotten the 4 kids cards but didn't know how. A while later when I was just a little older I was at Rite Aid and got my mom to buy me some zoth cards. I had 2 packs and they were AWESOME. No ultras or supers but I loved these cards. I still didn't play the game till much later but I kept the cards and I'd mess around with them. About the time the packs got to aliance unraveled (barely came out) I started playing. I loved warbeasts in the show and wanted blazvatan sooo bad. Basically I played against a guy named Justice11 he was a pretty cool guy and traded me an ixxik (min e) for a common! And he was amazing and my favorite card. I'd been studied battleground and first ultra I got was some stonemail to put on him to make him my unstoppable wall and let me tell you a 140 e mister like ixxik was not easy to beat in those days. I really wanted to get into trading so I bought 2 booster with Niveana and frafdo the hero and a few AU packs with the booster codes. I got a max e,lam'inkal,max e c s and p glost and a rathtab (ultra) a max e ailav and I got really lucky with a najarin hmoth a iparu ma and a max e and s ninren in the booster code. I got acceleration a marksmen prep,before the storm,a lot of stuff that got me set up to make this deck.

I traded and traded and got a max e blaz,I got saved for competing as a LR. It all worked out.

1. 2. 3.
    4. 5.
    1.Ninren,evergreen tunic, I'd switch it alot though
    2. Ixxik,stonemail
    3. Blazvatan,drill dozer
    4.ailav,gigantropher
    5.gaffatra,leash
    6.savel,levitarr

Attacks like marksmen prep,acceleration,turbulence funnel,poison sphere,primal smash,slowsand,velocity,shadow strike.
    It all worked out and it was mostly air and speed attacks with some earth.

Locations
    Storm tunnel
    Gloomuck swamp
    Mipedian mirage
    Just great mipedian places that I can't remember

It may not seem like much..I don't remember the specifics but thus deck could cut through almost anything in app. The akalabi,magmon decks,dark Marcos chieftain olkiex apron decks could go toe to toe with it but honestly everyone had a hard time up against it. Sure there's counters as with every deck but this deck crushed through decks. Ninren would jump to there back and make them uncomfortable,unless they had something like stelgar vm I'd usually use ixxik first thing to cement my self into their ranks. They'd always attack ninren first and they'd almost always lose ehehehe it was great. Blazvatan was just a beast in every sense of the word. He'd tear through creatures in 2-3 moves most of the time. Gaffatra was mainly distraction but the leash would really give him that boost he'd need. Ailav's abbility would really get people mad and it was just enough to cover blaz and nin's reck cost. I'd never worry if they got rid of savel or his counters cause ixxik and save would usually handle things they were my "Fail-Safe" I'd sometimes switch gaff out for a creature with bronzeflight like killeron or headmaster. I made sure everone had max e.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:58 pm