Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Zachas
monkeymania1
Terabyte
BlzvSprayTan
Malcolm9
Mithrandir
quazer flame
KingMaxxor4
12 posters

We have discovered Dangerous Underworld Spies!

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

We have discovered Dangerous Underworld Spies! Empty We have discovered Dangerous Underworld Spies!

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Watch out, they are among us. The underworld plans on getting its hands on the Cothica (the powersorce that keeps this website running).

Here let me give some back story.
    The real website was being powered by the Cothica, certain people tried to get access of the Cothica by hacking and taking over the site. I was able to secretly remove the Cothica (thanks to the assistance of Blargers, Blitser and Nick recon team) and place it in a highly secure admin only section of this site. Before the Underworld still believed that the Cothica was in Perim. Some of their informants received word of this and now the Underworld is embedding spies throughout our site. 

I am running a advanced complicated program that is searching through our user data base processing user movements and actions throughout the site trying to piece together the links between attacks on the encrypted storage facility and suspicious activity of players. 
    As the program runs its course, players that have been suspected of level 5 espionage will have their usernames turned red. They won't see this change themselves. Due to a glitch in the system which makes red users unable to see their own name colored, the people who see red usernames are random. As of now, I am unable to see the color changes myself. Since the process is all automated, there is no way for me to manually check. If you are one of these people, please do not announce who you see as red as it would alert the spies.

If a player with a red username tries to ask you anything you consider suspicious, please file a report here.

Beware of users with red names. It could even be you. I know the spies will then try to counter this method by looking for each other and then banding together, I have already planned for this and any suspicious activity between suspected members of level 2 or higher will be noted and an immediate file will be auto generated and emailed to me top priority for my reviewing purposes. 

Any member who reaches level 11 shall be ip banned and a thorough investigation shall be initiated on that person.

In the meantime, Blzv, Blitser and I are working on greater protection of the Cothica. I shall update you further on the matter.

tl;dr:

Last edited by Marrillian on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
    quazer flame
    quazer flame
    Common

Chaotic Username : Quazer
    Chaotic Coins : 29

We have discovered Dangerous Underworld Spies! Empty Re: We have discovered Dangerous Underworld Spies!

Post by quazer flame Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm

I will keep my eyes peeled, Marrillian!
    Mithrandir
    Mithrandir
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Saomir9
    Chaotic Coins : 85

We have discovered Dangerous Underworld Spies! Empty Re: We have discovered Dangerous Underworld Spies!

Post by Mithrandir Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:51 pm

ERMAHGAWD, I SEES THE RED PLAYER!!!  

#UWCity
    #bakedbeanfestival
    #HailChaor
    #hashtag
    #Imdonenow

#Okiedoneforrealznow
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:14 pm

#bakedbeanfest!!!!
    I think you're on to something.
    The smell must be interfering and corroding the system.
    Malcolm9
    Malcolm9
    Rare

Chaotic Username : malcolm9
    Chaotic Coins : 116

Post by Malcolm9 Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:10 pm

RAHHHDDD PLAYAHHS EVERYWHERE
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:40 pm

This is getting out of hand! The system is already deleting spies! How could they have breached our defenses so early. Please keep sending in reports.

Earlier:
    We have discovered Dangerous Underworld Spies! Member10

Right now:
    We have discovered Dangerous Underworld Spies! Member11
    Mithrandir
    Mithrandir
    Rare

Post by Mithrandir Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:29 pm

Hey does this mean that all the blue members are Overworld spies? Maybe you should address the bigger issue here.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:36 pm

No, because if we were colored by tribes I would obviously be yellow(perhaps with a purple outline).

I don't believe the red represents the tribe, just the potential threat.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:47 pm

Mithrandir wrote:Hey does this mean that all the blue members are Overworld spies?  Maybe you should address the bigger issue here.

No, the fact is, there are no "Overworld" spies. The only spies we have are underworld. Unless you are claiming to be a spy?? If this is the case, I must rewrite the system to compensate for blue usernames...!!!

BlzvSprayTan wrote:No, because if we were colored by tribes I would obviously be yellow(perhaps with a purple outline).

I don't believe the red represents the tribe, just the potential threat.

This is partially true. The fact is, it works both ways, red for UW and red for threat.
    Mithrandir
    Mithrandir
    Rare

Post by Mithrandir Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:37 am

Can we scream out red player names yet in order to create mass hysteria and bring back stake burning?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Well if you really wish to... I do love a good stake burning (no, this is actually not true).
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Post by Terabyte Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:49 pm

Burnt steaks are awful. It's all about the medium-rare.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:44 pm

Hmmm there is something suspicious about this one ^
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:57 pm

The name's Bond, monkeymania Bond.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:00 pm

lol
    So I'm guess you're on our side!
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:04 pm

ummm....shaken, not stirred?

XD I hope so.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:19 pm

I have faith in the people I've chosen to have power on this forum. So if you were to be a spy!!!
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:21 pm

well that's reassuring Big Grin
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Ah news flash:

Seems attacks have subsided. We're now working on tracking a common source. It seems to be coming from... Canada
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:13 pm

Darn you Canada...

Edit...Is it weird that I can see myself as an Underworlder? My name is red. 0.o
    I never knew
    Guys...There's something I need to tell you.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Those dastardly Canadians Eh!
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:54 am

They just seem to have more underworld ties
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:42 am

Marrillian wrote:I have faith in the people I've chosen to have power on this forum. So if you were to be a spy!!!
    On second thought not sure abou store of those player mods, they were voted in...
    Terabyte wrote:Darn you Canada...

Edit...Is it weird that I can see myself as an Underworlder? My name is red. 0.o
    I never knew
    Guys...There's something I need to tell you.
    Whoa really? Try reporting yourself... Well if it is true, it is sad to see you go...
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:43 pm

It makes me feel like I'm in an alternate universe. I always thought I was an overworlder, but I guess in this reality, I'm the underworlder. We were separated at birth. Who, you ask? Me an my twin, of course.

That could make for an interesting fanfiction. What if Aivenna and Nivenna were found by the opposite tribe. Maybe it's not as interesting as I thought, but an alternate Perim could be cool...
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
    Chaotic Coins : 245

Post by Zachas Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Hehehehe *whistles* Nothing to see here, move along. Tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:09 am