Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Zachas
monkeymania1
Terabyte
BlzvSprayTan
Malcolm9
Mithrandir
quazer flame
KingMaxxor4
12 posters

We have discovered Dangerous Underworld Spies!

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

We have discovered Dangerous Underworld Spies! - Page 2 Empty Re: We have discovered Dangerous Underworld Spies!

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Looks like terabyte has been found suspicious... I'm sorry my friend.
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

We have discovered Dangerous Underworld Spies! - Page 2 Empty Re: We have discovered Dangerous Underworld Spies!

Post by Terabyte Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:43 pm

I'm turning myself in. I get a reduced sentence, right?

All problems have been solved.
     :Sloth: 
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:08 pm

Or have they? DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:52 pm

Well terabyte is no more so at least the main that has been taken care of. But this is  surprising since the system has been telling me it's a Canadian player!!
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:01 am

They're taking over, one poutine at a time!
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:16 am

Whoa so it's been bribery!! I knew I shouldn't have accepted thos for Christmas!
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:19 am

Lol, our flag is red for a reason XD
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:23 am

Well with that reasoning... Most of the world is UW domain!!! Is America more ow or uw?
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:31 am

We've only got red and white- you guys have also got blue, which can also be seen as the most significant part because of the 50 stars for 50 states. Although, some in America may be mipedians.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:49 am

Well no black... I guess I'll go ow...
    I love how this is now a discussion of counties relation to the tribes of Perim.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:07 am

Well, they're pretty relevant analogies- real world politics just have a few more shades of grey than Perim politics, but it all boils down to more similarities than not.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:18 am

So what party does this make us?
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Re-Perim-can
    Demo-Chaor-at
    Wamma-rican
    That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:28 pm

That's good. Shouldn't have read that in public. People staring
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:31 pm

Did you lol out loud?

Why are there people that say that and don't realize the redundancy of it?
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Oba-Wamma
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:35 pm

NotUnderworldSpy wrote:Did you lol out loud?

Why are there people that say that and  don't realize the redundancy of it?
    Lol, I didn't even process the lol out loud. I honestly read it as "did you laugh out loud" then I had to reread twice until I understood your comment

monkeymania1 wrote:Oba-Wamma
    Idungeddit
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:44 pm

Obama + Wamma = ObaWamma
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:14 pm

Oh well... I liked terabytes better Tongue
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Le sigh... Everyone's a critic...
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:04 pm

I think it was just that you got left behind in the wakes of his genius XD Those are pretty funny lol
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:28 pm

*adopts angry French accent* I am genius I tell you
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Well the attacks have died down. So I'm going to release people of their red-usersnames (using a global release command). I'll be working harder so I'll be able to see everyone who has the red usernames next time we are invaded.

I'll update you guys when the time comes. But for the mean time don't forget to report suspicious activity.
    Thanks - KingMaxor
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:28 pm

Well apparently the system (which I have unofficially dubbed Rasenshuriken) has taken the liberty to purge our forum of member accounts who have done nothing more than sign up for a day and not come back Tongue Good ridance and thank you wonderful Rasenshuriken.
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Doublea
    Chaotic Coins : 276

Post by Doublea Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:04 am

Marrillian wrote:Well apparently the system (which I have unofficially dubbed Rasenshuriken) has taken the liberty to purge our forum of member accounts who have done nothing more than sign up for a day and not come back Tongue Good ridance and thank you wonderful Rasenshuriken.

So all of my fake accounts are gone... dang...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:40 pm