Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
BlzvSprayTan
IflarFan
6 posters

Is there a creature you would have like to have seen/seen more of in the show?

IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Chaotic Username : IflarFan
    Chaotic Coins : 164

Is there a creature you would have like to have seen/seen more of in the show? Empty Is there a creature you would have like to have seen/seen more of in the show?

Post by IflarFan Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:04 am

Is there a creature you would have like to have seen/seen more of in the show? Or know more background to any one of them?

For me personally, (of course Iflar lol), but also I would have like to have seen Taffial in the show. I think he was pretty important, especially when he discovered the City of Kehn-Sep. I would like to see what his personality is like as well. I also wanted to see Headmaster Ankhyja and more of the Royal Mipedian Academy of Melee Arts.

I know this question was probably asked already, but I feel like this forum is almost dead, especially in Chaotic Universe. Alien
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Is there a creature you would have like to have seen/seen more of in the show? Empty Re: Is there a creature you would have like to have seen/seen more of in the show?

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:29 am

Conjurors, if it wasn't obvious. They have 1 episode on Warbeasts and Conjurors make up half of the Mipedian tribe.

I haven't watched all the episodes, so I can't expand much more than that.

I will say though, characters I wanted to see less of are H'earring and Wamma. Danians had so many other creatures to make lore for. And... no M'arrillean was actually sought out.. they kinda focused on the tribe as a whole.
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 425

Is there a creature you would have like to have seen/seen more of in the show? Empty Re: Is there a creature you would have like to have seen/seen more of in the show?

Post by Blitser Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:40 am

I would say Tangath Toborn, but he was in the show quite a bit to say the least. Other than that, I'd have liked to see Magmon getting some use outside of battles.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Post by King A-Game Darini Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:41 pm

Mommark.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:45 pm

I think all the creatures. I mean alot of character development was spent on the players, but there could have been so much more on creatures. We only got glimpses and pieces through the eyes of the players mostly.

I really wanted to see a backstory of Intress and Takinom though.
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:44 am

I think that's totally true. They should have showed all the creatures more. I liked the fact that they became more focused on them during the second and third season though. Maybe they were going to do that in future seasons as well?
    I would have also liked to see the history of Intress and Takinom. And Mommark omg I totally forgot him! (Although he did have one episode.)
    And Blzv, conjurors and warbeasts show up more towards the end of season 2, when they were fighting the M'arrillians. Big Grin
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:07 am

I liked episodes which entwined battles and backstories. Battledrome of the Sexes to name an example. Like a battle happens and while it is happening we get some story about the creatures who are fighting. Big Grin
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:54 pm

Yeah those are cool, but I really like the ones where they are in the battledrome trying to figure out something that actually happened/happening in Perim. Like in Dangers of Diplomacy, Out in the Cold, Last Stand Part 2, etc.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:04 am

Isn't that kinda what I said...
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:47 pm

Oh I thought you meant the backstory that goes along with the creatures in the battledromes.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:11 pm

IflarFan wrote:Yeah those are cool, but I really like the ones where they are in the battledrome trying to figure out something that actually happened/happening in Perim. Like in Dangers of Diplomacy, Out in the Cold, Last Stand Part 2, etc.

IflarFan wrote:Oh I thought you meant the backstory that goes along with the creatures in the battledromes.

Aren't these two things the same? Backstory related to a creature(s) that is battling in the dromes?
    Or are you saying what creature is battling is unrelated to what the players are trying to figure out... which imo makes no sense.
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:13 pm

Well what I was talking about is not just the backstory of a particular creature, like Battledrome of the Sexes. I was more thinking of how the humans battled in the dromes to figure out things in Perim, a major example is in Last Stand Part 2, where Najarin had Kaz try to find some proof that Tarterek was taken over by the M'arrillians. Or like in Out in the Cold they went step by step through the location to help Kaz give the mugic to Raimusa.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Ah those are good too! We were both misunderstanding each other hehe. Although what I said earlier I would have liked more stories without human intervention. But that's probably just me as opposed to the target population XD
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:35 pm

Oh so you mean like taking place in Perim?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Yea for example (arg why the only example is of the episode I hate and wish never happened), in the last episode. It was about Tangeth Toborn's ghost (again awful). Maybe I'm not remembering it right, but were humans involved in any of the Perim events in that episode?
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:34 pm

I don't think so. I think all they did was scan him. But now I see what you mean. I like it better too when the humans are less involved, and I think the later seasons were leaning towards that.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:04 pm

I think once you experienced the battles, and they showed you some cool strategies, it was time to get you into the story. I mean we can only see Tom win so many times..
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:52 pm

That's totally true lol. XD
    Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Afjak∞
    Chaotic Coins : 213

Post by Oraklon Afjak Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:38 am

Siril'ean, because they never even covered him.

Nunk'worn, because I want to see what kind of treatment they give to the former Phoenixmorpher.

Hune Paltanin, mostly because of how many times she's saved me in the TCG.

Past Creatures like Gleptodd, Ariak, Xerium, and Kor-bek.

Zamool, even though I don't like the guy.

Then of course there's Afjak...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:41 pm