Chaotic Backup Forum

Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

Is there a creature you would have like to have seen/seen more of in the show?

IflarFan
    Rare

Chaotic Username : IflarFan
    Chaotic Coins : 164

Is there a creature you would have like to have seen/seen more of in the show?

Post by IflarFan on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:04 am

Is there a creature you would have like to have seen/seen more of in the show? Or know more background to any one of them?

For me personally, (of course Iflar lol), but also I would have like to have seen Taffial in the show. I think he was pretty important, especially when he discovered the City of Kehn-Sep. I would like to see what his personality is like as well. I also wanted to see Headmaster Ankhyja and more of the Royal Mipedian Academy of Melee Arts.

I know this question was probably asked already, but I feel like this forum is almost dead, especially in Chaotic Universe. Alien
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Re: Is there a creature you would have like to have seen/seen more of in the show?

Post by BlzvSprayTan on Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:29 am

Conjurors, if it wasn't obvious. They have 1 episode on Warbeasts and Conjurors make up half of the Mipedian tribe.

I haven't watched all the episodes, so I can't expand much more than that.

I will say though, characters I wanted to see less of are H'earring and Wamma. Danians had so many other creatures to make lore for. And... no M'arrillean was actually sought out.. they kinda focused on the tribe as a whole.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

Every Beast has a purple lining.

~Tan
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 422

Re: Is there a creature you would have like to have seen/seen more of in the show?

Post by Blitser on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:40 am

I would say Tangath Toborn, but he was in the show quite a bit to say the least. Other than that, I'd have liked to see Magmon getting some use outside of battles.

Blitser
    Grand Master of the Grapefruit Brigade

• Here for a visit? Come say hi to everyone in this topic!
    • Got a question that you want answered? The forum staff are here for any and all Chaotic inquiries!
    • Do you have an idea to help improve upon the forums? Share it here!
    • Interested in a Chaotic TeamSpeak? Post here!
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 636

Post by King A-Game Darini on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:41 pm

Mommark.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    "What are you gonna do? STAB ME!?" -stab Victim Mipedian
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2358

Post by Marrillian on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:45 pm

I think all the creatures. I mean alot of character development was spent on the players, but there could have been so much more on creatures. We only got glimpses and pieces through the eyes of the players mostly.

I really wanted to see a backstory of Intress and Takinom though.

Founder and leader of Marrillian Reign. Marrillian
    Supporter of Maxxor Ruler of Perim

Light vi Britannia - 
    "This is what happens when I take an anime personality quiz..."
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:44 am

I think that's totally true. They should have showed all the creatures more. I liked the fact that they became more focused on them during the second and third season though. Maybe they were going to do that in future seasons as well?
    I would have also liked to see the history of Intress and Takinom. And Mommark omg I totally forgot him! (Although he did have one episode.)
    And Blzv, conjurors and warbeasts show up more towards the end of season 2, when they were fighting the M'arrillians. Big Grin
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Post by Marrillian on Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:07 am

I liked episodes which entwined battles and backstories. Battledrome of the Sexes to name an example. Like a battle happens and while it is happening we get some story about the creatures who are fighting. Big Grin

Light vi Britannia - 
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:54 pm

Yeah those are cool, but I really like the ones where they are in the battledrome trying to figure out something that actually happened/happening in Perim. Like in Dangers of Diplomacy, Out in the Cold, Last Stand Part 2, etc.
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Post by Marrillian on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:04 am

Isn't that kinda what I said...

Light vi Britannia - 
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan on Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:47 pm

Oh I thought you meant the backstory that goes along with the creatures in the battledromes.
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Post by Marrillian on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:11 pm

IflarFan wrote:Yeah those are cool, but I really like the ones where they are in the battledrome trying to figure out something that actually happened/happening in Perim. Like in Dangers of Diplomacy, Out in the Cold, Last Stand Part 2, etc.

IflarFan wrote:Oh I thought you meant the backstory that goes along with the creatures in the battledromes.

Aren't these two things the same? Backstory related to a creature(s) that is battling in the dromes?
    Or are you saying what creature is battling is unrelated to what the players are trying to figure out... which imo makes no sense.
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:13 pm

Well what I was talking about is not just the backstory of a particular creature, like Battledrome of the Sexes. I was more thinking of how the humans battled in the dromes to figure out things in Perim, a major example is in Last Stand Part 2, where Najarin had Kaz try to find some proof that Tarterek was taken over by the M'arrillians. Or like in Out in the Cold they went step by step through the location to help Kaz give the mugic to Raimusa.
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Post by Marrillian on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Ah those are good too! We were both misunderstanding each other hehe. Although what I said earlier I would have liked more stories without human intervention. But that's probably just me as opposed to the target population XD

Light vi Britannia - 
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:35 pm

Oh so you mean like taking place in Perim?
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Post by Marrillian on Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Yea for example (arg why the only example is of the episode I hate and wish never happened), in the last episode. It was about Tangeth Toborn's ghost (again awful). Maybe I'm not remembering it right, but were humans involved in any of the Perim events in that episode?

Light vi Britannia - 
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:34 pm

I don't think so. I think all they did was scan him. But now I see what you mean. I like it better too when the humans are less involved, and I think the later seasons were leaning towards that.
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:04 pm

I think once you experienced the battles, and they showed you some cool strategies, it was time to get you into the story. I mean we can only see Tom win so many times..

Every Beast has a purple lining.

~Tan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:52 pm

That's totally true lol. XD
    Oracle Afjak
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Afjak∞
    Chaotic Coins : 207

Post by Oracle Afjak on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:38 am

Siril'ean, because they never even covered him.

Nunk'worn, because I want to see what kind of treatment they give to the former Phoenixmorpher.

Hune Paltanin, mostly because of how many times she's saved me in the TCG.

Past Creatures like Gleptodd, Ariak, Xerium, and Kor-bek.

Zamool, even though I don't like the guy.

Then of course there's Afjak...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:37 pm