Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
BlzvSprayTan
GigaGagagigo
Blitser
Zachas
Terabyte
Doublea
10 posters
  • Reply to topic

Anybody here done the Myers Briggs personality test?

KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
Chaotic Coins : 2744

Anybody here done the Myers Briggs personality test? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody here done the Myers Briggs personality test?

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:41 am

I actually did, but I feel like too much of an outcast... and tbh am surprised at my result. Although technically I dislike the test anyway, because its only yes and no answers. IMO it should be scaled (more of those or that) because I had to answer 50% of the questions on a whim due to absolute choices...

Now that I think of it, my result is plausible... to be more exact, its probably due to my personality having so many variations depending on how I feel that day...
Doublea
Doublea
Rare

Chaotic Username : Doublea
Chaotic Coins : 276

Anybody here done the Myers Briggs personality test? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody here done the Myers Briggs personality test?

Post by Doublea Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:16 pm

This technically isn't the official test too. Some of the questions are hard to decide, but you kind of have to think what do I do/what do other people see me do. Not what do I want to do.

I feel like I should be a lot more social and different things, but right now I am perceived as a very shy introvert. So I think percentages could definitely change, but I still see some of the core facts of my personality.
BlzvSprayTan
BlzvSprayTan
Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:25 pm

I agree that a lot of the questions were situational for me. In some situations it would be this, in others it would be the opposite. But that's also probably why I was mostly borderline for each type.
Zachas
Zachas
Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
Chaotic Coins : 245

Post by Zachas Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:47 pm

Hahaha Thanks you Tera
Zachas
Zachas
Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
Chaotic Coins : 245

Post by Zachas Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:58 pm

ISTJ (Took the test again)

I (78%)
S (25%)
T (1%)
J (1%)

Kinda disappointed on the thinking aspect, as my Mind never stops thinking.
crazyRage
crazyRage
Common

Chaotic Username : crazyRage
Chaotic Coins : 10

Post by crazyRage Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:17 am

ISTJ here... wanted to be an intj. Hmm oh well, only 1% I though, was almost an ESTJ

Last edited by crazyRage on Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
ziro207
ziro207
Common

Chaotic Username : ziro2hiro
Chaotic Coins : 51

Post by ziro207 Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:08 am

Yeah, a little late to the party. I took the test last year and got INFJ (apparently pretty rare). Guess it explains why I don't post often (described as a true introvert).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:39 pm