Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
cromax123456
woodsy
6 posters

Buying cards and where to find them

woodsy
    woodsy
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : woodsy
    Chaotic Coins : 48

Buying cards and where to find them Empty Buying cards and where to find them

Post by woodsy Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:31 am

Does anyone know of any stores that still sell Chaotic cards? I know online shops like Toywiz still have a bunch left. But how could I get my hands on Secrets of the Lost City packs? They seem pretty rare nowadays
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : cromax123456
    Chaotic Coins : 406

Buying cards and where to find them Empty Re: Buying cards and where to find them

Post by cromax123456 Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:21 am

Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Doublea
    Chaotic Coins : 276

Buying cards and where to find them Empty Re: Buying cards and where to find them

Post by Doublea Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:05 pm

There's also smaller amounts on amazon and ebay. I just ordered some more cards as well Big Grin It's just too fun when packs are this cheap.

Where'd you find that picture for your profile pic? Is it chaotic related?
    woodsy
    woodsy
    Uncommon

Post by woodsy Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:19 am

The picture is from the upcoming League of Legends character, I play that game a lot and I just thought it looked cool.
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:39 pm

Looked like some cool mipedian to me Tongue

how many cards are you going to pick up?
    woodsy
    woodsy
    Uncommon

Post by woodsy Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:40 pm

Not entirely sure, it was really for future reference for when I get some cash in a few weeks
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Chaotic Username : FinalOne1
    Chaotic Coins : 87

Post by FinalOne1 Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:34 pm

troll and toad has cheap boxes, btw, We have a League of Legends discussion on our gaming forum Smile
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Just not that big of selection. I would have to say stop2shop is the best place if you are in the US. I wonder how they have so many packs.
    KaijudoJay
    KaijudoJay
    Common

Chaotic Username : KaijudoJay
    Chaotic Coins : 8

Post by KaijudoJay Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Doublea wrote:Just not that big of selection. I would have to say stop2shop is the best place if you are in the US. I wonder how they have so many packs.
    I believe they are like Big Lots in a sense that they buy card games in bulk at a heavily discounted price
    woodsy
    woodsy
    Uncommon

Post by woodsy Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:35 pm

I ordered some off Amazon, I'll keep you posted on what I get
    KaijudoJay
    KaijudoJay
    Common

Post by KaijudoJay Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:56 pm

woodsy wrote:I ordered some off Amazon, I'll keep you posted on what I get
    Did you buy packs or singles?
    woodsy
    woodsy
    Uncommon

Post by woodsy Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:14 pm

Like 4 packs and two starter decks because I need the attack cards
    KaijudoJay
    KaijudoJay
    Common

Post by KaijudoJay Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:54 pm

woodsy wrote:Like 4 packs and two starter decks because I need the attack cards
    If you don't mind me asking how much did that cost you? I need cards since I haven't bought to many
    woodsy
    woodsy
    Uncommon

Post by woodsy Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:02 pm

It was like $20 or something like that including shipping. Its probably better to go to stop2shop or toywiz but i had a gift card
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:05 pm

Yeah it definitely would've been better from stop2shop. Which you can get from amazon too.
    ChromeDragon258
    ChromeDragon258
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Zifer78
    Chaotic Coins : 71
    Location : In the wilds of Perim .Getting torn to shreds by creatures in known as "Younger Siblings."

Post by ChromeDragon258 Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Stop2Shop sell cards on ebay and amazon. that is how i buy all my cards. Stop2shop is the best! I want to save up some money so i can get the $80 for 288 turn of the tide packs. and $100 for the 288 aliances unraveled packs!
    woodsy
    woodsy
    Uncommon

Post by woodsy Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:49 am

I got most of the cards from stop2shop on through amazon anyways, their prices are pretty fair
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : cromax123456
    Chaotic Coins : 406

Post by cromax123456 Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:09 pm

Yesterday I went to my local Toys R Us and found some more packs for 50 cents, I bought 10 RotO and 10 TotT, pulled a LVBSoA Tongue
    woodsy
    woodsy
    Uncommon

Post by woodsy Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:24 pm

How the heck do they still have them at Toys R Us?
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Seriously?? That's awesome! I'll have to keep my eye open at my local stores.
    ChromeDragon258
    ChromeDragon258
    Uncommon

Location : In the wilds of Perim .Getting torn to shreds by creatures in known as "Younger Siblings."

Post by ChromeDragon258 Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:54 am

Flagstaff does not have a toys are us Frown
    woodsy
    woodsy
    Uncommon

Post by woodsy Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:48 pm

The first half of my order came, I pulled an Afjak and a Kiru Village Smile
    ChromeDragon258
    ChromeDragon258
    Uncommon

Post by ChromeDragon258 Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:53 pm

I bought a large lot on ebay (included 2 ulta's: Rath'tab and Warriors of owayki) hasn't come in the mail yet though(shipping from canada to arizona)!
    woodsy
    woodsy
    Uncommon

Post by woodsy Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:16 pm

I also got Nivenna Underworld lieutenant and a Prexxor Chasm. Still waiting on two more packs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:56 am