Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

FIND ME A MAP OF PERIM

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

FIND ME A MAP OF PERIM Empty FIND ME A MAP OF PERIM

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:30 am

THE INTERNET MUST CONTAIN ONE!!!!!!!!!!
    I find a billion copies of chaotic conqueror and other stuff, but no "Interactive Overworld/Underworld Map"

TO THE GOVERNMENT DATA CENTERS! Marrillian Overworld Underworld Danian Mipedian Chaotic Fire Element Air Element Earth Element Water Element 

*Starts running tons of programs to crack servers...* 
    Ok that won't work. hehehe better plan
    Hmm conspiracy time. What if we said that these maps contained vital information that threatens national security for every major country. I bet they could dig it up real fast. 
    Time to do some convincing. 
    *Call contacts*
    *Gets out State Alchemist Watch* 
    *Death Note and Shimigami Eyes* 
    *Activates Geass* 
    *Mangekyo Sharingan -> Eternal Rinnegan= Eye of the Sun Plan* 
    *Dragon Balls raise the 4kids and chaotic servers from the dead* (opes different approach) 
    What other things can grant me access to blocked info... Forget this (Need something even more overpowered) 
    Open a portal to perim itself!!!!Chaotic (also using Eternal Rinnegan - extreme space/time/universe jutsu)
    NEED MORE Anime references Tongue
    Well there is always the old storm the castle approach
    *Kage Bunshin*
    *Gomu Gomu no Grizzly Magnum*

Dramatic music playing (hard core!!!!!)
    What is left - wait no - something is happening! My eyes - they burn!
    I see it all - everything flashes before my eyes. Too much I have seen, I have learned!
    But wait, I am not gaining unlimited knowledge. No. Much better. My eyes - *looks into mirror behind door) they are changing. Something is happening. My left eye is everything! It combines all known powerful eye types. (And I gained my life span back - using Geass on Shimigami is a great idea)
    Music becomes more dramatic and symphonic - Mugical melodies are intertwined - Heavenly Chorus sings. Light Shines down through my window. I can't even see what I'm typing because it overpowers the screen. Oh wait, that's no choir. That's the sound of a megaphone? and helicopter propellers?
    *every type of enforcement agency (police, army, etc) breaks through door and windows* Wow, so the gov does have back entries into computers, I haven't even pressed submit and they're after me :O

Time for my ultimate technique!
    "I Marrillian v Perim command you to... be continued"

Side Notes: (why not to do my plans)
    Children don't try to hack the government
    My friends don't have any links into the good stuff Tongue
    Forgot alchemists don't get access to everything
    Can't sacrifice half my life just for some stupid maps (even though with the time I wasted, I pretty much have)
    Geass would actually work...
    Eye of the Moon (and its Rinnegan evolution) illusion can just give me maps of perim automatically 
    Everything seems to lead to eyes... New Hypothesis - Eyes are the key to power - I wish I had better eyesight (must by some deep underlying psychological issue with my jealousy of good eyes).
    Brute force just destroyed all the servers
    Ultimate eye causes brain damage from the over-stimulation

tl;dr
    You missed out on some great late night/early morning entertainment. I should stop procrastinating important hw assignments.
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 425

FIND ME A MAP OF PERIM Empty Re: FIND ME A MAP OF PERIM

Post by Blitser Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:40 pm

How long did you spend writing this? Blink 
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:54 pm

The story unfolded as I searched for the interactive map of perim... so a long time.
    It might get longer as I completely go insane looking for a copy of the interactive maps. SOME SITE MUST HAVE IT.
    SUPERBRADEN9
    SUPERBRADEN9
    Common

Chaotic Username : ZAK11544
    Chaotic Coins : 21

Post by SUPERBRADEN9 Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:37 pm

I don't think an actual "Map" of Perim was ever made or shown by Chaotic. If I had to guess, it may resemble a version of Europe, Africa, Asia, and Antarctica connected together completely by land. Mipedians in Africa, Danians in Asia, Overworlders in Europe, Glacier Plains and the Freeze-Fire Lake in Antarctica, and the Underworlders in the, pause for dramatic suspense, UNDERWORLD!
    Malcolm9
    Malcolm9
    Rare

Chaotic Username : malcolm9
    Chaotic Coins : 116

Post by Malcolm9 Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:44 am

Hmm we could try and forge one using existing location, tv show and just general knowledge xD
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:00 pm

SUPERBRADEN9 wrote:I don't think an actual "Map" of Perim was ever made or shown by Chaotic. If I had to guess, it may resemble a version of Europe, Africa, Asia, and Antarctica connected together completely by land. Mipedians in Africa, Danians in Asia, Overworlders in Europe, Glacier Plains and the Freeze-Fire Lake in Antarctica, and the Underworlders in the, pause for dramatic suspense, UNDERWORLD!
    Actually one did exist. 4kids had an interactive flash map for both the Overworld and Underworld in the early Dawn of Perim days.
    Mithrandir
    Mithrandir
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Saomir9
    Chaotic Coins : 85

Post by Mithrandir Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:28 pm

There was the Underworld map on the original 4Kids website, but who thought of screenshotting that, right? Obviously they wanted the only maps of Perim for themselves so they devised an elaborate plan to get rid of the map, involving a lawsuit with TC Digital and their own bankruptcy a few years later.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:33 pm

Why did I not even think of that!

But seriously I bet blargs could get a copy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:27 am