Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

is there a way to delete/edit pictures you post in the gallery?

ChromeDragon258
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Zifer78
    Chaotic Coins : 71
    Location : In the wilds of Perim .Getting torn to shreds by creatures in known as "Younger Siblings."

is there a way to delete/edit pictures you post in the gallery?

Post by ChromeDragon258 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:05 am

I accidently uploaded the proto-type incompleate image to the gallery. i did not know how to edit so i re-posted the finished version. Is there a way i could delete the first?
    (I also have a wierd prob. i posted a comment stating the accident. edited it so that it would have a link to the new image and instead of editing the comment it re-posted it with the link so it appears to be a double post!)

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Chaotic Profile
    Fave tribe:  Mipedian 
    Fave elements(in order):  Air Element Earth Element Fire Element last but not least Water Element
    Fave Creatures: Iflar the Crown Prince and Gintannai the Forgotten

Chaotic Please come back my favorite TCG  Chaotic

ps: look in the Chaotic Roleplay section and check out my new Roleplay. it is called
    "The Hunt for the Cothica"
    lets get Chaotic !!!
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 1002

Re: is there a way to delete/edit pictures you post in the gallery?

Post by BlzvSprayTan on Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:09 pm

Unfortunately users cannot delete their own pictures, they must ask a staff member. This is because if users were permitted this privilege they could delete any picture- not just their own. I went ahead and deleted your unfinished work.

I also checked on the edit feature, and yes it does create another post. We can check to see whats doing it, but for now just use the delete feature to delete your unedited comment.

For posting pictures to the Gallery, please use your own personal album. Once you make yours, I will move your image to it. I will also be checking permissions for the site's album.

Thanks!

Every Beast has a purple lining.

~Tan
    ChromeDragon258
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Zifer78
    Chaotic Coins : 71
    Location : In the wilds of Perim .Getting torn to shreds by creatures in known as "Younger Siblings."

Post by ChromeDragon258 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:18 pm

I should now have an album (with nothing in it)
    -thanks!

Chaotic Profile
    Fave tribe:  Mipedian 
    Fave elements(in order):  Air Element Earth Element Fire Element last but not least Water Element
    Fave Creatures: Iflar the Crown Prince and Gintannai the Forgotten

Chaotic Please come back my favorite TCG  Chaotic

ps: look in the Chaotic Roleplay section and check out my new Roleplay. it is called
    "The Hunt for the Cothica"
    lets get Chaotic !!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:13 am