Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

is there a way to delete/edit pictures you post in the gallery?

ChromeDragon258
    ChromeDragon258
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Zifer78
    Chaotic Coins : 71
    Location : In the wilds of Perim .Getting torn to shreds by creatures in known as "Younger Siblings."

is there a way to delete/edit pictures you post in the gallery? Empty is there a way to delete/edit pictures you post in the gallery?

Post by ChromeDragon258 Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:05 am

I accidently uploaded the proto-type incompleate image to the gallery. i did not know how to edit so i re-posted the finished version. Is there a way i could delete the first?
    (I also have a wierd prob. i posted a comment stating the accident. edited it so that it would have a link to the new image and instead of editing the comment it re-posted it with the link so it appears to be a double post!)
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

is there a way to delete/edit pictures you post in the gallery? Empty Re: is there a way to delete/edit pictures you post in the gallery?

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:09 pm

Unfortunately users cannot delete their own pictures, they must ask a staff member. This is because if users were permitted this privilege they could delete any picture- not just their own. I went ahead and deleted your unfinished work.

I also checked on the edit feature, and yes it does create another post. We can check to see whats doing it, but for now just use the delete feature to delete your unedited comment.

For posting pictures to the Gallery, please use your own personal album. Once you make yours, I will move your image to it. I will also be checking permissions for the site's album.

Thanks!
    ChromeDragon258
    ChromeDragon258
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Zifer78
    Chaotic Coins : 71
    Location : In the wilds of Perim .Getting torn to shreds by creatures in known as "Younger Siblings."

is there a way to delete/edit pictures you post in the gallery? Empty Re: is there a way to delete/edit pictures you post in the gallery?

Post by ChromeDragon258 Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:18 pm

I should now have an album (with nothing in it)
    -thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:03 am