Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Unheard Water Flow V3.1

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Unheard Water Flow V3.1 Empty Unheard Water Flow V3.1

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:04 am

Need some replacements in the attack deck.

Lam'inkal

Vial of Liquid Thought/
    Xerium Armor
    Lam'inkal

Aerodrone
    Na-inna

Weightless Energy Vessel
    Na-inna

Weightless Energy Vessel
    Tangeth Toborn Overworld General

Xerium Armor/
    Sandstorm Shroud
    Najarin

AZAIA Mindprobe

AttacksBPTotal BP
    Dead Water Devastation x248
    Burning Rain 08
    Tornado Tackle08
    Inner Flood x208
    Flood Force x2110
    Caustic Cascade x2214
    Fluid Flame x2014
    Twister of Elements x2116
    Squeeze Play x2118
    Flash Kick x2120
    Mugician Steal x2020

Mugic
    Unheard Melody
    Mugic Reprise
    Refrain of Denial (OverWorld)
    Song of Stasis
    2x Cadence Clash

Locations
    Bodal's Arsenal
    Riverlands
    2x Rao'pa Sahkk, Condensation Ceremony
    2x Mipedian Dew Farm
    2x Rao'pa Shakk Chimegrid
    2x The Storm Tunnel, Ki'bro's Foothold

Strategy
    Play Dead Water. And take out the heavy fighters, or support creatures with Unheard Melody. Use locations, Najarin’s ability, and play Mugic Reprise with Lomma DW to bring back Unheard Melody. Move MC from other creatures to Najarin recycle Unheard as much as you can!

Build 3.0:

Last edited by Marrillian on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:21 am; edited 3 times in total
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Unheard Water Flow V3.1 Empty Re: Unheard Water Flow V3.1

Post by King A-Game Darini Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:39 pm

I had a deck similar to this and ran it for awhile. First off,you spelled Najarin wrong lol and second it's a really really good deck Mine was different in it's goal but yours looks like it's going for taking out Najarin,ff and other general mugic threats with Deadwater and dening. The BIGGEST problem I see is the low energy meaning dagger,Zamool,and threshold/runic decks can have a field day with you. Though in retrospect they tend to have field days with most people. However I feel the second clash can be switched for some energy gain or even heal mugic ,trust me i'd be worth the investment. Locations are okay...hmm chimegrid and reflectitorium can be switch for riverlands for some constant heal and a location like the tropics or dewfarm can be very useful. It won't matter if the opponent heals because you're not after their Energy you're trying to stall them out to get to Unheard melody plus Zamool and dagger can't use those locations effectively.
    Twister of the elements,tornado tackle and vial are great attack control however lomma can't really use them..A shroud might be worth the investment..

This deck definitly has potential but not enough to make it a top threat. I ran a
    lammikal/aerodrone
    Tangath OG/Shroud
    Laminkal/aerodrone
    na-inna/w.e.v
    ^same
    najarin high w with azaia

and twister,innerflood plus SCR
    my mugic was denial and melody of mirage plus fighters fanfare ...it was really reallyfun to play but didn't quite do enough to make it OP.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:39 am

The problem is really getting the Mugic counters on the laminkals. Minimum of 7 attacks to play unheard twice. Some serious stalling is needed. 
    The aerodrone is a good idea.
    What I'm thinking of is a meek defender with mom.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:55 pm

eehehehe "mom" I know you meant nom... strange choice though,the only thing I can see it being used for is TOTE but you should have a water meek like Larrina, she's actually a pretty good meek...30 e/water/earth AND 2mc! witch can be used for a reprise no abilitie though but that just gives Gigantropher no downside.. (husk is 10 e better but gear flip/destruct...plus you're just gonna be using Larrina to stall so you were probably only gonna use 1 melody...gigantrophers better. I ran something like that.

I had
    Larrina ,gigantropher
    a Tangath og/xerium
    larrina/husk
    xelfe/bi mower
    daratini or whatever his name was (the mugic giving miped that's not na-inna)
    Aerdak/flute or azaia

2 meeks ,a reprise,a resurgance and 1 clash and a harmoics of the water

I had the Larrina's and Tangath stall while my Aerdak would set up the bomb. Worked really good.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:33 pm

Where is the unheard melody recycling? lol
    What is TOTE?
    But if Larina is the defender she can't have either a gigantroper or husk.
    I was thinking Uksum with a freshwater shard and deep dirge? although this isn't a perfect defender... nvm
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:51 pm

You were the one saying you were thinking of adding meek lol I was just tryin to help.

The recycling's still their just replace a clash or something for 1 meek and Larrina would need a gigantropher to stall efectivly..bronzefight would give defender wouldn't go over well.

Tote is twister of the elements and the decks I'm sharing aren't modifications to your deck they're just similar decks I've ran that worked well.

Edit: You play fluidmorphs probably more then I did (and I used them A LOT) so you know that 6 mc isn't all that hard to get but what I'm saying is 65 e (while good) is not enough to stall out an opponent.. believe me I know and your battle gear isn't offering any protection or energy gain.2 Riverlands and mipedian dew farms (heal 5 e for every water attack and if the creature has water 1mc:heal 10 energy.) are going to be needed to help stall...

I loved using Siri'lean with Mipedian dew farm and meek. Big Grin Near unbeatable...
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:13 am

King A-Game Darini wrote:The recycling's still their just replace a clash or something for 1 meek and Larrina would need a gigantropher to stall efectivly..bronzefight would give defender wouldn't go over well.
    Alazdan
    Edit: You play fluidmorphs probably more then I did (and I used them A LOT) so you know that 6 mc isn't all that hard to get but what I'm saying is 65 e (while good) is not enough to stall out an opponent.. believe me I know and your battle gear isn't offering any protection or energy gain.2 Riverlands and mipedian dew farms (heal 5 e for every water attack and if the creature has water 1mc:heal 10 energy.) are going to be needed to help stall...
    I've decided to stick with Lomma DW or TTOG. I've just went through the entire collection Tongue looking for a suitable replacement... but none other than TTOG.

6MC is 6 turns... with a Xerium armor is min 4 turns... we might have a problem. I'll take these suggestions and upgrade the deck.

PS. I miss the real card filters... Maybe I can make it during Christmas break. Hmmm Although I have a feeling that I'll need to have it hosted instead of it be all-inclusive html.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:32 am