Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
ElementalDraco218
gerbot150
6 posters

You guys think they'll ever rerelease chaotic?

gerbot150
    gerbot150
    Common

Chaotic Username : greglymaster
    Chaotic Coins : 44

You guys think they'll ever rerelease chaotic? Empty You guys think they'll ever rerelease chaotic?

Post by gerbot150 Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:31 am

Just saw that this existed and was wondering what you guys think
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Draco218
    Chaotic Coins : 245

You guys think they'll ever rerelease chaotic? Empty Re: You guys think they'll ever rerelease chaotic?

Post by ElementalDraco218 Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:32 am

probability is no. possibilities of revival 76%. I say that because if we get a large fanbase going they will return it by popular demand. i am going to the library today to print off fliers for the petiton and advertise them at the Anime convention (libraricon) in my home town and at local hobby/gaming shops
    CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

You guys think they'll ever rerelease chaotic? Empty Re: You guys think they'll ever rerelease chaotic?

Post by CSpacian Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:59 am

Chaotic was big, in its heyday it had...what a couple million subscribers? And it already came back I believe twice as Gnoll and Gnorks, Chaotic Now or Never, and then this Chaotic. I honestly do see it coming back, just under a different format, different name, and in a couple of years. Its a proven method that makes a lot of money.
    Not only that, but we fans are also working on reviving it. If we can revive it and prove that there is still a large player base of course they are going to want a piece of that pie. Money matters.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:17 pm

Although the core gameplay will be able to stay, things will have to change. With the onset of more online tcgs, (especially big ones like hearthstone) the unique factor that chaotic originally had advantage over (online aspect) will no longer exist. A lot of the fan base that existed had moved on sadly, so a show would have to be put in place to redraw attention. (I do hope they hit a slightly older age range this time). And having a mobile aspect is definitely a large part. Yeah well I could ramble... you get the picture.
    Michaelnono
    Michaelnono
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : Michaelnono
    Chaotic Coins : 13

Post by Michaelnono Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:55 pm

Marrillian wrote:Although the core gameplay will be able to stay, things will have to change. With the onset of more online tcgs, (especially big ones like hearthstone) the unique factor that chaotic originally had advantage over (online aspect) will no longer exist. A lot of the fan base that existed had moved on sadly, so a show would have to be put in place to redraw attention. (I do hope they hit a slightly older age range this time). And having a mobile aspect is definitely a large part. Yeah well I could ramble... you get the picture.

Yeah that's kinda the thing isn't it. Even if chaotic comes back, it won't be connected to the old game in any recognizable way.

It was always strange how chaotic managed to be before its time and too late to the game, all at once.
    CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Post by CSpacian Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:53 pm

Chaotic will still have unique aspects to it like its same cards with differing stats, but we will never see the original return probably unless some people get on it and revive it and even then the cards we have won't have their codes working.

I still think Chaotic had some very cool elements to it. I loved how it was a bit less luck reliant as you had access to all of your cards from turn one. Opposed to Yu-Gi-Oh which became a matter of getting your own nuke out first as you had to draw cards.
    Plus there were quite a few cards that remained staples from Dawn to Tides, Chaor, a lot of attacks and locations, quite a few creatures and battlegears. Where most TCGs I've experienced just have crazy power creep where the last set is basically worthless instantly.

As long as a game comes back with these two elements attached I'll play it any day.
    gerbot150
    gerbot150
    Common

Chaotic Username : greglymaster
    Chaotic Coins : 44

Post by gerbot150 Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:59 pm

Huh ok, its interesting to see people still into it. I hope the community makes this happen
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Post by King A-Game Darini Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:46 pm

The only reason we were still into it for so long was many of us were here from the begining or close too it,or came right before the fall and we're still getting into it. This community's still sorta around because Km4 had this site after the first time chotic crashed. By the time things became really really dead there was like max 30 people (MAYBE) playing and usually there were the same people. The ones who stayed got to know each other pretty well and for the most part became friends who had a similar interest. Will this game come back? Not likely. Like stated above it was too early yet still to late. It had a great show and awesome game play aspects (along with a lot of variety card wise,even sigular card wise) but the lawsuit killed us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:57 pm