Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Hilgodestroyer
cromax123456
KingMaxxor4
BlzvSprayTan
8 posters

Hi guys! How about so chaotic stuff?

thedomfou
    thedomfou
    Common

Chaotic Username : Thedomfou
    Chaotic Coins : 8

Hi guys! How about so chaotic stuff? Empty Hi guys! How about so chaotic stuff?

Post by thedomfou Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:58 pm

Hi everyone!
    About some time ago i got some nostalgia about this awesome game. Looking at it, i realise it shut down some years ago.  Unsure
    In my nostalgia i finish my already huge collection of card. Well not all of them, i still miss some promo. But still i think to myself - Is that all?

After some thinking, i build up some decks, and when i got invited in magic night or other card like activities i brought my decks. One of every tribe with a lot of variety and not to complex to play.
    Almost all people who play, as i show them the game really enjoy it. Chaotic is a great game !  Big Grin

And now i ask myself why not continue the game? We still are a lot enjoying the game and other can join to. So how about as a community we create new card? Like a real set of 230 cards and expension pack of 100 cards. Not for economical vallue or selling purpose but for ensure that the game evolve and for us a community enjoying the game with new card that as a fandom we create for our own enjoyment.
    If we got some interested people we can even continue the story line of the TV show with comics strps or even with animation.

Sorry if i sound kinda weird but i think it's sad that the game is dead (and by dead i mean it stop evovling).  Frown

So what do you think guys? I'm i delusionnal or some of you are interested in making fan made card that we could use in the game? (maybe even on trade card online) Smile
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Hi guys! How about so chaotic stuff? Empty Re: Hi guys! How about so chaotic stuff?

Post by BlzvSprayTan Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Welcome back.

I'd be up for making a player made set. I don't think it should be that many, but I think we can start with a couple and keep adding.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Hi guys! How about so chaotic stuff? Empty Re: Hi guys! How about so chaotic stuff?

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:31 pm

Welcome!

I believe in the past we've had a fan made set of cards a player printed out.
    thedomfou
    thedomfou
    Common

Post by thedomfou Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:06 pm

Really? I'm really curious to see what he's done! Can yous how any of is artwork?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:42 pm

Well the artwork was based on unreleased cards that he found on devient art. Sadly I don't know exactly where they are Tongue

Are you talking about creating your own art?
    thedomfou
    thedomfou
    Common

Post by thedomfou Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:13 am

Yes, i'm thinking about entirely new set of card base upon the cards that where never release but present in the TV show: like Rodhin, the time traveller or Ariak the little Squirel thing that bring Cromaxx back and new creature, new attack with their own art.
    I have idea for new cards, new ailities and new story arc, and i think they can be legit!
    Remember for the TV show the episode 49 Time's Up. The gang got stock at Kirvak Mount where i quote Rhodin: It's a place where tomorrow as pass and the past as yet to be.

There where a timeline where the M'arrillian won the war and Perim got flooded. The gang still got to this point. So Choatic present us with an alternative timeline of their own. A world where past, present and futur can be alter. So we can go Doctor Who style and said that the time can be change as a unique but multi-face stucture, but major point cannot be change. Or we can think like DC with a multiple variety of different timeline.
    For exemple: what if during the M'arrillian invasion, theMipedian king dicide to come bach at that point to kick some tentacle out of is desert?
    That an exemple of how we can create new card, that can be ''legit'' and still dont ruin the game. What do you think?
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

Post by lazerbem Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:42 am

Just a minor thing, but his name is Rhaden and he already has official art, just unused.
    Hi guys! How about so chaotic stuff? Chaotic__Rhaden_by_E_Mann
    "Rhaden who was originally Graghail
    Is an unused chaotic card though the character has appeared in the episode Time's Up.
    He was supposed to be he is a mysterious Overwolder who appears out of no where from time to time he's a strategist and adviser to Maxxor and Najarin."
    thedomfou
    thedomfou
    Common

Post by thedomfou Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:34 pm

That's actually really nice. w00t I dint take the time to do research properly on those creature. Where can you find those unused art work? And if possible, the already existing idea of their abilities?
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:49 pm

DeviantART has a couple of the artists from Chaotic there, since some cards weren't released, they are unused. However, the artists don't know much, they sometimes don't even know the names of the cards(Bronzeflight is listed under Blitzbuggy)
    http://solblight.deviantart.com/
    This guy has a couple of unused arts(along with a censored and uncensored version of an unreleased card)
    http://warlockss.deviantart.com/gallery/34215521/Chaotic-color
    This guy has it interesting in that he also has cards that were changed greatly(Tharl'lyn's color for example)
    http://e-mann.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&q=chaotic
    A couple of unreleased ones as well here
    http://captainluckypants.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&q=chaotic
    Lineart if you care for it
    http://kharyrandolph.deviantart.com/gallery/9850799/Chaotic
    More unused art(and uncensored)
    http://tonywash.deviantart.com/gallery/38154032/Chaotic
    More unused
    http://nexxorcist.deviantart.com/gallery/12107397/Chaotic-Colors
    You get the point
    http://dannortonart.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&q=chaotic
    Just a little from this guy
    thedomfou
    thedomfou
    Common

Post by thedomfou Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:45 am

Nice! Thanks a lot! Big Grin Just seeing those arts and with a little imagination some great cad can be created. I only wonder where should i should post those cards idea on the forum? Unsure
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:29 am

cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : cromax123456
    Chaotic Coins : 406

Post by cromax123456 Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:28 am

http://warlockss.deviantart.com/art/Chaotic-Blugon-153876484

In the art here there's a bird like creature trying to break through the ice, does anyone know who he is our what tribe he's from?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:40 am

That creature looks familiar. I assume if its a bird that its OW. Rare chance is that he's UW though.
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:13 pm

That would be Jaidwarl
    Hi guys! How about so chaotic stuff? 3
    Supposedly, there was supposed to be an Intress Squad with all of them being Elementalists, called Natureforce. I'm not too sure about that, but it sounds like a good idea given the art
    Hilgodestroyer
    Hilgodestroyer
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Hilgoboy
    Chaotic Coins : 99

Post by Hilgodestroyer Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:30 pm

I like this idea, not to mention the fact Chaotic cards are still able to be bought online and just thrown in with the lamest booster pack bundles. I know me and my brother video tape ourselves unboxing like over 500 booster packs. We never got it online, because my younger brother was going to edit them to where it showed us unboxing in a little screen and the cards in a maximized screen. Since we did double video, one using cellphones for showing the cards up close, and then another using a laptop to show the actual unboxing.

Another thing I planned to do was show off the chaotic card collection I currently have going. It might bring some kind of awareness to chaotic cards with youtube videos being made for them. But that is honestly my opinion. I also know that some of the playable chaotic game remakes, you need to type in stats and stuff. I thought about just making lists of creatures, and all kinds of different stats from actual cards, so that way people don't have to make outrageous stats and know what they kinda are doing.

But this is a really good idea. I know when I was really little, I used to make paper cards with my brother, because we got bored of yu-gi-oh or didn't have a lot of yu-gi-oh cards. Even if we didn't have card art, even making new named characters with new abilities is something to keep it going, and some people might be like "this is a fun game" and have a pretty good designing back ground and start making fan art pictures for already created creatures.
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:07 pm

The stats would be the hardest part. Most likely, if this idea were to come to fruition, we could put it down to some sort of vote on whether they are fair or not.

I'd like to mention that as much as we may want these to all be super awesome cards, if we want it to be fair, there should be cards weak as mud as well
    Hilgodestroyer
    Hilgodestroyer
    Uncommon

Post by Hilgodestroyer Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:50 pm

Yeah, whenever I look at chaotic card it always looks like they balanced it so say oh this Chaor has 110 power and only 40 courage while this one has like 60 courage but 95 power.
    thedomfou
    thedomfou
    Common

Post by thedomfou Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:00 am

I actually got an idea of deconstruction for creature and limit their power.
    I base this upon a number of what a call a Power Point for building a creature.
    I use the information given in the chaotic official player guide and chaotiki for the maximum stats of those creature.

My logic is:
    Every PP (Power Point) can be use to build your creature like this
    +5 maximum Energy cost 2 PP.
    +5 maximum in a discipline cost 1 PP.
    A mugic counter cost 10 PP.
    An element cost 10 pp.
    An Element 5 or Outperform 5 cost 10 PP.
    Abilities depend of their cost, number of use and overhall power.
    Mugic/expend Ability exemple:
    Expensive: 10 PP. Like the original Chaor ability. An ability you will probably never use.
    Normal: 15 PP. Like the original Maxxor. An ability not outstanding, but that has is use.
    Casual: 20 PP. Like Heptadd or Hune paltanin ability. That's what make you whant that creature in your team.
    Retarded: 25 PP. Like Najarin Fluidmorpher's foe or Zamool. This ability is just to powerfull. It can reverse the course of the entire game just by is use.

And deck restriction and backlash abilites restore PP.
    Loyal give 10 PP.
    Unique give 10 PP.
    Legendary give 20 PP.
    Recklessness 5 give 3 PP.
    Exhaust 5 give 3 PP.

The result give us Ultra rare creature at their maximum between 120 and 130 PP.

Maxxor
    Energy 65= 26
    Mugic counter 2 = 20 46
    Speed 60= 12 58
    Wisdom 90= 18 76
    Power 75= 15 91
    Courage 110= 22 113
    Normal ability= 15 128
    Fire and Earth= 20 148

Unique= -10 138
    Loyal= -10 128 PP

Heptadd
    Energy 55= 22
    Courage 60= 12 34
    Power 60= 12 46
    Wisdom 60= 12 58
    Speed 60= 12 70
    Mugic counter 1= 10 80
    Casual ability= 20 100
    All four elements=40 140

Unique=-10 130
    Loyal=-10 120

Chaor
    Energy 75 = 30
    Mugic counter 3= 30 60
    Speed 70= 14 74
    Wisdom 80= 16 90
    Power 100= 20 110
    Courage 105= 21 121
    Expensive ability=10 131
    Fire=10 141

Unique=-10 131
    Loyal=-10 121 PP

Lord van Bloot
    Energy 70= 28
    Speed 105= 21 49
    Wisdom 60= 12 61
    Power 125= 25       86
    Courage 85= 17 103
    Mugic counter 2= 20 123
    Earth= 10        133
    Normal ability= 15 148

Unique=-10 138
    Loyal=-10 128 PP

Blazvatan
    Energy 75= 30
    Courage 160= 32 62
    Power 85= 17 79
    Wisdom 60= 12 91
    Speed 160= 32 123
    Air, Earth= 20 143
    Air 5= 10 153
    Earth 5= 10 163

Unique= -10 153
    Loyal=- 10        143
    Recklessness 25=-15 128

Gintanai
    Energy 65= 26
    Courage 130= 26 52
    Power 130= 26 78
    Wisdom 40= 8 86
    Speed 130= 26 112
    Air and earth= 20 132
    Air 10 earth 10= 40 172

Unique=-10 162
    Loyal=-10 152
    Sacrifice=-25 127 PP

For creating Super rare, rare, uncommon and common creature we only need to reduce the maximum PP the creature can spend.
    So what do you guys think about my little calculation? Does it work for creating our own creature?
    Hilgodestroyer
    Hilgodestroyer
    Uncommon

Post by Hilgodestroyer Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:06 am

That is actually seems like a system that could work pretty well.
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:16 am

Are you a math genius? That's very sly
    thedomfou
    thedomfou
    Common

Post by thedomfou Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:20 am

Actually i just put idea of number on the abilities and discipline and it seem that they fit in the same category of power (at least for those i check XD).

The real math was when i calculate how many card of different rarity for a player made set, that will ressemble one of the original.
    The average rate of rarity is between 60% for Alliances unraveled and 45% for Dawn of Perim. Those number take All Ultra, Super and rare card vs Uncommon and Common card.
    So i came up with those number
    7% to 10% Ultra
    16% to 23% SR
    22% to 24% Rare
    All others split equally between common and unconmon, like 5% difference.

-35% or 26% of creatures (that 9% is the one that vary for set to set. The type of card you want to be strong is taken from the base number of creature).
    -30% Attacks (attack is never the boosted type it seems)
    -11% Battlegear (20% when boosted instead of creature)
    -15% Mugic (24% when boosted instead of creature)
    -10% Location (19% when boosted instead of creature)

So if you do a 100 Card set it should contain:
    35 creatures (Like 7 of each tribe)
    30 Attack card
    11 Battleagear
    15 Mugic (3 by tribe if possible)
    10 Location

The idea is put one Ultra rare creature of every tribe and two random ultra rare in other type. Alliances unraveled is a good exemple of an equilibrate set.
    I would say that the idea when you make an fan made set is to follow a directive line (like a new ability, a theme like element or discipline or warrior type, etc.)

So what do you think guys? I'm i overthinking this or it could work? Big Grin
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:42 am

...I think you and your ideas are amazing
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:24 pm

http://stonewurks.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Forgot this guy. Lots of battlegear and attacks here, along with a bit of lore on them
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:04 pm

1bigwarriors
    1bigwarriors
    Common

Chaotic Username : somedude
    Chaotic Coins : 18

Post by 1bigwarriors Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:32 am

I'm new here, but I would just like to say that a starwars ccg died many years ago and the fans have continued making series' ever since and they still have online tournaments every year. I think this would be a great idea and I would be willing to help design some cards!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:31 am