Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
Getsunova
ChromeDragon258
anti911
Anti
FinalOne1
ziro207
Terrac1
Dunescale13
Ultralane1
Michaelnono
Juanlol
crazyRage
(ogichI=Ichigo)
DMT001
Nick07
shrike
GigaGagagigo
Tarjitsu
Chaotic11D
zazzy7
pepe805
seeker1231
Getrag446
jessotic
MajorSimon7
Blitser
TheHunter
DanianIvan
Mmax27
Philiphezze
Terabyte
plokjhgfdsa
Mithrandir
Chaotic|Blargers
braden12345
overwarrior
Zachas
Kakashie
BlzvSprayTan
Mightiest_Mortal
KingMaxxor4
45 posters

Chaotic is down.

pepe805
    pepe805
    Common

Chaotic Username : pepe805v
    Chaotic Coins : 17

Chaotic is down. - Page 5 Empty Re: Chaotic is down.

Post by pepe805 Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:29 am

Stoptoshop.com has offered an advertising opportunity to the owners of chaotic in the dracco experience forum.
    This is the original message:

Hi, if admin has the contact to the owners of chaoticgame.com can you have them contact me.
    I have sent messages and emails in the past asking for an advertising opportunity which would bring in revenue for the site whcih could help pay for the servers but no one has ever responded. Is it because they cannot take in revenue with the legal battles over the game, maybe there is a way around it. If anyone can put the owners in touch with us we would be interested in looking for a solution.
    Not sure if anyone reading this could contact us to see if we could help, good luck to the Chaotic community,
    Max
    stop2shop.com

Crossing my fingers,[pepe]
    zazzy7
    zazzy7
    Common

Chaotic Username : zazzy7

Post by zazzy7 Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:17 pm

Where's kewleo been? He was a big part of the community?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:55 pm

Kewlio hasn't been active recently...
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
    Chaotic Coins : 245

Post by Zachas Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:07 pm

overwarrior
    overwarrior
    Common

Chaotic Username : Fireking
    Chaotic Coins : 12

Post by overwarrior Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:38 pm

I have kewleo skype name if you need it guys
    jessotic
    jessotic
    Common

Chaotic Username : jessotic
    Chaotic Coins : 35

Post by jessotic Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:13 pm

why are we taking this crap from them i think we should start digging up some more info like someone did last year about the kodo thing and the lawsuit ordeal.
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:16 pm

I say, if possible, we make our own version of a Chaotic game.  Why should we wait for the Kodo people to do nothing?  They certainly aren't going to tell us anything, cept be patient.  We need to be proactive.

Let us build our own game, our own rules, our own freedom. It wouldn't be easy, and I don't know if we can do it, but isn't worth a try?
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Ive played with the unity player before, but something on the scale of chaotic would be pretty darn hard to replicate on it.

Im really thinking that stoptoshop.com reply is fake. Anything posted on that forum is fake(except player comments).

If kodo finds that they really can't do anything, they'll tell us. But while they're trying, yes we'll just have to accept them saying 'be patient'. Patience: may get us chaotic back.
    overwarrior
    overwarrior
    Common

Post by overwarrior Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Yes its hard to replicate something like chaotic in unity web player
    Chaotic|Blargers
    Blargs!

Chaotic Username : Chaotic|Blar
    Chaotic Coins : 45

Post by Chaotic|Blargers Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Hey guys, a few things to say here.  First of all, everything I'm saying here is as a person, me, not as an employee.  As most of you know, I haven't worked at Kodo since late January due to circumstances beyond all our control.  I have no idea what that new site up at chaoticgame.com is about.

One thing I will say, however, is thank you.  Thank you to all of you for supporting the community, and Chaotic as a whole, all the times that you did.  I know it wasn't always easy - I know sometimes dates were missed or things were stalled.  I know that you all experienced some amazing times and some frustrating times, especially since the end of 2010.  But you still stuck by the Community, by the game, by all of us.

Chaotic for me was more than just a job or a game.  It truly became a part of me.  It helped my career in so many ways.  After Teia left, I was given a chance by my boss at the time at TCD, and he made me Community and Customer Service Manager.  That was such an amazing promotion.  I got to know all of you through that.

TC Digital provided me job experience (which has helped my career in the years since), as well as lifelong friends that I know will be by my side for years to come.  I was able to bring some of my old friends there, and make new ones in turn.  Even during the times I wasn't working with TCD or Kodo - when I was in Chicago for those two years, or after I left Kodo and while I've been at my new gig... Chaotic is still dear to my heart.  I still stay in touch with Bryan and Rob, I still keep an eye on everything the best I can.

Bryan and Rob, by the way.. for those of you who know who I'm talking about.. Both of them have my utmost respect.  They worked so hard to keep Chaotic running throughout everything that happened.  I've rarely seen people so dedicated to something.  Plus, they're just GOOD people. 

Others too.. Sotirios, my first partner there.  He ended up becoming one of my closest friends.  He left CS to do Art, but was at TCD until almost the end.  We started the CS department together.  Wolficus, who followed me to Chicago and who I've known ever since I entered the gaming industry many years ago - he was a master on the forums.  Nanaue!  He's been my best friend for 24 years, and was a heck of a CS guy.  Rellik - there is no one on the EARTH that can QA like him.  I've worked with him at 3 companies now and he never ceases to amaze me.  Zaktar, Cyklik, Dragonix.. and so many countless others you all never even knew existed publicly.

And the Community!  WOW.  I will never see a more dedicated community.  You guys helped make Chaotic what it was, and what it will always be... a real COMMUNITY.  A place of good times, laughs, friendship and countless memories.  Occasus, the first player Mod and tribe member.  Nick07, who helped me a TON as player moderator, especially in the times I wasn't officially working there.  Blitser and his card giveaway, and all the great help he provided.  Mmax who relayed news to you guys and always helped bring people to the site.  Blzv, Knuckles, BigPanda, Zach, beckett, Mordrid(!), and so so so many more I just don't have the space to name.  Even etheto with his fantastic stories which are now lost because of the sudden closing of the site (that KILLS me).  You all were.. ARE.. the best community on the net.  I have been and always will be proud that I was able to lead the Community as long as I did.  It changed my life.  Chaotic started as a card game and a tv show, and look what it blossomed into. I'm glad we were able to have that 5th Anniversary celebration last year.  I feel like that was a fitting send-off for the era we had.  So many people came back, including community members who I hadn't seen in a long time, and former employees who took part simply because they WANTED to.  It's truly astounding.

I don't know what the future will bring.  I don't know if the site will ever come back, and if it does, in what form.  I just know that this is the end of an era and that it breaks my heart.

But remember the good times, and stay in touch with the friends you've all made, and don't ever forget to get Chaotic, no matter where life takes you.

I'll pop in here from time to time, but I just wanted to say something in case this truly is the end of the online Chaotic Community as we knew it.

Thank you everyone - coworkers, friends, community members alike. 

- Chris aka Chaotic|Blargers
    Chaotic11D
    Chaotic11D
    Common

Chaotic Username : Chaotic11
    Chaotic Coins : 44

Post by Chaotic11D Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Hey Blargs, you're truly one of the best admin's i've ever had the opportunity to truly get to know throughout my gaming years. I thank you for that, I sincerely appreciate you and all the hard work and sacrifices you put in for us.

Just one thing is wrong with your post above, KingMaxxy himself saved a copy of the thread with etheto's stories, they're in the fan-fiction section here Smile

I also myself, have both stories saved in a word document on my computer. You didn't honestly think a community like us, would let those chests of gold sink, now did you? Hehe

Thanks!
    Chaotic|Blargers
    Blargs!

Post by Chaotic|Blargers Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Chaotic11D - really??  Oh man that's fantastic!  I'd love to get copies of those somehow!  That would seriously make my day/week. Smile
    zazzy7
    zazzy7
    Common

Chaotic Username : zazzy7

Post by zazzy7 Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:43 pm

Wow Blargers that was amazing. Truly heartfelt and touching. I may not have been the most well known player in Chaotic but I do know one thing. It had the most amazing community. If this truly is the end I'm really going to miss it dearly. I took a break from the site and was just about to come back when this disaster happened. It's so sad to think that this great community might separate. Frown
    overwarrior
    overwarrior
    Common

Post by overwarrior Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Ill miss my droskin Frown I had some good hours with it xD
    Chaotic|Blargers
    Blargs!

Post by Chaotic|Blargers Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Just remember everyone, I'm not saying the site won't come back, I'm just saying I honestly have no idea what will happen.  So keeping the faith, and hope alive, is always encouraged. Smile
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Blarger, I would personally like to thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for us.

Chaotic has been a large part of my life. I guess I didn't understand how large until the site went down.  I remember the day I joined, and the happiness it's brought be since.  Chaotic helped relieve my loneliness, and I am very thankful for that.  My one regret was not have the privilege of meet you guys sooner.

I've never been one for saying  goodbye(In prank form yes, bad habit) but the real thing, no. It saddens me. That's why, I won't be saying any goodbyes here.  I will always be here monitoring this site, and I will always be here for those that need me.

My only wish would be for a way we could all keep in touch/ migrate together to a new game, assuming Chaotic didn't make a come back. Every single member here made Chaotic what it is. Chaotic is and was nothing less than the best internet game site ever to be made.

Blargers, I have so much respect for you, and I appreciate everything you have done for me. You have a life time member, and friend out of me.

And to my fellow Chaotic members/ buds, Let's always remember Chaotic for what it truly was.

Make no mistake, this is not by any means a goodbye post, but a promise. Let's stay strong, stay together, and continue to be the best Community to ever hit the internet.
    Tarjitsu
    Tarjitsu
    newb

Chaotic Username : Tarjitsu
    Chaotic Coins : 1

Chaotic is down. - Page 5 Empty Check'n in

Post by Tarjitsu Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:21 am

Tarjitsu checking in.

Happy to find that a spot was created for all of us fans to keep in touch. 

Always enjoyed nightly doses of Chaotic to blow off the stresses of the day.

Enjoyed most of the battles (even the close ones I lost) and the chat sessions with all of you that I had the pleasure to play against.

Hoping for the best for the game and for everyone to have an enjoyable summer!
    GigaGagagigo
    GigaGagagigo
    Rare

Chaotic Username : GigaGagagigo
    Chaotic Coins : 119

Post by GigaGagagigo Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:55 am

What a clever idea. Great plan making a backup forum site. I would hate to not have the option of communicating with some of you. This was my first major game I started playing online, and it will be impossible to forget all of the great times this game and it's community provided. 
    I hope only the best for Chaoitic!
    shrike
    shrike
    newb

Chaotic Username : shrike
    Chaotic Coins : 2

Post by shrike Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:20 am

Thanks a ton for the support Blargers, your very presence here is very reassuring, as limited your knowledge may be. But doesn't anybody else here wonder what ever happened to Chaotic in the first place? Does anybody bother asking themselves the big questions anymore? (besides "what are these chaoticcoins for" Tongue)

Blargers, I don't know who you're affiliated with anymore, but can you now, or will you ever be able to disclose details on what happened to Chaotic in those first few months of absence? If you can't and never will, just say so. But right now, (and I guess pretty much always) silence is our biggest fear. I would love to finally know for sure what caused this game to start crumbling, if it's at all possible.

If not, it's all good, and I'll still be behind you and everyone else here 100%. You're the heart and soul of the community Blargers; you made this wonderful place into what it is and what it always will be. Remember that dude.king
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Chaotic Username : plokjhgfdsa
    Chaotic Coins : 218

Post by plokjhgfdsa Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:19 am

truly a well said speech blargs Big Grin and its nice to see giga bak Smile im wondering where kakashie is Unsure and i hope this site doesnt shutdown or else we will all be abandoned Frown
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:38 am

Blarg, I hope you know just how much everyone appreciates what you've done. You were the one moderator that stuck with us, and is still with us! Just to have a leader, makes the length in which this community has stayed alive that much more official! Without you, Blargers, it would have only been players running a forum; but no, instead we had hope because we had one individual that had made his career into a lifestyle. Beyond ups and downs of the company and the website, even with the break you had to make with the company, you still stood by us. People did not only look up to you, and trust you, but they knew that this site still had life. We are a part of you just as much as you are a part of us.

It's looking grim, I will not disagree; however you cannot say goodbye yet! Whatever happens, I believe this backup forum will at least be able to stay around. Its hard to post, not being able to play the game, but it seems as though we're so close to the game, and each other. Don't pack your bags yet Blarg. This chaotic community is said to be great: all out of stubbornness. Without you, we would just be players.

I guess we have to depart at sometime though, I for one, am not gonna know how to do that.
    Nick07
    Nick07
    newb

Chaotic Username : Nick07
    Chaotic Coins : 2

Post by Nick07 Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:26 am

It really does make me so sad it is gone.  I met so many good people on there, and through there.  I did as much as I could, for as long as I could.  I'm sorry I couldn't do more.

If any of you would care to look me up, I might be willing to divulge my real name so some of you can keep in touch.(although, creepily, some of you may know who I am, for real, already....creepers)
    Philiphezze
    Philiphezze
    Common

Chaotic Username : Philiphezze
    Chaotic Coins : 14

Post by Philiphezze Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:04 am

I really feel sad now cause all of you, who played chaotic, and been a part of it, all of the memories you made, its like they're fading away... When I was reading this I almost started crying. Now I know how a great community you were, you were like a family. I am not losing hope, if it really doesn't come back, then we must make a new one! Chaotic must not disappear like this, but the hardest part of a new site would be the codes, I have no idea how could we make bring them back, or make new ones we'd need new cards. There are many of us here, I think we could make even better community, a better family. But I really want this one to come back!
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Post by Terabyte Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:10 pm

Nice post, Blargs. I'll be here for awhile. Been a long time waiting, what's wrong with a little more? My question right now is whether or not the site and data was lost or if the site is just down and stored on some server somewhere.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:05 pm

I just saw this yesterday, the site of Kodo studios is for rent...I hope this game won't die, because 2 of my favorite games are died this year. I don't want this one to be the third on the list.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:21 am