Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
bobosmith01
Kool-Aid
KingMaxxor4
Drosera
magesofthebeach
Skopolon
King A-Game Darini
Chiodosin1
12 posters

Gone chaotic 5

Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Gone chaotic 5 Empty Gone chaotic 5

Post by Chiodosin1 Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:24 am

Gone chaotic 5 U2JTkC2

Wow hard to believe it's been 4 year since I first did gone chaotic, Time sure does fly, well I’m back here to make some more weird/silly/outside the box cards but I put a new spin on it for fun. As the title suggests every single card has B@ll in the name as well as a ball in the art. Why? Because yes. Since these cards can be a bit wacky and I don’t always have the space on the card to really explain what's going on I decided to put in some helpful rules corners if you’d like to use these cards for fun.

Rules corner: B@ll is not the same thing as ball, cards with b@ll in the name are not considered to be ball cards.

Alrighty let’s get this show on the road then shall we?

Attacks:
    Creatures:
    Battlegear:
    Mugic:
    Locations:

Aight cool thanks for checking these out, hope you enjoyed your stay. Feel free to leave any kinds of Questions, comments or critique if you want. In case you haven’t seen 1-4(and a half) here ya go.

This one was also made by me thought it's pretty old so
    Gone Chaotic

And these 3(and a half) were made by Agame
    Gone 2 Chaotic
    Gone Chaotic 3
    Gone Chaotic 4/4.5

Thanks ya’ll!

Uh…  You're still Reading? It's over. Go home.

King A-Game Darini and magesofthebeach like this post

King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Gone chaotic 5 Empty Re: Gone chaotic 5

Post by King A-Game Darini Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:26 am

Woooooo

Just finished it! I loved the set. Had me laughing the whole time and the mechanics were awesome. B@llin/10

My favorites:
    all the attack name puns. I like Ballmagedon and the first ball have great effects.

Nkasah the balletproof
    Stelgar
    Ballsvatan the "I'm not gonna write all that"
    Sarletha
    Aa'une
    The comfy bed, The cymbol and mimic booby trap.
    Refrain in denial and Forgettable tune
    Can barely pick my favorite location I like so many.

The art and edits were great, I really liked the mipedians art. I really enjoyed all and jokes. "Restrictions Breed Creativity" You'd think 1 central joke on 100 cards would get boring but it stayed funny with great new mechanics the whole way. It also stayed very balanced (at least at first look) so I guess it's pretty fitting that the first card is "Perfect B@llece".

Gone chaotic 5 Unbirt11

Last edited by King A-Game Darini on Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:18 am; edited 5 times in total
    Skopolon
    Skopolon
    newb

Chaotic Username : Skopolon
    Chaotic Coins : 8

Post by Skopolon Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:30 am

welp, I got second.
    magesofthebeach
    magesofthebeach
    Common

Chaotic Username : N/A
    Chaotic Coins : 13

Post by magesofthebeach Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:16 am

Chio really do be feeding us well this year.

Amazing set, I want to experiment with it endlessly
    Drosera
    Drosera
    Common

Chaotic Username : Drosera
    Chaotic Coins : 15

Post by Drosera Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:58 am

I'm supremely disappointed that the name was not "B@lling out of Control".
    Aww, b@lls don't count as "balls"... that's a little disappointing

In all seriousness though I love it!

Last edited by Drosera on Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:27 pm

I agree with A-game. I had no idea that 100 cards based on ball jokes would stay fresh. But the jokes were great. I enjoyed figuring out the card name without the b@ll in the word. The art choices are really great, especially with them all containing b@lls. The flavor texts are fantastic. There's so much depth to this set. Chio you did an outstanding job, I can't imagine the amount of effort that went into this. 

The new mechanics are great and a lot of the cards are so different than existing effects.

Starting with Attacks, the puns/wordplay for the effects and card names are outstanding. 

The stat check 200 0bp cards are so good. Arrthoa, Captain of the Ezoa is what comes to mind first. But then with the second effect, the fact that you win all checks and challenges for the rest of the game is so good. Including them in any deck can solidify discipline deck building!

The Improvised cycle starts the whacky mechanics, pulling cards from outside the game haha. Playing attacks from hand like Mugic too. I like the concept that to get a chance at a better card you end up making your attack deck worse over time. I don't like that the shuffle happens before the draw though is my complaint.

The negative challenge cycle. I'm assuming this works as long as I have at least 5 less, not exactly 5 less. 

Fast b@ll burst dodging is nice, Foul B@ll deck thinning, Knowledgeab@ll deck information could be useful. But I like power b@ll the best since you can pick the damage target. Quick sniping. If the opposing engaged creature is untargetable it's a big rip haha. 

Replicating B@lls continues the theme of modifying decks mid game, dagger decks rejoice lol

S@lt balls would be such a funny tech card. But before its worth it I'd have to be so salty

Nice even more deck modification from attacks. I like the bouncy b@lls, since the opposing player will still get decent damage when they're stuck with them. I guess both players will have to use the same card sleeves lol

Interesting having the 3bp attack 2 element cycle start at the bottom portion of the attack deck. I like soot b@lls shuffling cards into your opponents deck, punish them with more 0bps haha
    Muck B@lls feels a bit weak compared to the other 3 though. 

I like the 1st... Final B@ll attack. Be a strategic attack to save the final b@ll for a tough combat. But it takes time to get to it. 

B@llmeggeddon, its funny I just saw someone do a similar effect. I really like the concept of it closing the burst. Good conditional, incentivizes 4 element builds. Heptadd rejoices

Now Creatures, each tribe having a new mechanic is exciting me!
    The OverWorld's mechanic allowing you to change up attacks can allow some fun counterplay.

I'm thinking Phraan might be too strong, but at least it's loyal. 
    I'm a bit confused with Sarletha, does she gain the ability of the card she's pointing to? Also if that's the case, with B@llistence, does that let her use multiple in a turn (since each ability should be its own once per turn)?

Bringing back Raimiusa (well not back since he's dead? lol) I like this starting the game dead haha. Castle Mommark Turbo!

Underworld is interesting, another pay the price of power later mechanic. The b@llgan is absolute, even revived creatures are still bound!

Yes more gambling in chaotic. Gozrol upping the anti by using dice. No more of those 50% coin flips gotta go for 15% kek I do like that most of the effects are positive/neutral though. 

Stelgar's actually growing, first out of the card's art box, then out of his space. I do find it flavorful that despite its "uncontrollab@ll" nature, you can keep it in its "tank" to stall growth (by leaving spaces next to it occupied). 

Danians, taking compost to a whole new meaning. I like that it's the traditional concept of compost, (becoming dirt, aka becoming a location). This set is full of deck modifiers. 

I like Oveben boost being based on how "good" the opposing engaged creature is. That's a nice form of scaling. 

Rohgaya is good incentive for infection outside of Fliander. I think Nimwie would like a lot.

Mozrech: Dormammu I've come to bargain. Oh wait, wrong marvel character. 

Ooh Erro making those attacks synergy. Works great with both the 0s that get shuffled in from out of game and including the bouncing b@lls, as well as the Replicating b@lls. 

Wow the Mipedians really put a run for your money with unrecognizab@ll. Having 3x the amount of cards to design. 

Ah yes, a better Blazvatan scan, but incredibly difficult to deal with. This is the worst type of recklessness lol. 

Four sided Aa'une! Now I understand what B@lligarch's Rage was referring to. I can finally get green Aa'une chroma art though. I like the idea of the different disciplines. Also strategic to decide where to start the game and getting a flip off for the effects. Also Aa'une gets the stat check 200s! hehe

Battlegear
    Ah nice segue. Starting out with Aa'une support. The B@llton makes things tricky with flipping for disciplines, but its nice to get an on flip effect each combat. 

Comfy bed is probably broken strong, but the flavor is great. That flavor text though is too real lol

I like the tribal battlegear sacrifice cycle. All made specifically for their new mechancis.
    Recharge B@lltery is cool. Arbeid likes it too.

Oh wow what a prank card, B@llby Trap. At first I didn't realize what it was until the rules card.

B@llrons of Indifference is such fun anti-burn tech. As for the ruling, does it save you the initial attack's damage? And then you die the next attack?

Bad Pointless B@llable. You got me, all the way until the last line

Mugic
    Nice even more support for the new card mechanics!

B@llad of Union works for B@llistence, but also I like for Porthyn. 

Yes B@llad of the void is a great card. Especially with Dark B@llgan. Too bad it also takes away flavor text Frown

Dampening B@lltz, joke on you Sink Scream already does 0!

With Orginb@ll Melody, Fortisimo will see play. A new era has begun. 

Locations
    Alphab@lltical Library, the bane of my existence. 

B@llk-up Gym, ah yes a use for all my Zoth commons lol

Mugical Lab@lltory is really fun. Its like side decking the card. 

Same with Neb@llus Dunes. I like being able to swap out attacks. That was a fun mechanic in the 105 being able to use cycles. But now this applies to anything of same BP. Glad the restriction prevents abuse.

Khybon's Overb@ll, great at locals haha

Invisib@ll Castle in fire air mipedians perfect.

Thanks B@lligan River, haha I get to shuffle Mugic into my attack deck. 

Fivarth teaching me that bad cards are good. Every 6ow special's dream.

Where's Mr. Fezz? Did I find him all?
    B@llk-up Gym
    Neb@llus Dunes
    B@lligan River
    Fivarth Community B@llege
    Enb@llmer's Tomb

In Conclusion, my favorites:
    The First B@ll
    Raimusa, Dead and B@llried
    Stelgar, Uncontrollab@ll Growth
    Vallb@llus
    Aa'une the B@lligarch (and supporting cards)
    Forgetab@ll Tune
    B@lligan River

P.S.
    Thanks for the cake A-game  
    Cake

King A-Game Darini likes this post

Kool-Aid
    Kool-Aid
    Common

Chaotic Username : Afrhite
    Chaotic Coins : 7

Post by Kool-Aid Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:56 pm

Yeah same thing has King said, don't have really much to say special other then what he said. I would say that the jokes aren't as polished has previous set. The set is more on the serious side but I really like it.
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 289

Post by bobosmith01 Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:25 pm

Gone chaotic 5 Kou-lo10

nice job
    Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Afjak∞
    Chaotic Coins : 213

Post by Oraklon Afjak Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:05 pm

Gone chaotic 5 6YmWX1d
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 425

Post by Blitser Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:43 am

I was giving you live feedback on the set as I went through it, so I'll keep things short and sweet here.

Raimusa's gotta be my favourite, but there's a ton of gems here. Shoutouts to "Out of Control B@llgy", "B@llby Trap", "Forgetab@ll Tune", "Originb@ll Melody", "B@llazvatan the Epic Stupendous Amazing Immense Tremendous Lofty Impressive Great Sublime Excellent Humongous Fantastic Awesome Terrific Exceptional Colossal Divine Glorious Sensational Formidable Superior Marvelous Commanding Wonderful Mind-Blowing Daunting Overwhelming Majestic Stunning Imposing Awe-Inspiring Fearsome Magnificent Exalted Powerful Dominant Dynamic Almighty Supreme Potent Distinguished Exquisite Peerless Outstanding Invaluable Top-Notch Transcendent Estimable Phenomenal Unimaginable Remarkable Celestial Wonderous Deific Unearthly Splendid Fabulous Superb Miraculous Wondrous Grandios Preeminent Grand Lavish Towering Illustrious Prestigious August Monumental Warbeast", Erro + their cycle of attacks, and Stelgar. Chaotic
    Metal
    Metal
    Common

Chaotic Username : Metal
    Chaotic Coins : 42

Post by Metal Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:58 am

Gone chaotic 5 MV5BMjA3MDQ1Mzc4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODI0NTc0MQ
    Jovinater
    Jovinater
    Common

Chaotic Username : Jovinater
    Chaotic Coins : 8

Post by Jovinater Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:42 am

I don’t know how u managed to name every single card with b@ll but it is... beautiful. I would list my faves but there are way too many to count, although the four sided prism of Aa’une is hella creative.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:50 am