Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

tribe of deception

Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

tribe of deception Empty tribe of deception

Post by Chiodosin1 Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:44 pm

well its time for some mipedians these guys unlike the last batch have effects that are a bit complicated, but that just means I'll have to do a bit of explaining and since i'm not really making a set or anything a bit of complexity should be fine and I think the text covers what you need to know.

onto the show first up is siado, during the marrillian invasion he lead several raid missions on marrillian camps in mipedian territory, having to always keep out of sight form even his fellow mipedians. by honing his skills he has mastered the art of the hit and run the mipedians now employ him as a protector of hunters perimiter to weaken invading armies for the main mipedian force. by hitting hard and slipping away siado can take on much greater numbers, one creature at a time. alrighty so right off the bat you can see the complexity I mentioned but don't worry I'm here to help. the whole counter thing is really the best way to word "you can only use this effect once per game" trust me so that's what it is you can only do it once per siado, per game. there obviously needs to be both a counter and an open space next to him in order to use this effect AND it triggers the first time he deals damage not attacks so if you deal 0 on you first attack you'll have to wait for your second ect. Should also note that like most counters he doesn't get another strike counter on him when revived only at the beginning of the game. as the reminder text says effects that trigger when a creature wins/defeated/loses combat don't activate but effects that trigger at the end of combat obviously do. the one combat per turn rule still counts toward the combat that was ended so whoevers turn it is doesn't get to do a combat again without some effect. and last if siados first attack happens to kill the opposing creature you may still remove his counter to relocate him (since he doesn't technically need to be engaged) but state based actions end the combat before the effect resolves and siado's effect will not be the one ending it so he is considered the winner and the opposing creature defeated.

art by Khary Randolph and Emilio J Lopez
    tribe of deception Siado_by_chiodosin1-daj17rs

next up is gannassaran, a mipedian mage who specilizes in protection magic, sheilding mipedians from long range assaults while invisibility protects them from those close by. he has come to the city of elements earth section in order to study the protective qualitys of the earth element which can function as a shield from damage in may scenarios. unfortunately for him queen aszil has made a deal with van bloot to allow him access to the earth section of the lost city, in exchange he's been tasked to eliminate all non-danains from the area and gannassaran is first on the list... so this guys the most simple, he's song of shelter on a stick he's taken straight from kobarri a card who was never made but since kobarri doesn't have any art I moved the effect here since it fit well.

art by Adrian Barrios and Jay Axer
    tribe of deception Ganassarn_by_chiodosin1-daj17kz

number three is keinrah, a mipedian scout in charge of uncovering the secrets of the air section of the citadel. Her abillty to spot things even for a mipedian is incredible and she often surpises her fellow tribesman by knowing exactly where they are. she's served as a sentry often in the past but she's glad to be releved of the boring post for the time in favor of a more adventurous endeavor. another bit of a text mouthful but its basiclly just skoplon on steriods. whenever you expend you may choose to look at basiclly any card you can't normally look at (the list is on the card). notes, your opponent must separate there attack and mugic when you select a card, you DO get to know which type you are selecting. on that note your opponent MAY randomize the cards in there hand both before AND after you peek at the card so you do not know the cards particular location (which means you could end up peeking at the same card twice). as stated cards are not changed in any way, they are not considered face-up, they are not revealed to any players besides yourself (and players who could normally view them) cards on top of decks stay there and are not moved ect. your only peeking. and that's about it so there ya go.

art by Keith Conroy and Jay Axer
    tribe of deception Keinrah_by_chiodosin1-daj17re

Finally we have prince mudeenu, with the return of king thebsaar much of mudeenu has found many of his duties taken over by the crown prince giving him even more time to focus on his pursute of the cothcia serving as a personal guard to enre-hepp the search in the lost city is on. in battle mudeenu uses his element of surpises to prepare before he he launches a single attack, by removing his opponents weapons and choosing his first attack carefully he can win battles before they've even begun. Effects are all pretty simple nothing much to say.

art by Khary Randolph and Etienne St. Laurent
    tribe of deception Prince_mudeenu_by_chiodosin1-daj17ki

alrighty somemore cards off the list, if my countings right this puts us at 75% so still a good chunk to go but I'm getting there. if ya'll have any ideas, questions or comments I'm all ears I'm probably gonna start on some battlegear next.
    Chaotic11
    Chaotic11
    Common

Chaotic Username : Chaotic11
    Chaotic Coins : 38

tribe of deception Empty Re: tribe of deception

Post by Chaotic11 Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:08 pm

These are so good!

We should really put together an album of community approved cards and declare it an unofficial Fire and Stone set. You are coming up with some great abilities to integrate into game play like the retreat counter.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:28 pm

don't worry I plan on grouping them all together when I finish with them for now you'll just have to bear with me lol.
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 289

Post by bobosmith01 Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:50 pm

People always wonder if Ganassaran was an Underworlder. Dunno myself.
    Nice cards, dude.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:35 pm

an underworlder... not seeing it looks just like a lizard to me
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 289

Post by bobosmith01 Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:50 pm

There's ones that look like another from all the tribes.
    Barring the Farhkaj and what's-his-name mixup.

I think it's because Van Bloot's troops are in the background, and it looks like an under-worldy place.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:27 pm

well it has a sky so It can't be the underworld no? I figured it was the earth section of the citadeal since thats where bloots supposed to be right now the colors look a touch like the eye of the meastrom though so that's another option.
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

Post by lazerbem Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:01 pm

Van Bloot's sinisterness in that shot makes me think he's a Mipedian. Sure, he could be betraying an Underworlder too, but it seems to make more sense if he's dropping Mipedians so that the Danians have a monopoly on Earth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:18 am