Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

the tribe of unity

Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

the tribe of unity Empty the tribe of unity

Post by Chiodosin1 Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:56 pm

sorry to bug you guys but I just hive to show you these. as you know I've been putting the tribes out in sections and this is the fourth one. well I'm sure your all getting antsy so lets jump in.

uzipho like most danians was born a mandiblor, though he took his combat training very seriously his rash headstrong nature made it difficult for him to work with his squad, luckily he was able to compensate by winning battles entire groups of his comrades could not. His skills were noticed quickly and he was promoted to battlemaster where he learned to master his signature weapon, the spirit claws. this fierce melee weapon calls upon the powers of uzipho's allies to strengthen him in combat, however those same allies become incapacitated and unable to aid him while the claws are in use, which suits him fine. He spends most of his time training himself and his understudies but occasionally goes when aggressive assaults on rival territory is needed.

art by Stone Perales
    the tribe of unity Uziphu_by_chiodosin1-daloxvy

pemanah is a member of the danian long range defense squads. these squads use long range battlegear in order to hit armies around mount pilliar before they can even get close. while most danains find the bow an inferior weapon few would argue that pemanah turns it into a deadly force. Like many danains pemanah's spirit lingers on after death where he bolsters other mandiblors long range assualt powers to protect mount pilliar even in death. Quick rules note based on the wording you can use pemanah's abiltys once per pemanah per turn per mandiblor. example if I have two mandiblors in play and 1 pemanah in the discard, each manidblor can use the expend effect once per turn, if I have 2 mandiblors in play and 2 pemanah in the discard each manidblor can use each pemanahs effect once each essentially adding up to 2 expends per mandiblor per turn.

art by William O'Connor
    the tribe of unity Pemanah_by_chiodosin1-daloxff

getaan is a danain controller specializing in parasite alteration. controllers allow danain parasites to behave in a variety of different ways and getaan is no exeption, he directly links his parasites are linked to both his own energy and the energy of there host. as the host increases there own energy, the parasites absorbs some as well, sending it back to getaan giving him the steanght of his emenys. as with most of these type of effect the reminder text (having additonal energy doesn't trigger this effect) of course applys

art by Adrian Barrios and Emilio J. Lopez
    the tribe of unity Getaan_by_chiodosin1-daloxfm

Danains are taught early on to work as one within the hive, danains often value there own lives much less than the hive itself and learn quickly that though weak alone there power combined is unmatched. This mentallity was shown first hand to the other tribes during the tribal alliance where the tribes were force to fight together for the survial of all perim not just there own intrests. After the alliance fell tartameme strove to continue to bring this mentallity to its next logical step, teaching the other tribes the danain ways of the hive, and though results so far have been mostly unsucessful tarteme dreams of a day when all perim can stand for a single goal.

art by Adrian Barrios and Anthony Washington
    the tribe of unity Tartemme_by_chiodosin1-daloxak

as usual if you have any question or comments let me know!
    LeGladiateur
    LeGladiateur
    Rare

Chaotic Username : LeGladiateur
    Chaotic Coins : 137

the tribe of unity Empty Re: the tribe of unity

Post by LeGladiateur Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:11 pm

Were are these art coming from ???
    Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Afjak∞
    Chaotic Coins : 213

Post by Oraklon Afjak Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:58 pm

First, third, and fourth pieces are Chaotic art. Commissions to the artists from Chaotic that never got the chance to see the light of day as far as the game is concerned. Naturally, he's re-purposing them to fill fan cards at the right opportunities. You can probably find them around the net if you know where to look (DeviantArt and/or your preferred search engine are good places to start).

The second is from Dungeons & Dragons.
    LeGladiateur
    LeGladiateur
    Rare

Chaotic Username : LeGladiateur
    Chaotic Coins : 137

Post by LeGladiateur Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:24 pm

That does answers my question ...

Thanks
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Post by Chiodosin1 Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:41 am

afjak always got my back in the art department but you didn't mention the fact that you grouped most if not all of the known art together here you must just be modest or maybe its cause this site is... well it could be better but the collection is top notch so browse away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:28 am