Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Infinity Droskin

Battle95
    Battle95
    Common

Chaotic Username : Battle95
    Chaotic Coins : 30

Infinity Droskin Empty Infinity Droskin

Post by Battle95 Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:58 pm

So, to start off I would like to say I've been working on this a lot. I've used many combos but I think this might be my favorite combination. I wondered, how do I not take any damage ever? Well, Droskin seems good. How do I keep using it? Well, Flame Drillresearcher. The rest came from me looking at my cards over and over again and I finally had an Eureka moment. So this is what I came up with:

1. Garv w/Bi-mowercycle
    2. Lomma DW w/Droskin
    3. Lam'inkal w/Scout's Monocular
    4.Lomma w/Vial of Liquid Thought
    5.Olkiex w/Azia Mindrobe
    6. Bodal FR/Destuktazooka

Attacks:
    1 x Coral b@lls FU 42 Attack Super Rare
    2 x Eidolon Advance AU 97 Attack Common
    2 x Essential Evaporation AU 99 Attack Common
    2 x Flood Force AU 104 Attack Common
    2 x Fluid Flame AU 105 Attack Rare
    2 x Inner Flood FU 52 Attack Rare
    2 x Invader's Tactics RotO 53 Attack Rare
    1 x Primal Smash MInv. 102 Attack Ultra Rare
    1 x Rainspears AU 119 Attack Common
    2 x Sleet Slide AU 121 Attack Common
    1 x Supercooled Rain RotO 63 Attack Super Rare
    2 x Unsanity

Mugic:
    1 x Cadence Clash
    2 x Refrain of Denial
    2 x Rhyme of the Reckless
    1 x Song of Stasis

Locations:
    2 x Bodal's Arsenal MInv. 195 Location Ultra Rare
    2 x Everrain DoP 210 Location Uncommon
    2 x Mipedian Dew Farm SSands 96 Location Common
    2 x Mipedim Mirage SSands 98 Location Rare
    2 x The Storm Tunnel, Flooding
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Infinity Droskin Empty Re: Infinity Droskin

Post by King A-Game Darini Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:20 pm

i'm gonna try it out and leave better feedback.

Edit: First thing while making the deck on TCO. You need to switch out Rhyme of the reckless. both of them. don't forget to put in burning rain.

Problems with the deck? Nothing really. It does what it wants to do. To counter act bodal potentially losing his gear to gear destruction I'd recommend adding at least 1 anthem of stone in the event someone uses discord of disarming after you bring back a droskin. You do have 2 arsenal's but by then it might be to late. You could also use it to bring back the vial same turn as well. Just a suggestion.

Counters to this deck? just standard elemental/mainly water hate,Zamool ..he counters almost everything so he's barely worth caring about. Heavy gear removal to an extent.

SCR and Aerdak barely matter. I've noticed like with most top tier decks the battle is decided on who goes first.
    Battle95
    Battle95
    Common

Infinity Droskin Empty Video of the Deck

Post by Battle95 Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbAWXoZkZY

Hey guys, posted another video of me playing the deck and the combo.
    LeGladiateur
    LeGladiateur
    Rare

Chaotic Username : LeGladiateur
    Chaotic Coins : 137

Post by LeGladiateur Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:31 pm

I just played against that deck .. it's just unfair .... Droskin and Supercooled Rain each turn is just unfair ....
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:41 pm

You can do this with any expend creatures. Donmar,ulmar for simplicity. It may not be game breaking like this. Wait actually it can..

Fliandar(with Xerium)and ambolx.
    Larrina (any meek water user) and Donmar.

And to a lesser extent. Massibalt and Kybon magma dam overseer.

Same set up with
    Olkiex
    Garv
    Lam'inkal with Scout's Monocular
    except instead of Bodal, FDR you subsitute in Donmar,Ambolx or Kyhbon (the ones with expend certain element) and their partners Laarina,Fliandar and Massibalt.

You use meek on Laarina. Her gear doesnt matter..she just has to use a water attack every attack and she wins. Because Donmar can infintly heal her. I mean you can also do the same with Lam'inkal/Tuning Fork and Reccuring Rescue. Just depends what you want it does the same thing.

Fliandar(needs max e and xerium) and ambolx. First turn you infect someone with Ambolx. Have garv flip up Amb's gear..or not doesnt matter. 2 turns later you're at 3 creatures infected. It takes four turns to kill fliandar minimum.. meaning you can keep infecting and heal everything unless they stop the combo somehow. You can also flip there gear down if you manage energy right. Like if they play a 0 attack.

Kybon and massibalt is far less strong because Mass only has 55 max E and you have to give mas water somehow. The main idea is in 4 turns you get the 40 e gain and 40 damage to the opponent. It's more of a fun combo. Will work with enough healing I suppose but yeah thats the idea behind it.
    Battle95
    Battle95
    Common

Post by Battle95 Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:37 pm

[quote="King A-Game Darini"]You can do this with any expend creatures. Donmar,ulmar for simplicity. It may not be game breaking like this. Wait actually it can..

I was actually looking into Taffial Cothica Hunter +Twister of Elements and eventually SCR and Fasseph flip up and down each turn for 20 non-attack damage each turn, and Hiadrom RR with Destruktazooka for infinite gain.

The Taffial Cothica Hunter version I haven't tested yet as it requires you to get Twister or SCR in the early part of your attack hand; but once it catches steam it seems pretty unstoppable. Play the combo to thin out your attack deck so that drawing SCR is ever more likely. Once you get SCR you can just play one and able to get it back if you have the other one in your hand. The only problems I see is staying alive long enough to be able to do this combo since you'll only have 2 fighters if you try this combo. That seems to be the general weakness of decks like this- only being able to have 2 "fighters"; so what happens if they do or one of your combo pieces gets destroyed quickly? As I said before these decks are more fun that "broken" since they are easily countered.
    The other version is Fasseph but you have to be able to play consistent water attacks-only way I can see how is gear: Orchis Undin or Evaporator or mugic or abilities-which again make the deck less strong. I did try this combo and the prominence of sacrifice gear really hurts. It was still fun, dealing 20 non attack damage that your opponent can barely counter.
    I really like the Rock Ripper combo since elemental hate is prominent and it is more consistent than the other decks I've mentioned. Very rarely can an opponent keep up with gaining 20E a turn.

I really like that Meek+ combo. I loooove Meek decks and this might make meek even more viable of an option.
    Fliandar is also super interesting as I have been looking for ways to keep re-healing him. Fliandar synergizes so well with any energy gain(mugic, abilities, battle gear, location etc.) he gets before his ability kicks in, he gets to keep when he heals for full health.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:22 am

Yeah i thought of Taffial too.

The way you'd HAVE to stack your deck up is 2 super cooled, 2 Twisters, the eight 0 costs and then 8 of the 1 costs

8 cards will allow you to bring back twister. The thing with Taff is you really only need to bring twister back once to get rid of the 8 and the a 1 cost. Most of the time thats more than good enough. I myself keep 1 tornado tackle. The second i use both scr I shuffle up. This will either mess with or help the opponent. Often the former.

Taffial will work decently with this but id rather save the extra spaces for the combo on different kinds of support.

You could just do it with primal +19 water attacks.

If you wanna have fun with it do use a bunch of utility attacks. Mainly water but doesnt have to be all of them. Elemental oxidation with a strong fighter like gronmar

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content