Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

If you could be friends with 3 creatures from each tribe who would they be and why

zaquar
    zaquar
    Common

Chaotic Username : zaquar
    Chaotic Coins : 17

If you could be friends with 3 creatures from each tribe who would they be and why Empty If you could be friends with 3 creatures from each tribe who would they be and why

Post by zaquar Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:34 am

also releasing new fan fiction sson  w00t

DANIAN Danian :
    - Illexia: Because I could convince her to give me all the scans of the Danian’s that didn’t choose to go with Aszil to The Nest of the Ancestors
    - Aszil: Because I could convince her to give me all the scans of the new metamorphosed Danian’s that did choose to go with her to The Nest of the Ancestors
    - Lore/ketun: Because they could inform me on anything new and or old news about Kaizeph so that when I investigate the Citadel to figure out what is really in the Citadel
    M’ARRILLIAN Marrillian :
    - Whoever the new Oligarch is: Because then I could get all the scans of the M’arrillians that successfully retreated
    - Ab’lop (see s3 ep11): So that I could convince him to give me all the scans of the M’arrillians that were successful in getting allegiances with the other four tribes
    - Bahrakatan: so that I could convince him to give me all of the scans of the new battle gear that he forges
    MIPEDIAN Mipedian :
    - Theb-saar: Because I could convince him to give me all the scans of the Mipedian’s and the new dragons and their trainers. He could also make the trainers teach me how to ride a dragon so that I could ride them when I’m in Perim
    - Savell: Because he could give me all the scans of all the Warbeasts. He could also talk to Cirlieth and find out what she secretly knows and see if it’s possible to make new Warbeasts which I would then be the first to scan
    - Taffial: Because he could tell me stories about Perim and also let me accompany him on his adventures and searches for the Cothica and he would let me scan anything new that I wanted
    OVERWORLD Overworld :
    - Maxxor: Because he could give me all the scans of the Overworlders and he could also give access to the Library so that I could learn everything I wanted about Warbeasts and the past
    - Mommark: Because he could give me all the new creature scans that he makes in his lab.
    - Bodal: Because he could give me all the battle gear scans I want
    UNDERWORLD Underworld :
    - Chaor: Because he could give me all the scans of the underworld creatures want
    - Ulmar: Because he could give me all the new battle gear scans that I want
    - Grook: Because he could give me all the scans of the cool and weird creatures that he keeps captive in the pit
    TRIBLESS/GENERIC:
    - Ursis: So I could scan him and so he could overpower any other creatures I want to scan
    - Cromaxx: So I could scan him and so he could overpower any other creatures I want to scan
    - Ariak: So I could scan him to use in my deck
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

If you could be friends with 3 creatures from each tribe who would they be and why Empty Re: If you could be friends with 3 creatures from each tribe who would they be and why

Post by Chiodosin1 Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Man three is alot but Ill try

Id probably pick creatures with the most intrsting knowledge to me which means

aa'une
    najarin
    ulmar
    kolmo
    aszil

And then
    Phelphor
    mommark
    vitog
    rasnus
    theb-saar

And finally
    Heptadd
    Fivarth
    Rathtab
    Lore
    seeryn

Whew got there

Last edited by Chiodosin1 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zaquar
    zaquar
    Common

Chaotic Username : zaquar
    Chaotic Coins : 17

If you could be friends with 3 creatures from each tribe who would they be and why Empty Re: If you could be friends with 3 creatures from each tribe who would they be and why

Post by zaquar Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:51 pm

nice and btw batog is spelt vitog
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 289

Post by bobosmith01 Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:24 pm

This depends on what sort of setting we're talking about. Being friends with a Tribe Leader would be very prestigious, for example, but I'll take this realistically, and probably just list my thoughts a little.

Danians, definently Lore, Ramarhvir, Illexia, Ekuud, Hota, etc. I suppose Ramarhvir, Hota, and Ekuud if I had to pick. Got some prestigious, scary Danians that I could probably use, but I feel like they could be interesting to talk to. Without my live being in immediate danger, just close to it. Damn Hive.

Mipedians, Kolmo. Kolmo is my favorite Creature, after all. Dibanni, Enre-hep, or any one of the royals or Elites sounds nice, too. Oh, Sobtjek and Tianne, of course. Do I have to pick here?

Underworld? Agitos, I guess, but H'earring would be a nice pal. Rothar, Drakness, any of the commandos, etc. I can see Takinom working, too. Agitos, H'earring, and Rothar, then.

Overworld: ...There's too many to list. Almost all muges sound great, but I'll mention Garv because he's my favorite OverWorlder. Blazier could have some crazy adventures-if he could settle down a little. Oh, and Antidaeon, or Vidav, or... See what I mean? I could go on and on and on about OW.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Post by Chiodosin1 Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:04 pm

doh well I guess I'm living up to my spelling reputation this is what happens when only hear a name

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:36 pm