Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

MEGARILLIAN’S FIRST ACCOUNT

Poll

Want more?

[ 2 ]
    MEGARILLIAN’S FIRST ACCOUNT Bar_left40%MEGARILLIAN’S FIRST ACCOUNT Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    MEGARILLIAN’S FIRST ACCOUNT Bar_left0%MEGARILLIAN’S FIRST ACCOUNT Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    MEGARILLIAN’S FIRST ACCOUNT Bar_left60%MEGARILLIAN’S FIRST ACCOUNT Bar_right [60%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Megarillian
    Common

Chaotic Coins : 18

MEGARILLIAN’S FIRST ACCOUNT Empty MEGARILLIAN’S FIRST ACCOUNT

Post by Megarillian Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Megarillian was in his home one day, watching his brother for hours playing chaotic. And wondered how many brain cells he had left. Being a curious child, he wondered if he could play too. So he made his own account (this is after all the mods were fired). He started to play in the starter drome, and wondered if he could hack chaotic, knowing that there were no mods. And he said “There are no mods on chaotic, that means I can’t be banned. You’ll never catch me alive.” “Yeak yeak yeak yeak!!!” Right as he was doing his nasty laugh, his mother came into the room and said, “stop laughing like an evil hag.” And Megarillian said, “Aren’t all hags evil.” Then he turned around and tried to hack chaotic, but first he had to beat a newbie.
    Megarillian
    Common

MEGARILLIAN’S FIRST ACCOUNT Empty Re: MEGARILLIAN’S FIRST ACCOUNT

Post by Megarillian Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:58 pm

Finally after playing 20 minutes he got bored and decided to turn on the TV. The TV announcer said, “Right now Beep, Beep, Beast is back on track. Then Megarillian said. “I thought the government banned this show.” So he turned to a different channel, but nothing was on. So he decided to go to his friend’s house: The un-beast obese beast (that’s not his name, that’s what he is.)
    At the friend’s house he continued with the hacking (this is so he couldn’t be tracked), and he was just able to get fire and stone cards working in his armies, when his friend came in and said, “What are you doing on my mom’s account?” This was one of the days that Blagers made his visits to the site. When he found out Megarillian was hacking he typed so many new words to him that he didn’t know before. And then the computer crashed.
    Megarillian
    Common

Post by Megarillian Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:59 pm

So UBOB got his mom, and Megarillian tried to get out from the window, but the window was locked. So he got a chair and broke the window and jumped out, and quickly ran to their garage, to drive away in their car. (Never try this at home; he wasn’t even old enough for a permit.)
    While in the garage, he was shocked to see a rusty (it was really rusty) hunk of junk (not saying what brand) so he took the bike instead. He started to ride the bike while UBOB and his mom were getting into the junk-yard condemned car.  Then he thought, “That’s a car that the junk-yard wouldn’t even accept. (It was older than the first car… how is that even possible?) He kept riding, he had 8.37 seconds left to his house when a police man saw him speeding: the speed limit is only 10mph; (I got a ticket for running too fast). Megarillian was going 13 mph. Megarillian tried to turn but the roads were to slippery, he hit the police car and thought, “that’s gonna be another penny more on the ticket.” He quickly got off the bike, when the police-man said, “your were speeding, and you hit my police car. You know that’s going to be a penny more.” And Megarillian said, “take it off my chaotic coins total, there’s no reason for them anyway.” Into the police car he went. At least he was away from fatso and his mom.
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Chaotic Username : IflarFan
    Chaotic Coins : 164

Post by IflarFan Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:16 am

This is hilarious! :lol: (Isn't the face creepy? lol)
    You should really write more. 🤡
    Megarillian
    Common

Post by Megarillian Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:06 am

The radio in the police car went off, “there is a stolen bike with a pink seat and orange handle bars(the rest was rusty).” The police man then knew, and said, “That’s going to be an ultra’s more worth of coins.” (Megarillian had never uploaded an ultra so he didn’t know how much he was losing) Megarillian said, “I h a t e change anyway.” “You want to give me it in codes,” the police man remarked.
    In jail he got his hands on the first computer he could find. He had already snuck into the warden’s office. “Now I can finally play in Hotekk, with my new hacked cards.” “Oh man there’s no internet in here, how does the warden get anything done.” He snuck back to his cell where he turned on the TV.(after getting his three square meals that day.) And guess what was on(hint it wasn’t Beep, Beep, Beast)…it was The Peanut Show. (And believe Megarillian it was worse then...)

Last edited by Marrillian on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The last sentence is messed up)
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:10 am

I didn't understand this chapter very much. :pale:
    But I think the next chapter will be funnier, because he has to get out of jail somehow. 👅
    prepspy
    newb

Chaotic Coins : 1

Post by prepspy Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Not bad. Could be smoother, but glad I checked it out.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Yea it could be, but i have to admit it is good for his level of writting experiance.
    I would change somethings, but he doesnt like me doing that Tongue
    Megarillian
    Common

Post by Megarillian Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:39 pm

The next day Megarillian was released on bail, and decided not to steal bikes that had pink seats and orange handle bars. He decided to use his own bike this time to ride to another friend’s house. After pedaling an hour he got to his friend’s house. He was a super d o r k, he had a master TV and computer. When Megarillian came in, his friend was watching s p o n g e b o b special where s p o n g e b o b went to McDonalds with Teia. (Yes Blagers was very jealous) Then s p o n g b o b said, “You wanna kiss now?” and Teia said “Ohhhh Yaaaa.” “Ok that was a little scary.” It was so nasty Megarillian got a little sick so he lay down. When he got up the dork said “Too bad you missed it, but we can watch it on DVD.” “I rather not become like you.” Megarillian said. He finally left and started back to his house.

Last edited by Megarillian on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:14 am

Wow this is all going way too fast for me. :suspect:
    Slow it down a bit would ya? :roll:
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:54 am

Yea that's what i thought lol.
    I was having a hard time wondering if i should divide it into two paragraphs (chapters), when i posted it for him, but i couldnt find a place to divide it evenly. I'll see if he wants to fix up the next paragraph before posting.
    Megarillian
    Common

Post by Megarillian Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:13 am

When he arrived home, his house was on fire and police were surrounding it. Then he saw something terrible – it was Takinom and Lord von Bloot. They were competing in Baked Bean Fest. “Oh what a stank!” (It really stunk.) It was so horrid; they were burning everything. “Nrrr neee nrrr neee,” screamed a S.W.A.T car. Megarillian was a little shocked to see this; “Ho ho holy cow!” he said. He got back on his bike, peddled to the forest, got off his bike, and ran. In the forest he saw Hearing.
    It said “The girls love my ears in the wind: wavy, wavy, wavy.” The girls looked a little sick; one was really green and another passed out! “See they love meh,” it said.
    “I can’t see anything after that,” Megarillian said, “Look you are a nasty thing with long ears, OK!”
    “Ya I might be… but you are nasty human with little ears!” it said, “Can they wave in the wind?”
    “Well no not really, but still I don’t need nasty ears,” Megarillian said, “Oh ya and hey can you stop the Baked Bean Fest?”
    “No, I can’t, but who’s doing it?” it said. So Megarillian told him who it was. “Aaaaaaaaaaaa not them, you’re lucky you survived!” it said. “When they do that they burn everything in the Underworld!” Maxxor and everyone in the Overworld go mad with that!”
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:32 am

I don't reaally have a problem with this speed- it's easy to read.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:16 am

Whoa, 5 years later I managed to find the rest of the story. Here we go!

(I knew there was more to the story)
    Megarillian
    Common

Post by Megarillian Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:16 am

Megarillian ported himself to Chaotic where he met MajorTom and KidChaor. “Wow, the cartoon makes them look cooler.” He ported to Maxxor’s Palace and then walked to the nearest forest to take a breather and think. Megarillian was walking when he heard “hmm-a-mmmmum.”
    “Stop biting me!” Intress said.
    “What you want me to bite you somewhere else.”
    When Megarillian looked, his brother was biting Intress and Megarillian quickly tried to do something, but right then Intress slashed KingMaxor4 in half. His intestines were everywhere and Megarillian collected them and brought them to the best Underworld physician. In the Underworld, they could not do anything, so Megarillian brought him to the Royal Danian Queen physicians. There, they fixed him up like brand new and told him to rest. “ohhh-a-ooh, so that’s why humans wear clothes,” said one of the guards.
    Megarillian
    Common

Post by Megarillian Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:17 am

Megarillian told King to port back to earth. Finally Megarillian was walking without disturbing scenes and was able to think. But then he heard, “Wait up Megarillian.” Oh no, it was Takinom. She liked Megarillian, but Megarillian hated her… “Get away from me demon.” And he started running.
    “Wait, I’m not going to do more – tune in, Baked Bean Fest is over.”
    “I don’t care,” yelled Megarillian, for he was already a far way off.
    But Takinom was catching up, because she could fly of course. Just then Intress came and slashed Takinom’s face. (She should really trim those claws.)
    “How could you do this to me – sister?!” Takinom exclaimed as Intress landed perfectly and she thumped to the ground.
    “Whoa, thanks for saving me Intress.”
    “Oh, no problem, just keep King away from me and we’ll call it a deal.”
    “No prob.”
    Megarillian
    Common

Right then, he heard shouting from the bushes. What seemed like the whole Underworld was heading right toward them. Then Maxxor and the Overworld came rushing to the scene. Intress climbed the nearest tree and swung away.
    “This isn’t a part of the deeeaalll!” Megarillian yelled.
    It was a bloody battle, both Underworlders and Overworlders lay dead on the ground. Megarillian walked away and thanked Maxxor for protecting him.
    “I wasn’t protecting you; I was protecting my daughter Intress.”
    Megarillian walked away and thanked Chaor (since he kinda liked the Underworld better then the Overworld).
    “Oh, it was no problem,” Chaor said in his normal rough/course deep/scary voice, “Anything to kill Maxxor’s lazy daughter.”
    Megarillian
    Common

Megarillian was now going to tell Chaor about his run-in with Takinom. “Chaor, you daughter likes me and won’t get away from me.”
    “My daughter? ha ha ha ha haaaaa.”
    “Is Megarillian there? That sweeeeeeeett heaaarrrrrrrrrrat.”
    “Oh no, not her again.”
    “What, did you drug her?”
    “No, don’t you see what I mean?”
    “Are you a cursing French?”
    “NOOO!” Megarillian replied loudly.
    “Oh man I was feeling hungry...” Chaor sighed. Chaor quickly got over his hunger, “but you had to drug her she hates everything.” He laughed heartily and gave Megarillian a slap on the back which sent him face first into the floor. Chaor grabbed his shirt and pulled him up; Megarillian heard it tear. Joseph said. “So big guy I…I better go and find King who knows what he’s doing.”
    Megarillian
    Common

Post by Megarillian Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:18 am

Now somewhere in a dark, dank forest, King was talking to a creature. “So ah, what tribe are you part of?” The creature did not answer right away, instead he was rapidly taking out a cigarette from his mouth: in and out, in and out. (I think he is on drugs…) King asked the question again. This time the creature looked disturbingly and said, “I'm not a part of any tribe.” In a raspy voice. “I was banished from every single one.”
    “Don’t you have any love potions that could make a tiger fall in love with me?”
    The creature again did not answer right away. His eyes were very glassy too, and he was wearing a baggy plaid shirt. Then King asked, “Are you on drugs?” The creature again did not answer the question; instead he was staring into no-where and was mumbling things to himself. He finally answered the question and put something surprising in too, “Yes, I do have a position. And it’s is called tiger lov– It can make you and the cat fall in love, and get a little bit high ; just a little, little, little bit.” King was a little disturbed, but finally he agreed. “Ok you got a deal. How much is it?” The creature was staring again and mumbling curses this time. King said, “Is this going to make me become like you?”
    “Of course it isn’t… What you think you’re goanna have 50 eyes on your hands? And it is actually worth – Maxxor!”
    King was shocked… He did not want to kidnap Maxxor just to get Intress. King asked, “Why do you want Maxxor? He is my favorite creature (not counting Intress).”
    “Because we have some unfinished business.” This time the drug look disappeared from his face, and his face became red with anger. “Just do it, or I will destroy Perim, and the whole chaotic universe.” This time King was scared and did exactly what he said.
    Megarillian
    Common

Post by Megarillian Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:18 am

“Man how to get Maxxor hmmmmmmmmmmmm ah ha I will trick him into thinking Chaor is holding people hostage.” King started walking toward a path that hopefully would lead him to the Overworld. “Hey you! Where do you think you’re going!” shouted an Overworld Guard. “Um…um…ummma… ummamama. I am looking for… the… Overworld”
    “Who do you think I am? Stup.id!”
    “No, no I don’t, but I gotta find Maxxor; there is something important I have to tell him about Chaor.”
    “Fine, I will take you, but only to the city.”
    He followed the strangely colored creature that didn't have its own card.
    “Hey, why don’t you have a card?”
    “What?!”
    “Um.. umma… ummmaaa. Never mind…”
    Finally they arrived at Kiru City.
    “Whoa. This place is just what I imagined.”
    “Hey, stup.id. Open the gate so this hobo can get in! He has some important trash he’s gotta tell Max!”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:24 pm