Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M'arrilian deck (as made by Everfree)

Everfree
    Everfree
    Common

Chaotic Username : Everfree1992
    Chaotic Coins : 14

M'arrilian deck (as made by Everfree) Empty M'arrilian deck (as made by Everfree)

Post by Everfree Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:47 pm

Hey everyone, I made a Chaotic Deck for the M'arrillians in 6v6 format. It goes as follows:

Front Row: Rol'Doi (Vial of Liquid Thought), Vitar'zu (Kha'rall Chime Shard), Bladez (Evergreen Tunic)

Second Row: Part'Soa (Sandstorm Shroud), Dror'niq (Destructozooka)

Third Row: Xis'torq (Sinister Statuette)

Mugic: Specific Diminishing, Prelude to Dominance, Denial Refrain of the Deep (2x), Decelerating Requiem, Requiem of Fear

Attacks: Timeslow (2x), Mindsink, Sediment Stormshield, Flying Advantage, Poison Steam, Airize, Force Balls, Daunting Bravery, Streak Strike, Invader's Tactics, Kha'rall Crush, Lightning Burst, Radical Ice Balls, Incessant Wave, Electroweb, Progressive Speed, Fluidmight (2x), Minor Roar

Location Cards: Star Towers of Khen'sep, Underworld Colosseum, Brawlers' Burrow, Brawlers' Burrow (Pugilist's Pit), Rao'pa Sahk (Condensation Ceremony), Mipedim Valley, Lava Pond (Milla'iin's Foothold), Broken Edge, The Storm Tunnel (Lingering Monsoon), The Phalanx Portcullis

The main purpose of the deck is to use the Kha'Ralls and Bladez to clear a path through the enemy while the Fluidmorphers and Xis'Torq follow behind to to counter Mugic and destroy creatures with no speed and courage.

Like most decks, water elemental attacks are frequent in the deck, but I also secondary focus on the air element that can help frequently with damaging opponents.

Well, what do you think of this deck? Give me your feedback in the comments below. Adios, Au Revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, and goodbye for now.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:49 pm