Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan theory on the nature of Chaotic itself.

King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Fan theory on the nature of Chaotic itself. Empty Fan theory on the nature of Chaotic itself.

Post by King A-Game Darini Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:00 am

This was originally going to be a full video but my backlog is 5 videos long and I feel a fourm post would do just as well. Before I jump into my Hypothesis I'd like to fully explain what chaotic is and what we know about who runs it. I'll then jump into it and try my best to provide examples that back my ideas.

In the Chaotic universe's earth Chaotic is treated as a online and offline card game set with the intention of collecting the best players in the world online to be invited to Chaotic (the place). The goal of Chaotic is for those best players to compete against each other as elemental weilding sentient monsters in athletic/strategic deathmatches to then eventually face off against "Codemasters" if you win 7 times in their respective battle simulators. Codemasters are 7 of the best chaotic players in universe, it is also implied they made chaotic and fully confirmed they run it in at least a moderating sense. (They've been known to ban players for cheating or in extreme cases terrorism)

Chaotic the place is a very concept in premise. When you go to chaotic you are instantly transported they're by a handheld device called a scanner. However the scanner actually splits you into 2 people and leaves one of yourselves back on earth. Chaotic also seems to be linked to the world of Perim. A place where the Monsters you have in the card game are real and living with their own culture and and operates on similar but I belive often different laws of physics and planetary events.
    (Ex: 2 moons,aichlyss, crystal caves gravity reducing cavern)

The world of Perim seems to be just slightly disassociated with Perim as it's not confirmed or denied if you can get to chaotic while still in Perim without the use of a scanner. (Kazs dream episode is just that..a dream)
    The evidence that you can't seems to come mainly from the 2 instances of time travel in the series. Dranakis Threshold and Cirvok Mound. While in Cirvok mound 2 of the protagonist were aged to an old man and to a small child. As soon as they teleported back to Chaotic the effects reversed. While in the past with dranakis threshold, you can teleport all around and still be in the past, but if you go back to chaotic and then back to Perim. You're back to the future.

The same can be said with items. All items in Perim cannot be taken back to chaotic except scans and pictures. I am unsure if items left in Perim travel back with you. It would lead to a logical argument though.

Go to chaotic with a can opener from earth, go to perim and drop said canopener. Go back to earth and repeat the process. Do you have 2 of the same exact canopener? It's unclear and pretty unessisary to the story so it won't come up. Same with the fact that chaotic selves are able to call players on earth through their scanners. This means logically a player could talk to their alternative selves.

The main topic I'm bringing today though is "Who?" And Why?"

Who made Chaotic the place/game?
    Who are the codemaster's really?
    And
    Why did they do it?
    What do they want to accomplish by bringing all these skilled people to battle against them?

We don't know but I think they have given us enough hints to speculate.

Who made Chaotic?
    In the series we have seen the species of Perim all fight over many things, Land,Racism,Power and long seated bad blood. However they also fight over another thing The Cothica. It's not a big secret that Chaotic loves it's anagrams (rellim is miller backwards and raimusa is an anagram for samurai) Cothica is likely an anagram for Chaotic.

Many people believe that Chaotic is the Cothica and it's easy to see why. The most skilled users of multipule different creatures, with access to tech that can create anything and everything in perim to a perfect double. Down to the core memories of creatures. This would push the tide to any Tribes side easily.

But who made it..well the codemasters is the easy answer. But as to who they are I believe they are their own seperate race. I believe it is very likely that they are very similar to Iparu and that Iparu was a forgotten outlier or closely related cousin speices to the Codemasters.

We have seen what Crellen looks like under the masks and he looks very human. However we have seen Iparu is capable of turning into Humans when he turned into Kaz. He is also capable of turning into any creatures including someone as powerful as Aa'une in his final form.

This would explain the creature part on why the dromes allow humans to turn into creatures but it doesn't explain the locations or battlegear. However we have seen the kind of tech is possible with Ulmar's reality field generator.

The biggest issue with Crellen and the other 6 being like Iparu is the fact that he would be falling off a cliff and need Toms help. Iparu was capable of his super human agility and attacks even while looking like Kaz. It is possible this is why Iparu is an outlier and could differentiate himself from the Codemasters.

Why they would do all this?
    This is anyones guess. Maybe they skilled people to help catalogue the entirety of perim and making it a game gives the right incentive. This is my best guess.

Unlikely that it's a Perim/Earth domination plan but I won't rule it out, this would make sense why they need skilled adaptable people. Why they dont use creatures is likely because creatures would only fight they way they always have while humans are like newborns when first learning to use a creature. Each codemaster tends to give a certain lesson with their match after all.

Maybe the codemaster reporduce by turning worthy humans into them GOT whitewalker style. (highly unlikely but possible)

This is all well and good but the idea behind Chaotic is still strange and my only guess is that "Code" is used similarly to the way the Matrix is used in that universe. This could also just be why chaotic works instead of the Iparu-like codemaster idea.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:07 pm