Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Battles in Chaotic if Chaotic was real

cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : cromax123456
    Chaotic Coins : 406

Battles in Chaotic if Chaotic was real Empty Battles in Chaotic if Chaotic was real

Post by cromax123456 Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:31 pm

just a bunch of what ifs for if Chaotic was real, what do you guys think battles would be like? obviously the ability to include fighting techniques would be useful in battle and some gear would be able to do much more than their original ability, and I believe the speed stat would be categorized into several things like if a creature could walk and fly, then flying speed is way higher than walking speed, and it could also be split into actual speed and agility Tongue just some suggestions
    lilsnoop
    lilsnoop
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : lilmeth
    Chaotic Coins : 66

Battles in Chaotic if Chaotic was real Empty Re: Battles in Chaotic if Chaotic was real

Post by lilsnoop Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Here is what I think would happen if we had this typer of technoloy to generate a chaoticverse and holograms for the game. I think it would be done Yu-Gi-Oh/Cardfight Vangurd style(I hate YU-Gi-Oh but love the Vangurd anime. Less stupid). If done the Yu-Gi-Oh style, then we would have the Chaotic battleboard like on the show but insted of building your deck there your would have to have it pre-built becasue that would take to long. Now the creature cards would apper as holograms once the players touch appering in front of their master. For the attack cards, they will apper holograpically in the user's hands. When the players would want to play an attack they simply throw the card into the back of the creature in order for them to attack.

Now if it was done Vangurd style then this is what I think would happen. We would have the same things I listed above with a few minor changes. The 1st one is that instead of having the creatures appear in front of the user the user because comes the creature theirselves. When they want to attack the attack cards would appear in front of them like when doing a damage check in Vangurd.

Chaotic itself would rise to popularity and be on ESPN like MTG was in the 90's. I could see people making a living off it.
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Battles in Chaotic if Chaotic was real Empty Re: Battles in Chaotic if Chaotic was real

Post by cromax123456 Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:02 pm

Considering Chaotic had a show itself with its own way of battle set up, people would probably try to stick to that if the technology existed, I was thinking about if damage would be calculated differently if the attack hit it grazed and if punching and kicking would deal damage, as well as stats branching out into more detailed work subcategories
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Doublea
    Chaotic Coins : 276

Post by Doublea Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:14 pm

I believe fights and strategy would be a lot different. Gears that might be good online, would be better for fighting and etc. Just imagine a creature like Takinom would have a lot more of an advantage with being able to fly in the dromes than online. You could always make you deck before on one of those touch table things in the port court and then have it ready to go.

I don't even know how it would be with attacks, because it never addressed how a player would choose. I could see an attack deck being made and then the player has 3 attacks to choose from within their virtual reality screen, it could also keep track of stats and other things. It would be different than the show.

Can't wait for the possible technology to make this happen Tongue
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Post by cromax123456 Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:23 pm

oh yea, I'm looking forward to the transforming into creature part, and it's always possible to have the attack and Mugic cards shown at like 20% opacity along with stats, it seems like it may be too small to see everything clearly though
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:54 pm

Doublea wrote:I don't even know how it would be with attacks, because it never addressed how a player would choose.

It would have to be Shadow Warriors style, where your scanned copy of the creature is limited to attacks that make sense for that creature; and then you would announce you are using that attack to actually use it/think about using that attack to use it.

I.E. Hoton could use Allmageddon, but most creatures would not be able to.
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Doublea
    Chaotic Coins : 276

Post by Doublea Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:08 pm

but wouldn't you technically be able to use any attack, there just wouldn't be a reason to use something that wouldn't work with your creature. I'm just saying if you had access to attacks that made sense for your creature then you could abuse high build cost attacks.
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Post by cromax123456 Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:34 am

Well it could all always be done in a complicated Pokemon style, when a creature learns a new powerful attack, they're forced to forget other attacks so they stay with the 20 point limit or it could be done as the creature will have to wait for build points to charge up to use more powerful attacks while 0 pointers can be used at any time, whether they have access to any attack they have enough bp to use or is limited to 3 attack choices at every point is what I'm trying to decide
    ChromeDragon258
    ChromeDragon258
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Zifer78
    Chaotic Coins : 71
    Location : In the wilds of Perim .Getting torn to shreds by creatures in known as "Younger Siblings."

Post by ChromeDragon258 Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:52 pm

Mabey lower value attacks recharge faster than higher value. EX: 0 value recharge in 10 seconds. 3 in 60, 5 in 300...
    And the creature and attack probaly have to be compattable

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:30 am