Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mipedian Hunting Expedition: Group A

Malcolm9
    Malcolm9
    Rare

Chaotic Username : malcolm9
    Chaotic Coins : 116

Mipedian Hunting Expedition: Group A Empty Mipedian Hunting Expedition: Group A

Post by Malcolm9 Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Intro
    ======================================================================
    So, I know many of you don't know me - but I'm an australian part-time (xD) Chaotic player, that hasn't touched Chaotic in a long time.
    In testing of the TradeCards battle system - I had to swiftly design a 3v3 Masters deck to face the Master of  M'arrillians - "Marrillian", himself.
    So... I decided to go thru an Apprentice/Masters fusion route and make a Mipedian deck, based on old-school Hotekk Drome - Owayki/Owayki - Mudeenu Combo.
    This deck is realistically - an apprentice deck at heart, played in a masters format.
    Posted on request of "Marrillian"
    Mipedian Hunting Expedition: Group A Mipedi10
    The Idea
    This deck dominated in the Hotekk Dromes back in the ol' days, and was widely used. A combo giving Owayki - Air 5, Invisibility Strike 10 and Surprise. Making 3 BP attacks like Turbulence Funnel/Plasmarrow doing 45 damage (30 + 10 + 5). Not only discouraging the enemy from using their Big attacks, but putting a lots of creatures in fairly knock out-range.
    Melodic Might - is a "priviledge" mugic - made to cycle through your attack deck and rid of those pesky 0 BP attacks.

Game Replay (Example) - http://gaming.tradecardsonline.com/im/justLoggedIn/last_date/20131112204610

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:48 am