Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
BlzvSprayTan
KingMaxxor4
CounterGambit
Max20102
8 posters

Max got a idea!

Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Max20102
    Chaotic Coins : 706

Max got a idea! Empty Max got a idea!

Post by Max20102 Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:25 pm

How about making a ipod but it's structure is like a code scanner used in chaotic season 1.

It will include all the things in the game scanner except the scanning mechanism.

Things it will include are -

• Flashlight
    • Video Call (Similar to Facetime)
    • Your Chaotic Online Deck
    • Message System (Similar to Imessage)
    • Tracker (To know if there are other people within a 100 mile range)
    • Chaotic Code Uploader
    • Internet
    • Music App  
    • Camera
    • Doesn't run on electricity because it has built-in energy source which is safe and sustainable energy
    • Finger Scanner so that only you can log in
    • More apps coming soon.....

What do u think about this. Do u think it could be possible to make this and also would it be a good seller?

Also, This is COPYRIGHTED!!! NO PLAYGIARISING! Exclamation
    CounterGambit
    CounterGambit
    Common

Chaotic Username : CounterGambi
    Chaotic Coins : 33

Max got a idea! Empty Re: Max got a idea!

Post by CounterGambit Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Not sure on the "built-in energy source which is safe and sustainable energy"

But the rest sounds like an Iphone 5S + Some apps.
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:14 pm

Yea ik but this is just a prototype.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:06 pm

Yup sounds like a mobile device + software XD
    Not to seem harsh, but sounds like the same stuff that people have always wanted for a scanner... and now with the age of smart phones apps would be more practical.
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:25 pm

That is y it is time to make the people's wishes come true. Wink 
    CounterGambit
    CounterGambit
    Common

Chaotic Username : CounterGambi
    Chaotic Coins : 33

Post by CounterGambit Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:49 am

People being Chaotic Players

Small Target Audience :p

From an Economics Perspective
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2754

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:29 pm

The problem is who's going to dev the software...
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:33 pm

So I say that the closest thing to a scanner would be an app that let you take a picture of the card you have and upload it.

Right now, you can deposit checks that way and even check bar-codes to see if there are better deals. All the app would need to do is use that tech to recognize a card's code as numbers and plug those numbers into the server.

I also think that now is really not the appropriate time to come up with scanner ideas lol. It's a bit irrelevant at the moment, with chaotic's current state, and it's been brainstormed about before.
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:46 pm

I know it is not a good idea talking about it right now but it has to be done sooner or later.
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
    Chaotic Coins : 245

Post by Zachas Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:40 am

I can Guarantee you that no one will be
    PLAYGIARISING
    this.

Now, Plagiarism on the other hand is an entirely different issue Wink.
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:44 am

Doesn't run on electricity because it has built-in energy source which is safe and sustainable energy.

I got it. We need an arc reactor, just like the one that powers Iron Man's suit. Now all we need is a massive amount of Money ....Liz.... and someone intelligent enough to build it. Er.... any volunteers?
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:41 am

An arc reactor? the materials for that.....where does one get them?
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:34 am

Well, we would need a large amount of Palladium  or Vibranium.  Palladium would be much easier to come by, as Vibranium is incredibly rare, and is only found on the Island where the Black Panther resides. Now if we're gonna do this, we need to do it right, which is why I'd personally recommend Vibranium, as it's a much better metal than Palladium.

Now Captain America's shield is made of Vibranium and Adamantium(Both incredibly rare metals) If I remember correctly, the cost to make a real life version of the shield cost 54 Million dollars. Now, of course we wouldn't  need as much Vibranium as Captain America's shield requires, but assuming we could actually find the fictional metal, it would definitely cost multiple Millions just for the Vibranium alone, not to mention other materials and time required to make and perfect the Arc Reactor.

So we need to raise Money for not only the materials, but for hiring a trained and experienced group of explorers in the hopes of finding the island.  I guess we could sell chaotic cards, or accept donations for some devised cause.  For example.  Please donate money to the CCPTW(Crushed Chaotic Players of the World.)   Chaotic players across the world are suffering from the loss of their beloved TCG Chaotic game site. This worldwide catastrophe has caused dozens and dozens of serious chaotic players to fall into depression and despair. This epidemic is spreading, and who knows how many millions will be claimed by it.  What can you do to combat this apocalypse?  You can aid in the efforts to mend the hearts of the broken chaotic players, by making donations of $5+, for the restoration of the old TCG Chaotic site, or the creation of a new one.  Help us stop this before it becomes a nationwide disaster and claims more victims.

Of course, we'd need to provide photographic proof of the devastation. We would need someone who can pose for the camera, and really capture the dread and depression we all feel in our hearts.......   I elect Agame, as I think he is the only one who can pull this off.

So, your thoughts my fellow Chaotic crew?
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:50 pm

Oh we could generate some depressed pictures alright.
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:10 pm

Exactly, an arc reactor. Tongue  I know it is very sci-fi but it can be done and it will, in the upcoming future and i thought the arc reactor used only palladium, not any vibranium.

@Monkey - It's quite easy to find the parts but it is hard to put them together. You would have to be Tony Stark to do that so any 1 got his number?  Tongue 

@Zach - Your smarter than u look. Wink  That was exactly what i was thinking when i wrote it in the topic and your question for who will build it, Well, you never know, the person could be in this room. Wink Good idea for the fundraiser but pretty sure no one will buy it  Tongue 
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:10 pm

@Zach - Your smarter than u look. Wink  

Thank you kindly for the compliment. I'm not sure whether I should be creeped out, as you said you've  "seen me".  Perhaps you're referring to the picture of me from Chaotic? If so, as they say, you should never judge a book by it's cover. It may surprise you in ways you never imagined Wink. However, I can only guess that you were referring to previous posts I've made. I grant you this, I don't always show my intelligence. It was always more fun not to. Wait, that's only part of it, I suppose you could say, I matured a bit and the gears began turning in a new way.

Err.. this is all a bit off topic, so where were we? As yes, if provided the materials, who would build it. I will have to ponder this and get back to you.
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:40 pm

You are sorta creeping me out right now  Unsure  but i can tell by your speech that u might be a kind and kind guy but i can be wrong. Tongue  Jk. Oh well. Now about the topic, i guess time will tell who is going to invent this and btw whoever is going to invent it, i get 50% of all profits since it is my idea. Tongue
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:19 pm

How could you prove that this was your idea originally? Unless you designed your own prototype,  and patented it, you will never get any of the proceeds if it was made.
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Dw, i got it all under control. I'll post the prototype in the next couple of years. Tongue 
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:44 pm

An arc reactor requires specific materials to work and Vibranium isn't it. The properties of Vibranium are simply that it can absorb and dispel nearly infinite quantities of energy in almost any form (i.e. light or any other electromagnetic radiation, kinetic, heat, etc.).

The arc reactor technology is based on nuclear decay as far as I can tell and requires a very specific fuel source which Palladium can provide and Vibranium can't. Tony Stark had to synthesize a brand new element to provide a safer and more effective fuel source for the arc reactor because no element or alloy currently existed or could be synthesized from available materials on Earth that could replace Palladium. This includes Vibranium. I can say that because there is no way that  Stark Industries, a former weapons contractor, could not have known about Vibranium given it's scope and power- that and Tony Stark being Tony Stark, would know about it without question.

Palladium and Vibranium are two different metals with two different uses, neither is better than the other.

The arc reactor technology, if a successful prototype were completed, would not be allowed to remain open to public consumption- it is far too powerful. I recommend improving on existing solar based technology because 1) it's environmentally friendly and renewable, and 2) the sun puts out massive amounts of energy and the only reason other technology is looked at is because we simply do not have the ability to collect any more than a tiny fraction of it.

Wakanda is an African nation on the mainland- it is not an island...just so you know.
    Max20102
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:46 pm

Impressive detail on the arc reactor monkey but i think ur taking the matter a little too far Tongue  and i think Zach already knows that wakanda is not an island.  Tongue 
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:55 pm

It's only fun if one vomits information Hehe 
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:24 pm

An arc reactor requires specific materials to work and Vibranium isn't it. The properties of Vibranium are simply that it can absorb and dispel nearly infinite quantities of energy in almost any form (i.e. light or any other electromagnetic radiation, kinetic, heat, etc.).

http://ironman.wikia.com/wiki/Arc_Reactor
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:29 pm

Of course Star Industries knew about it. Howard Stark, Tony's Dad made Captain America's shield........
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:41 pm

A wiki that anyone can edit- I don't believe it.

People have tried to recreate Vibranium since it's first occurrence- that's how Adamantium came to be. No one succeeded, not even Howard nor Tony Stark.

The arc reactor core is not Vibranium, it can't be; none of Vibranium's properties would lend itself to the Arc reactor's function. Plus, Tony tried every possible permutation of every possible element available. Wakanda has the only natural store of Vibranium and they do sell it for the right price- a price that a billionaire, playboy, philanthropist can easily afford.

Finally, Captain America's shield is unique- there is nothing else like it in the universe- that it was created at all was an accident; a scientist was trying to create an alloy similar or exactly like Vibranium since no one had a clue how to make it, he fell asleep during the process and an unknown catalyst was somehow introduced to create the material that comprises the shield.

Howard hasn't got a clue what made Cap's shield; only the general idea. NO ONE knows.

Unless Marvel itself comes out and says otherwise, I cannot and will not believe it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:46 am