Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Blitser
Kakashie101
plokjhgfdsa
Chiodosin1
8 posters

The rarest chaotic cards

Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

The rarest chaotic cards Empty The rarest chaotic cards

Post by Chiodosin1 Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:32 pm

In terms of normal cards I think its pretty agreed upon that the most annoying cards to get are ultra rares(duh). Particularly the ones exclusive to starter decks like past cards. but what I'm wondering about are all the other cards promo's, special versions, pre-release cards ect. namely the rarest one which cards are the hardest to find anywhere are there any that stack up to trying to find a cromaxx or ursis? (I looked for 3 months to find one of them and eventually gave in and milled through starter decks).
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Chaotic Username : plokjhgfdsa
    Chaotic Coins : 218

The rarest chaotic cards Empty Re: The rarest chaotic cards

Post by plokjhgfdsa Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:22 am

Hawaii 2008 Heptadd from my recollections is one of the rarer cards. The rarest card of all from what I recall is Droskin.
    Kakashie101
    Kakashie101
    Common

Chaotic Username : Copy Ninja
    Chaotic Coins : 46

Post by Kakashie101 Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:51 pm

Droskin.... The infamous droskin. I could have gotten one if I didn't get caught using a test deck against Nick07
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 425

Post by Blitser Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:34 pm

In general the promo cards are a step above other cards when it comes to rarity.

From among that set, physical copies of Droskin, Bodal's Element Converter, Nunk'Worn, Opto, Heptadd, and Antidaeon would probably be the rarest.

Bodal's Element Converter and Droskin were theoretically only given to tournament winners, but were notorious for having more enter circulation through an unknown means late in the games life.

Nunk'Worn promos were given out in a small promotion that only took place in Ontario Canada, and the rest were convention cards.
    Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Afjak∞
    Chaotic Coins : 213

Post by Oraklon Afjak Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:37 am

Mugician's Arch pieces too. I don't know the statistical chance to pull one, but the were rare enough; from what all you got from uploading one, I'd say that's a good thing.
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Post by Blitser Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Thanks Afjak, I knew I was forgetting something when I posted that. ^^

The pull rate on arches was never confirmed anywhere, but it's reeeeaallly low. I've opened hundreds upon hundreds of the packs it can be found in + way too many tins with no luck.
    Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Post by Oraklon Afjak Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:31 pm

Blitser wrote:Thanks Afjak, I knew I was forgetting something when I posted that. ^^

The pull rate on arches was never confirmed anywhere, but it's reeeeaallly low. I've opened hundreds upon hundreds of the packs it can be found in + way too many tins with no luck.

I believe that's because you were looking in the wrong place. I got mine in a Beyond the Doors starter deck (Danian, to be exact), so I would assume they were an unbearably rare starter deck exclusive, or just that hard to get from packs as well. It would make sense that's it's spread pretty evenly among the tribe decks for pull's sake.
    Hikeda
    Hikeda
    Common

Chaotic Username : Hikeda
    Chaotic Coins : 33

Post by Hikeda Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:55 pm

The other most common means of obtaining the mugicians arch would be premium packs. I've personally pulled three that way.

After the promos probably the chase cards. Physical Prince Mudeenu Champion of the Guard and Simlan(sp?) .

Also fun fact, today is Blargers Bday Wink
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Post by Chiodosin1 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:20 pm

what about those pictures of malvadine kings herald and aszil the young queen? Are those real? if so there probably one of very few right?
    Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Post by Oraklon Afjak Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:28 pm

Chiodosin1 wrote:what about those pictures of malvadine kings herald and aszil the young queen? Are those real? if so there probably one of very few right?

The cards themselves are real, or at least do exist in very scarce physical copies. The pics we have on TCO are just proxies since a good digital image wasn't yet able to be taken to the Chaoticgame database. I'd honestly prefer a real-world image like we've been keeping for Arctus instead, so I might have to go and fix that.
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : cromax123456
    Chaotic Coins : 406

Post by cromax123456 Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:51 pm

For Arches I've never heard of finding it in packs, but I'm almost certain they do come in from the tins that came out after MI like the TTiT, Maliph, Frafdo, Agitos, etc tins. But I'm pretty the most common way is Premium Packs since that's how I got mine and my luck is usually beyond bad. Tongue
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Post by Blitser Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:21 am

To clarify for everyone - this is the list of places you can pull Mugician's Arches. Wink Beyond the Doors packs, Beyond the Doors starter decks, any series of tin, and the premium packs.

Fun fact - the first known Mugician's Arch was pulled from a Holiday tin and, if I recall correctly, thrown away by a member of the poor guys family.

-----

I've opened more than my fair share of the valid sources for Arches with no luck. For tins alone I have 37 of the things lying a few feet away from me at this very moment. I was never too consistent with saving the packaging for packs / decks so it's tough to give an estimate on those.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:56 pm

Blitser wrote:In general the promo cards are a step above other cards when it comes to rarity.

From among that set, physical copies of Droskin, Bodal's Element Converter, Nunk'Worn, Opto, Heptadd, and Antidaeon would probably be the rarest.

Bodal's Element Converter and Droskin were theoretically only given to tournament winners, but were notorious for having more enter circulation through an unknown means late in the games life.

Nunk'Worn promos were given out in a small promotion that only took place in Ontario Canada, and the rest were convention cards.

Oh no, I need Bodal's Element Converter... I thought it didn't exist irl! Or maybe I forgot. I'm missing way too many cards still in this game but ebay prices are still high Frown

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:53 pm