Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

how do we use the codes's from the chaotic cards we own

Anthony0151
    Anthony0151
    newb

Chaotic Username : Anthony0151
    Chaotic Coins : 2

how do we use the codes's from  the chaotic cards we own  Empty how do we use the codes's from the chaotic cards we own

Post by Anthony0151 Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:44 am

whenever i enter a code from a code from the irl cards it doesn't show the card for the code i entered
    Zygris
    Zygris
    newb

Chaotic Username : Zygris
    Chaotic Coins : 16

how do we use the codes's from  the chaotic cards we own  Empty Re: how do we use the codes's from the chaotic cards we own

Post by Zygris Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:11 pm

Are you referring to Chaotic Recode or the Enter the Code button at the top of the site?

If you are referring to the former, Chaotic Recode does not use codes and gives access to all cards for players to play with by entering the name of the card.

As for the other one, IIRC, we do not have access to which codes correspond to which card, so that is mostly for fun where you enter a random 12 digits/characters and it pops out a random uncard (A series of joke/meme cards which are posted on the forums).
    Anthony0151
    Anthony0151
    newb

Chaotic Username : Anthony0151
    Chaotic Coins : 2

how do we use the codes's from  the chaotic cards we own  Empty Re: how do we use the codes's from the chaotic cards we own

Post by Anthony0151 Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:39 pm

oh ok thanks for letting me know

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:37 am