Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

the second chaotic world championship

Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

the second chaotic world championship Empty the second chaotic world championship

Post by Chiodosin1 Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:19 am

I wanna do another tournament so I'm gonna try

Rules will be pretty simple
    1.All battles will be 6v6 masters (that's the normal format you're all used to)
    2.the official comprehensive rules and errata(again just like every other match) found here if you need them: https://chaoticbackup.forumotion.com/t794-errata-comprehensive-rules
    4. if you own a creature please use that cards stats. if you don't please use average stats found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18BimNw__olfMDj-_jSyYbx2oxghIuKkxWtBsyKJFSZU/edit?usp=sharing
    5. you can use any cards even if you don't own them EXCEPT card in the League rewards set since there are a lot of fake cards in that section and I don't want to deal with that so there all banned.
    6. I reserve the right to use executive power whenever necessary to resolve any problems
    7. This is all just for fun so anyone is welcome

I'm gonna go with the date Saturday January 16th at 11:00am central US time and it will go probably a few hours.

Whoever wins will be declared: Chaotic Champion of the world! I hold the title from last time but do to some rule rereads I don't really deserve it so I hope to re-earn it this time.

I'm hoping for at least 8 people (including me) but I'll take as many as I can get.

if you want to be a part of this all you have to do is post bellow or message me.

you can also post/message any questions/comments

People in so far
    1. Chiodosin1 (that's me!)
    2. Snorvell (aka ketac123)
    3. Bionickid
    4. Benfluence

Last edited by Chiodosin1 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 289

the second chaotic world championship Empty Re: the second chaotic world championship

Post by bobosmith01 Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:51 pm

As much as I want to, I won't be here that day.
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

the second chaotic world championship Empty Re: the second chaotic world championship

Post by lazerbem Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:23 pm

I am just swamped in homework and essays, sorry man
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:04 pm

well if I don't get enough people I'll probably reschedual it and even if I don't I'll do one again eventually
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:31 pm

oh as an fyi this was canceled do to some things in my personal life I couldn't predict (though with four people I was on the edge of doing it anyway) I may try to do it again soon I may not we'll see
    gerbot150
    gerbot150
    Common

Chaotic Username : greglymaster
    Chaotic Coins : 44

Post by gerbot150 Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:49 am

Thoughts on doing another one of these?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:34 pm