Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ideas to bring back the game?

Lionofash
    Lionofash
    newb

Chaotic Username : New
    Chaotic Coins : 2

Ideas to bring back the game? Empty Ideas to bring back the game?

Post by Lionofash Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:01 pm

Hey! I... honestly can't remember the old account I had... but I have some fond memories of this game and think it's a shame that we haven't gotten any content for ages.

I had an idea to bring the game back, though it may be somewhat uh, uninventive?
    Anyway I was just thinking, if we did something like kickstarter and got a sizeable sum pledged and send a message to the current holders of the license.

Then, hoping all our data is still somewhere we get the game back and give them incentive to work on the game.

Or I guess we can give them the idea of doing the cheap money making option of making a mobile game version of it with in app purchases so they are tempted by easy money.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Ideas to bring back the game? Empty Re: Ideas to bring back the game?

Post by Chiodosin1 Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:59 pm

well lately there's been some potential chaotic apps cropping up that could turn into something awesome

but if you want something bigger like a kickstarter you first need someone who would actually use the money and time to create something. getting the money is one thing but it takes alot of work even after that just sayin

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:03 am